BY GREY'S ANATOMY #5 in TV

• When does the new season start?1 Answers
Allyson B.
Charleston, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Grey's is my absolute favorite medial TV show series ever! I have binge watched all the seasons on Netflix a few times because I can't get enough of the show. I find all of the medical aspects of this show so interesting along with all the drama but I wish they would stop killing everyone off the show!
Emily L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I didn't think that I would ever watch this show, because I thought it was like a soap opera. It definitely is but my best friend convinced me to watch it and I'm so glad she did! Its an emotional rollercoaster but the plot line is so good! I can't wait to see what the next episode will have in store!
Halie J.
I recently started watching this show and I was hooked from episode 1. I seem to be flying through it. I'm a big TV watcher and this is honestly one of my favorite shows ever (well so far). This show keeps me on the edge of my seat, you never know what's going to happen next. I love it. It's wonderful and I believe that any and every one can enjoy it (well maybe not the little ones). Check it out if you haven't already!
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
I love this show and have for a while. I am still upset about some of the characters that have died or are leaving. I would for them to not make me cry every episode though. It seems every episode I have to grab a box of tissues and waste basket. But none the other the characters that are STILL there and the story lines make me excited to see and tune in to every week. It will be sad when they have to say a final goodbye.
Jenna H.
Grey's Anatomy is SO amazing. I started watching this show on Netflix and I absolutely couldn't stop. I went through the seasons so fast and I cannot wait for it to come back on TV. If you like suspense, drama, and romance this show is for you! It will bring laughter and tears, but it's totally worth it.
Sakinah D.
Dumfries, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
After ER went off the air I always said I would not get invested in another long term show especially one that was medical. I put off watching this for as long as I could but once I did I WAS HOOKED! I have gone through every emotion humanly possible and I swear I may have invented a few! Lol. Love this show.
Monica C.
I just recently finished season 10 of this show and I don't even know what to do with myself until the new season comes out next month. I binge watch this show all the time. I wish they would've kept more of the original characters but that's hard to do when the actors want to leave the show so it's nothing they can be blamed for. I just really enjoy this show overall, I did from the start and still do 10 seasons later.
Ellen W.
Clarksville, AR
The first season was perfect. The characters and the actors drew me in, they were so loveable. Not to mention that the drama levels are off the charts! This show has some of the best quotes, ever. It combines drama with a little romance and comedy. Grey's isn't very realistic (everything that can go wrong, does), but it's worth watching!

I will say that the later seasons are not as good as the first. The characters don't click with each other as well after some actors leave the show. The show has gotten kind of stale. But I'm invested in these people, I can't stop!
Bre B.
Jerome , ID
I first noticed Grey's Anatomy way back when season 2 was on. The humnor between Cristina and Meredith is Awesome! I love the Dance Parties. I love the whole McDreamy, McSteamy, McLovin, McB scenes!!! I have all seasons on DVD. Every once in awhile I will like to put the older seasons back on and watch them. LOVE LOVE LOVE! I've told all my co-workers about this show and everyone was hooked!!! That's some good Stuff ABC!
Clarissa V.
Chino Hills, CA
Have watched this show from the start and every episode makes me fall in love again. The love within the show definitely is an obvious theme. Easily accessible on Netflix and I promise you won't be able to stop watching! The drama and injuries on the show will definitely amaze and entertain you.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!