BY GREY'S ANATOMY #6 in TV

• When does the new season start?1 Answers
Katie M.
Minneapolis, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
12 seasons down, and somehow there is still life in the show. Yes, characters have died and yes, sometimes it can be a little soapy. I grew up with Grey's and the characters grew with me, they deal with issues that a lot of shows on broadcast networks do not want to talk about and they are not afraid to get dark and twisty. When you watch Grey's every emotion you have will be used. I promise you that!
czarlene k.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show to death. each episode is a life lesson. the characters grow and change from who they are and are challenged by medicine. it is completely full of drama and comedy. you will cry in every season, no matter what reason it is. this show is also helpful in learning medical terms. you will be studying medicine, without even knowing it. this showing addicting and will get you hooked.
Kashifa Q.
This show is pretty good. I really liked the first few seasons before they killed almost everyone awesome. The more you watch the more addicted you get. I'm on season 11 right now and it's good but they keep killing people off. I think it's a funny show. It's definitely not for kids. I do recommend it to other adults. Also, it's great for those who want to go into the medical field because the patients who come in have real life health issues and they talk about what they will do to treat it. I learned some things from watching the show. It's good.
Jazmyne H.
Pottstown, PA
I just recently started watching this show with my boyfriend, since it was on Netflix and I absolutely love it. We're almost caught up to the current season, and oh boy, it's amazing. I'm in the medical field, and it's kind of cool to explain what things mean to my boyfriend (so he has a better understanding of the show). I love the fact that the characters are relatable, and that a lot of the episodes bring out emotions in the viewers, there's been many nights where my boyfriend and I get the sniffles (in a good way). A+!
Colleen F.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Grey's Anatomy. I watched the show on Netflix and although there are so many seasons, the show never stops hooking you in and keeping you interested! It's a long-running show for a reason, and once you start watching, it is so good that it will be hard to stop watching! I definitely recommend this show if you like to watch very drama-filled shows with lots of twists and turns.
Heather M.
One of the best television series I have ever watched. It was amazing how much Shonda Rhimes needed to research in order to get all these medical terms. The whole show was great! I agree with Shonda that there should be a no tolerance policy for her actors/actresses acting out of line. On the other hand, it did break my heart when Derek died. I plan on watching it over again.
Kristina S.
Clarksville, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have been watching this show since Season 1 and I cannot stop watching. The show is so dramatic, entertaining and shocking at times. They love the drama on this show so there is always some BIG event that happens every season to keep us viewers on the edge of our seats. It's a nice way to check out of your normal life for 45 minutes. There are times when the patients that come into the hospital are hard to look at because of the bizarre condition they are in, but overall a great show. It has to be, it's on its ninth season.
KaRa M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I was pretty averse to Grey's Anatomy when it came out. It came out right after E.R. ended and I felt they were just riding on their coattails. Honestly I boycotted the entire first season. But eventually I caved and watched and I am glad I did. I adore all of the characters and the writing has only gotten better and better. The season finales have become things not to miss.
Allicen G.
Auburn, CA
This show has it all. It'll make you laugh, cry, and throw your remote at the screen. It's full of plot twists that will have you questioning not only the writers, but yourself. It will inspire you to become a doctor and teach you how to perform surgeries(not really). WARNING: It is addicting. I have been hooked on this show for 5 1/2 years, and I haven't been the same since.
Becca G.
Bloomington , IN
I never thought I could love a tv show this much. It makes you feel so many emotions, most of them hurt your heart. The cast perfect. I'm sad that most of the characters die off or leave but it's part of the show I guess. It's going on the 13th season, so that says a lot. The first 5 seasons are THE BEST. I actually want to rewatch it now lol
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!