BY GREY'S ANATOMY #6 in TV

• What is your favourite season of Greys? What is your favo...5 Answers
  • its this show as good as ppl make it seem4 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Yolexis C.
I can’t be the only one that thinks they can become a doctor after watching this show! The suspense drives me crazy but leaves me wanting so much more. I love how you never know what is going to happen to the characters in the next episode.
KHADIJAH M.
Currently on Season 9 of this amazing show and just wondering.... Where the hell have I been?!?! I can literally watch Greys Anatomy all day if I didn't have other things to accomplish throughout the day. It's a well scripted and screened show! I think I'll actually watch it all, ALL over again! That's how in love I am.
Carrie T.
Hopkinsville
I love Grey's with all of my heart. You get hooked in episode 1 and can't stop watching. It's so easy to fall in love with the characters and want to keep up with them.
Melissa V.
Yet another that is just such great writing, the actors are also amazing and so relate-able, even for a non-doctor. I'm not much of a crier, but man, you turn this show on and you will ball. The stories and issues that they touch on (similar to L&O SVU) are based in reality often times. They tackle heartfelt topics and hard line issues affecting real people. Not to mention, that yes, they are hot. Where do you think McDreamy got his big ol start?
Nadia Z.
Coming from a Nursing background, I am hooked to this show. It is a show where people can feel like they are in the hospital with the characters. Shonda rhymes doesn’t mess around and really gets to the viewer’s emotions.
Melanie C.
Chicago
Grey's Anatomy started out great. We had Meredith , her personal life. and her friends. They were characters we cared about and grew to love. We made them part of our family. But then people began to leave and die and others were forced in . I think a lot of people left when Derek died and the show hasn't recovered from it. ABC should just take the hint and instead of ending Scandal end Grey's...its time
Bethany M.
LAKELAND, FL
I'm gonna need more like TEN stars for this show.  I binge watched ALL seasons last year and was addicted.  When I had to wait for the new season to come on TV-it was brutal.  Now-I look forward to Thursday because I know what's coming-pure joy.  I absolutely LOVE this show.  Drama, romance, suspense-it has it all and is so well written.  I love the characters. Everything.
Heather P.
Wise, VA
Absolutely my favorite show of all times. Now, whenever I'm home and having a bad day I go to Netflix and start from the beginning . I've probably watched every episode atleast 3xs (minus the newest season)
Kiley N.
Green Bay, WI
Would definitely recommend this show. It has a lot of drama that keeps you interested. I started watching this show and couldn’t stop until I finished. It only took me a couple months to finish this series
Natalie A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I was extremely late to jump onto the bandwagon for this show, but I am now a loyal fan. Grey's Anatomy never appealed to me before for whatever reason. I was a much bigger fan of House because that show is witty and focuses a lot on the patient and the process of diagnosing extreme cases, which I found really interesting. Then it kind of sprinkled in some employee drama. Grey's Anatomy is the exact opposite.

The show focuses on the scandalous lives of all the doctors, with very little attention to the medical side of things. Patients are only ever really important when they somehow tie into some sort of emotional conflict one of the doctors is personally dealing with. Don't get me wrong, this show makes me sob every single time due to the patient story lines (and also often the massacres of the doctors) but I wish it focused more on the medicine. Then again, that's what House is for. Grey's is different.

It's on its 13th season and I'm beginning to get a little bored. I've lost interest because nothing has really happened that makes me jump out of my seat with excitement or terror. Like others have said, the plot is starting to become repetitive. Like, oh, another plane scare? Been there, done that. Someone else is dying? What's new. Even the patient cases are becoming repetitive. There is no longer anything new and exciting about the show. And maybe it has something to do with the fact that most of my favorite characters are permanently erased from the show.

I also have issues with certain holes in the story line that just aren't realistic enough for me. *SPOILERS* Like how is Meredith a good mom to three young kids when she spends the entirety of the show in the hospital? And Arizona has a prosthetic leg from the plane crash, yet she seems to be doing mighty fine with her life. I sometimes forget that this is the case because they fail to make it a problem frequently enough for me to believe it.

Overall, I think it's a good show but it's lacking in certain areas and I've just grown tired. Definitely the earlier seasons are more exciting and fun to watch, so still worth giving it a try.

Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!