BY GREY'S ANATOMY #6 in TV

• its this show as good as ppl make it seem4 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Kady E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I have watched this show since the first episode. If I would have written this review a few years ago it would have been 5 stars all of the way. I use to have to watch every episode on Thursday night and could not wait to watch it later. Right now I have I think 4 episodes on my DVR to watch. The past year or 2 (since Christina left) the show, in my opinion, has just went down hill. For example, Meredith is a mother but you rarely see her kids. She lives in a 3 bedroom house with 2 roommates and her 3 kids (well we assume they live there too) but where do they sleep? It's like they don't exist anymore. Stuff like that is just strange. I really hope the show gets better, but for now I will get around to catching up at some point.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I know I'm late to the game, but I am now addicted to this show. I watch every episode excited. I love how they seem like a real family. Bailey is the show for me. I love her and Meredith. And the male doctors make this show easy on the eyes.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is my absolute favorite show! I have been watching since Season 1 & I'm hooked! If you like good looking doctors & great story lines then you have to check this out!
Alexis W.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
Love love love love Greys!! It's my all time favorite show. So much drama and so many twists and emotion! I love shonda rhimes and all of her shows but greats anatomy is my absolute favorite!! And it has so many episodes so it's fun to binge watch!
Maria G.
Los Angeles
This show is the best of life. Each episode is a life lesson, I have matured a lot by watching this series, changed my point of view about various things and how to face certain situations in life. I super recommend it!
Jordyn B.
b
Number 3 favorite show of all time, would have given them 5 stars but the quality has definitely deteriorated throughout the years, and it’s not the same since the lead character was killed, but honestly I can’t stop watching
Mikaela C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
No wonder Grey’s Anatomy has so many seasons. I’m dreading the day that this show ends. I’ve loved this show through all of its seasons and will love it long after they stop. It’s a show that you can watch over and over again .
Luz Y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have 2-3 seasons left until I’m done watching. This is such a good show. I like that it’s a bit educational. I do not like the fact that this show makes me cry a lot. I would definitely recommend watching this series if you haven’t.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I fell in love with this show. The storylines are so amazing and keep you occupied behind the tv watching for hours and hours. I'm not sure how many times I had to tell my Netflix "yes I'm still watching". There is so much drama and intense scenes in this show that it completely reels you in. But it is also full of endless sad scenes every year almost which are the worst. Possibly the happiest/most heartbreaking show I have ever watched. It took me about a few episodes to get into this show so don't give up after episode 3, because by the end of season one you will be hooked. You learn so much about being a surgeon from this show you feel like you could just walk into an operation room and begin surgery 😂
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have watched so much Grey's Anatomy I sometimes think I am a doctor. LOL I love the drama and the clash of personalities and I binge watch the entire show at least once a year, it's one of the best medical dramas on tv.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!