BY GREY'S ANATOMY #6 in TV

• its this show as good as ppl make it seem4 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Kat H.
Everett, WA
I have followed this show from the beginning and I have to say it's kept me coming back for more every time. They almost lost me when Mark and Lexie died, their story was my favorite for some reason. Seeing how Meredith and Christina grew together tied in so perfectly with my best friend in high school, we balled our eyes out at the first time they said 'you're my person'. We felt their ups and downs as if it was us, will be so sad when its time for this show to go.
Danielle H.
Roanoke, VA
As a nurse, i dont usually watch shows like this. I watched one episode because my daughter had control of the remote ,lol, but thats all it took to become a Greys Anatomy Junkie. I am addicted. How could you not be ? Binge watching at its finest !!! If you haven't ever watched it, you have to try it....... you will become a junkie too !
Morgan E.
Whitehall, PA
I was hooked on this show from the second I started watching it. The characters and the storylines are always great. When I first started watching, I was going thru a similar situation to one of the characters. It brought on lots of emotions that I needed to let out. I think there's a character or situation on this show that anyone can relate to at some point. It's also suspenseful at times and interesting in the medical aspect of it. Shonda never disappoints!
Maria A.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I told one of friends that i needed a new show to watch and she recommened greys anatomy. i watched all 8 seasons in one month. i was hooked on the spot. it was different, amazing and accurate. i love all aspects of the show and honestly everyone can find a favorite character. i happen to love them all. now I'm just said that since i caught up to the show on TV i have to watch it with commercials because i have to watch it the night the new episode comes out. MUST WATCH
Marissa K.
Hockessin, DE
This show destroys your emotional well being. I can't believe I have EVER cried so much about a television series, but here I am bawling my eyes out at the fact Meredith doesn't have Derek anymore. Honestly tho I love this show everyone needs to watch it but be careful bc it'll totally destroy your emotions but it's life changing.
Meghan F.
Collinsville, IL
I started watching this show when I first started working at blockbuster 6 years ago. And ever since ive been 100% addicted. Ive introduced everyone I know who hasn't seen this show and have got them addicted. In total ive probably watched it 8 times over. And this season has me in complete tears. There's still 2 episodes left till christina leaves and I'm already crying. For real I cried big time last night. I love Shanda Rimes and I'm in love with this show.
Emily S.
Shawnee, KS
I love Grey's anatomy. I have started watching all the episodes from the beginning again and I can't get enough of it! I even have my husband hooked. I must admit the new episodes that are on TV now are not as good but I am obsessed with the old ones and the series as a whole is great. Nothing else on TV really like it anymore!
Jay c.
Omaha, NE
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is by far one of my favorite shows EVER! shonda rhymes (I believe I'm spelling it right?) is a great writer. This show will have you feeling one thousand emotions at once! It's definitely a must watch!!! It has the perfect amount of drama, romance and you could even learn a fee medical terms here and there! Waiting on season 13!
Kayla H.
Festus, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My favorite TV show! I have to set to record and I watch it after my boys go to bed so I can have some me time! I'll settle in on the couch with a glass of wine and wait to see what drama is going to happen on Grey's this episode. I will be so sad when this show comes to an end. Shonda does such a great job at keeping us all hooked!
Cristina G.
Well if you want to put yourself through a frenzy of emotional chaos then this is the perfect show for you. No, seriously you'll be crying on almost every episode. However, you'll also laugh which is what I love about this show so much. It combines everything you love about a show into one. You stat to fall in love with all the characters and it makes the experience of watching the show so much better. This is the type of show you binge watch because you just get so addicted.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!