BY GREY'S ANATOMY #6 in TV

• When does the new season start?1 Answers
Tiffany H.
Charleston, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have watched this show for YEARS! Every episode keeps you hooked and you become so attached to the characters. This show makes me cry more than any other to this day.
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Grey's Anatomy, it's an excellent series to binge watch. Some storylines are farfetched and super dramatic but once you get hooked it's hard to stop watching.
Angela L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Grey's Antomy so much! The women in Grey's are so strong, and I admire each and every one of them on screen and off. We've lost a lot of people along the way, but I can't wait to see how everyone's doing in S13 soon. Grey's also teaches you so much about surgery and medicine. There was a quote, "You know you're a true Grey's fan when you can watch surgeries and eat at the same time". I remember the first time I could do that... felt so wonderful.
Vanessa U.
I've watched every episode of Grey's and I've loved the show since the beginning.. Here's a few spoil alerts if your not caught up.. When Christina left the show I told myself I was going to stop watching because she was my character.. Who was I kidding I still watch the show ands it's interesting without my favorite character.. I do hope that they bring her back even if it's for a episode or two.. What I like about this show is you can relate to the characters.. So if you want to get your heart broken this is a perfect show for you.. For example this last episode Derek AKA McDreamy died and I was devastated..
Julia J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show is my addiction! I cannot and won't stop watching it. I can watch and rewatch this show forever. It would be awesome if they played reruns of this. It is one of my favorite shows. I did not use to watch it that much. I would o my catch an episode here and there but decided to restart from season 1 on Netflix and I was hooked. I watched all 10 seasons in the span of a month and kept caught up from then on. I look forward to watching it on Thursday nights! Today is Thursday & I'm excited!
Jessica F.
Clermont, FL
I am highly addicted to this show. Sadly I was not into this show when it first came out had never watched it before. A couple months ago I started watching some reruns on Lifetime and got into. So I found out it was Netflix and started watching it from season one. Now I am on Season 9 which only took me a couple months if that to get too. I love everything about this show and it just keeps getting better and better I just hate that Sloan and Lexie had to dye. But I have moved on and I will be okay. I can not wait for season 10 to be on TV and I am so happy I will be caught up and be able to watch it.
Aliya E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My FAVORITE show ever!! I am on season 9 now and I can not stop watching this show ! It is very addicting ! If anyone is thinking about watching it GO FOR IT!! The first episode i really didn't think I would like it but then I watched the 2nd one and I fell in love !! I am almost caught up with current season and then I will cry when it is over :( but by far the best show ever !! There is always good intense stuff in this show !!
Kirby M.
Eugene, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Totally inaccurate depiction of hospital life (or life in general), but completely addicting nonetheless. The show started off strong and had a few great seasons, but at this point it really just feels like it's gone on for too long. I love Grey's Anatomy but I think it needs to be put out of its misery.

The show's soundtracks are really great, though. I discovered some of my favorite bands from the first season of Grey's Anatomy!
Marie C.
Grey's Anatomy has been around for a decade which is insane because I started watching this series back in high school. Yes, the beginning of Greys was more compelling and interesting than later seasons (Although, I do have to say I enjoy this season more than I originally thought... but I might be able to do without the *SPOILER ALERT* Meredith finding out she has another sister bit). The series can be very dramatic to the point of being a daytime drama... but I've been dedicated since the beginning and I'm attached to all the characters. I'll keep watching Greys until it ends.
Ashley L.
Woodbridge, Va
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is by far one of the best TV shows to binge watch on Netflix right now. All of the seasons (stopping at the current) season are on Netflix. It gives you a deeper appreciation for doctors in the hospitals, and make you realize how much you have to do in order to even be a resident in a hospital. This is not one to miss out on. Follow love stories, drama, cancers, seizures, deaths, murders, weddings, hook-ups, and much more.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!