BY GREY'S ANATOMY #6 in TV

• its this show as good as ppl make it seem4 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Luz M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my all-time favorite show. I've watched every single season and now my roommates watch it too. We are all hooked. I love how some episodes focus on the doctor's personal lives and other times it focuses more on the patients and their effect on the doctor's. There isn't always a happy ending, which I appreciate because it is closer to reality.
Stephanie G.
Louisville, KY
But I do.... and half the time I end up crying, or screaming, or laughing. That's what makes this show so amazing. It can evoke emotions out of a woman sitting in her living room staring at the TV screen for one hour each week.
I have followed this show since season one and my god, has it trampled all over my emotions. I highly recommend to people who have not seen it to settle in for a netflix, hulu, whathaveyou marathon and make sure you have tissues, a blankie, and emotional support.
Vanessa  N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I usually don't like shows when I first start watching them until I get to the 5th - 6th episode of the first season, but I have to say this is the first show to ever grab my attention on the first episode. I fell in love, this show will take you through your emotions over and over. It will you on your toes. It will make you have so much hope. I like that it goes through the storyline of each character every episode. You should only watch it if your okay with seeing lots of blood and guts.
allyson w.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Greyys Anatomy ' is a series about young residents led by renowned surgeons, struggling to meet the training program versus a stressful routine , enlivened only by the friendly relations that try to nurture in the day to day. The scenes mixed intensity of training led by experienced doctors and how each internal works with the challenges of the profession.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
This is a great show for someone with plenty of free time. It is very dramatic, it's very addicting, and one of the best tv shows I've ever watched. You will become addicted and attached; you will grieve when they grieve, you will cry when they cry, you will experience everything that they do. It's so captivating, I love this show and will watch it until the day it ends!!
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I came across this show while browsing Netflix one day and decided to give it a twirl. Oh man I am hooked. I am currently on season 8. Man this show just keeps getting better and better. I love all of the characters and the different story lines on the show. I am excited to finish up and catch up to the newer seasons. The show has drama, love and real life situations in it as well. I watch a few other of Shonda's shows and she defiantly does not disappoint with this show either.
Kaitlyn B.
Monmouth Junction, NJ
I've watched this show since the beginning. I still love it, but maybe it's because it has a soft spot in my heart. It's a great show that has enough drama for me and enough blood for the hubs.

But I feel like they need to end the show. I'm worried it's going to go downhill and end on a poor note, when they could go out with a bang.

Are some of the story lines unrealistic? Probably. But they come up with the CRAZIEST medical cases. I'll go to the grave loving Grey's Anatomy (:
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
This show was so amazing that I am rewatching it. Despite the 10 seasons, which are no bother at all, it is filled with romance and drama and the best part: REAL MEDICINE.The procedures and diagnosis in the show are accurate and it's bloody gruesome. It's like being able to watch what goes on backstage at a hospital. I totally recommend this show to anyone because it contains a lot of genres and situations and scenarios that should suffice the mind and expectations of nearly anyone.
Ashley L.
Quinlan, TX
Gosh, I love Grey's! It is one of those shows that when I see a rerun on I have to watch it! It has been lacking that signature Grey's feeling in recent seasons but I have enough love for the characters (aka Alex!) from the first AMAZING seasons that I still watch every single episode when it comes on! this new season is better than last season so hopefully they are moving in good direction with it again! in the beginning seasons I pretty much cried every episode! I love this show!!:)
Ashley D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have been watching this series since if fist premiered (and even rewatched ALL of the episodes recently). The story lines and plots are strong, although they did loose me for a bit after the musical episode. For the most part, when new characters are introduced it makes sense and works - still upset Christina and Derek are no longer on the show!
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!