BY GREY'S ANATOMY #6 in TV

• its this show as good as ppl make it seem4 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Kayla P.
Franklin, NC
This is my absolute favorite show! It blows my mind how far the cast and show has come as a family. I've been watching the seasons from the beginning again since it's about to start back up shortly and it's so funny to see where Derek and Meredith had originally started. When Izzie and George were still there. When Callie and George were married! I love it all and can't wait to see what the next season brings.
Aleczandria S.
Lake Worth, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I started watching this when I got pregnant. HORRIBLE IDEA! This is hands down one of the best shows I've ever watched! I literally could not stop. You will fall in love (with Denny) and your heart will break throughout the series. It's hilarious, heartbreaking, infuriating. Set in Seattle, you'll follow Meredith and her coworkers at Seattle Grace Hospital as they deal with life woes, happiness, and devastation.
Andrea LEAR22076 S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Ya perdí la cuenta de los años que tengo viéndola, de las veces que me hizo llorar, de las veces que odie a Shonda por la muerte de cualquier personaje, pero aquí sigo, sin importar que no entienda una sola oración acerca de los términos médicos sigo viéndola, es una de esas series que vuelven a ti cada cierto tiempo, te pones al día, odias al mundo, lo superas y vuelves otra vez, mi circulo vicioso con Grey's Anatomy es interminable.
Emma J.
This is definitely a guilty pleasure show for me lol. While it's not the most realist it's very action pasted and drama filled which is really fun to watch and be able to escape reality for a little while. I love most of the character and it's the perfect show to binge watch!
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite shows. I have been watching this since it began years ago.  I feel like I have a personal relationship with the actors LOL I do wish they would quit killing everyone off.  The show is a drama. I laugh and cry while watching this show. I DVR it even though I am setting here watching it live, but if the phone rings and I miss one second I i have to rewatch the show. Yep I am a true GA junkie.
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I never started watching this show when it first aired and never got all the hype. Everyone was always talking about Grey's Anatomy. I was like..."what could possibly be so good about some medical show" How boring.... Well I didn't know it was like a super juicy soap opera medical show!! I watched it all on netflix and got sucked in from the first episode. I laugh, cry, get excited and mad at this show. Love it!
Melanie W.
Columbia, MO
BEST SHOW EVER! I just finished rewatching it for the 5th time... I am a nursing student and every episode goes along with something I am learning. It's really helpful to see what I'm learning in a different setting and this show helps me to be excited for my future in health care. As well as Kees me motivated when I feel like quitting. Other than the medicine, this show also includes great messages and the voice overs in the beginning and end have many times helped me in my own life. Shonda Rimes is awesome! If you haven't watched this show yet- get on it!
Sarah B.
Grey's Anatomy is one of the best shows on Netflix and television. You will be hooked as soon as you start season 1. This series is filled with lots of drama and romance. You'll definitely feel like you're on a roller coaster. You feel like you're going through every situation as if you were part of the show too. This show is better to watch if you have a lot of time on your hands because once you're hooked, you'll be staying up all night to watch season after season. I'm so happy that the show has been renewed for a 14th season. Cristina Yang was and will always be my best friend.
Mariya Y.
Carol Stream, IL
I love Grey`s anatomy! This is the best show and i will be so sad when they stop showing it at some point. I am so much into the characters and their life, and the things that are happening to them it is like they are my friends. I cry with them, i laugh with them, i am happy with them! I was so sad when they crashed with the plane, i was devastated...It is a great show and Shonda Rhimes is the best creator!
Jenna B.
One of my all time favorite t.v. series. Nine or ten seasons are on Netflix so that is why I purchased Netflix to begin with but then I got through all of those so I found out that Hulu had the remaining episodes and it puts the new ones up on Hulu the day after they come out on t.v. So of course I had to get Hulu. Grey's is so addicting and if you don't cry at least once an episode then reassess your life.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!