BY GREY'S ANATOMY #6 in TV

• When does the new season start?1 Answers
Jeanne-Renee D.
Surrey, BC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Oh Greys how I love you! I love this show so so much! I think this is the longest running series that I have watched and its still going. I actually just started re-watching it on Netflix!
Danyelle T.
hamilton, ontario
This is the only show I have watched from season 1 and still watch. This show puts my emotions through the ringer and I am totally obsessed with it ! I own every season and will definitely be buying all future seasons ! :)
Terri M.
I love greys anatomy . I have watched this show from it first began and I still watch it now. it has kept me entertained and sometimes it is even thought provoking,
Jessica P.
Mount Airy, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I just started watching this show on Netflix a couple of weeks ago and I absolutely love it! I am only on the second season but I can't wait to finish all of them!
Brittany D.
I absolutely love Grey's! It's by far one of my favorite shows this time of year. I have watched every season and would agree that it's going down hill but I just can't stop watching it.
Meghan J.
I love this show and my husband even watches with me. I never expected him to get quite so involved in the show but he often watches the show the night it aires while I am at work.
Mandy M.
This has become one of my favorite shows, I love the story line but am not happy about Derek dying. I am sitting at the edge of my seat every Thursday evening!
Brittney G.
Angus, ON
Im atm watching this on netflix and I'm addicted to the show and cant stop watching it. its one of the best shows on netflix and i seriously love it sooo much.
Sarah T.
I have been hocked on this show from the very begining. Its got a nice mix of medical and drama. I love the plot lines and miss some of the beloved characters.
Michele M.
I love that show! To me all types of hospital show is worth watching but this one has so much more in it. Such a great team and lots of drama. It's addicting!
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!