BY GREY'S ANATOMY #6 in TV

• its this show as good as ppl make it seem4 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Amber L.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
I used to LOVE this show.

I don't know what happened. It jumped the shark.

I want to say it got ridiculous, but when I think about it...it's always been pretty ridiculous. But it used to make me FEEL SHIT. Every episode I was like, "Oh god, my heart strings."

But I found myself getting more and more irritated by the crazy plot lines...and it got to a point where I just couldn't take it anymore so I stopped watching.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I've been a huge GA fan since it first aired. It is so addicting. I'm in the medical field so I think that'd why but I love how they get new cases and perform different procedures. I have noticed for the last couple of seasons it'd been more about a story line and less about medicine but that doesn't bother me too much. I wish Mark and Lexington were still alive. My favorite character is Callie. I can't wait to see next season.
Rachel D.
I am in love this Grey's Anatomy! I'm currently watching it on Netflix and I just started season 7. It's take a me a bit of time to get as far as I have but it's totally worth it! The show is full of plot twists and always has me wondering what will happen next! I totally recommend watching the series!
Bethany L.
Staunton, VA
I started (binge) watching grays on Netflix a month or two ago and I can now say I'm a grays anatomy addict. I know a lot of people joke about how they feel like they know so much medical terminology by watching this but honestly it inspires me to go to school to study to be something in the medical field!
Courtney H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Let me just say I caught up with 11 seasons in under 2 months. That is how good and addicting this show can be. I love the actors and they plots. It always have you wanting more but then you have to wait till the next show. This is a must watch and if you like this then you should check out private practice.
Ashleigh C.
Springfield, MO
Shonda Rhymes is a heartbreaker. These 12 seasons have put me through so many emotions. My all time favorite show. I wish Derek, Lexi, and Mark wouldn't have died, but I guess it had to happen in order for the show to progress. If April and Jackson do not get back together soon I am going to be very upset!
Bre B.
Jerome , ID
I first noticed Grey's Anatomy way back when season 2 was on. The humnor between Cristina and Meredith is Awesome! I love the Dance Parties. I love the whole McDreamy, McSteamy, McLovin, McB scenes!!! I have all seasons on DVD. Every once in awhile I will like to put the older seasons back on and watch them. LOVE LOVE LOVE! I've told all my co-workers about this show and everyone was hooked!!! That's some good Stuff ABC!
Emily L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I didn't think that I would ever watch this show, because I thought it was like a soap opera. It definitely is but my best friend convinced me to watch it and I'm so glad she did! Its an emotional rollercoaster but the plot line is so good! I can't wait to see what the next episode will have in store!
Ellen W.
Clarksville, AR
The first season was perfect. The characters and the actors drew me in, they were so loveable. Not to mention that the drama levels are off the charts! This show has some of the best quotes, ever. It combines drama with a little romance and comedy. Grey's isn't very realistic (everything that can go wrong, does), but it's worth watching!

I will say that the later seasons are not as good as the first. The characters don't click with each other as well after some actors leave the show. The show has gotten kind of stale. But I'm invested in these people, I can't stop!
Sakinah D.
Dumfries, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
After ER went off the air I always said I would not get invested in another long term show especially one that was medical. I put off watching this for as long as I could but once I did I WAS HOOKED! I have gone through every emotion humanly possible and I swear I may have invented a few! Lol. Love this show.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!