BY GREY'S ANATOMY #8 in TV

• its this show as good as ppl make it seem5 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Rebecca N.
Deep River, ON
Discovered this show thanks to netflix. I am addicted and cant get enough. I love the surgeries. I have actually learned a lot from them, especially the heart stuff which is good because it helped me understand what was going on with my mother in law and her recent heart problems. I am only on season 3 and cant wait to keep watching.
Sarah R.
Repentigny, QC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've been watching this show from the beginning and I was immediately hooked! It's not just another hospital show, it's so much more stories and drama and relationship. The characters are really great and the plots are always surprising :)
Irene G.
leganes
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I used to love this show very much and suddendly two of the best character died... I think after that it wasn't that good... and now the best one is dead!!!
The creator and producers should start thinking about ending this show...
Veronique T.
sainte-luce, Quebec, N/A
I've loved this show since way back when , I was in 7th grade when this started and I'm just as in love with this show as i was , always a fan of Mer&Der for life , I thought izzy was a tad nuts but I miss her none the less ... Ill be sad to see Christina leave :(

Amazing show with lots of ups and downs , a lot of dull moments but I'll be a die hard till the end :)
Mirela B.
Medicine hat , PA
I absolutely love Grey's. I have watched seasons 1-10 three times and could continue to watch the same episodes over and over. The characters individual stories and hardships are developed throughout each season but also how they all come together as a whole is amazing. Seldomly do I find a show that in my opinion is timeless.
Jade B.
Canada, QC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite TV shows. It is so addicting I can never get enough. The actors are amazing. I watched the first 11 seasons in around two months, it's just so so good I can't stop. I would recommend 100%
Holly C.
Kingston, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
STILL. THE. BEST. This show can make me cry like no other show ever. Shonda needs to stop killing off everyone though. They have been stepping it up with the new cast though. Yang is one of my favorite characters ever.
Brittany D.
Toronto
Grey's Anatomy is an amazing show. If you can get over the whole ghost boyfriend fiasco in season 5 then you're in for a great show. Season 11 may be it's last season, which is probably for the best. After Christina left the show hasn't been the same… And a new storyline in S11 proves to me that Grey's is scraping the bottom of the storytelling barrel. Overall it's a fantastic show, with some great characters.
Zoe H.
Waterloo
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show will pull you in from the very first episode, and keep you hooked with all it's crazy drama. Definitely worth the watch, and has lots of re-watch value. Definitely my favorite show on TV right now. And every episode is on Netflix for when you want to watch it all over and over again!
Shanna F.
Glencoe , ON
My fave show of all time. I have been watching it since the beginning. I have all the seasons and I've rewatched it many times, in fact I'm rewatching it now. I love the characters and the plot lines...I do hate how they seem to kill off my favorite characters but I guess the show must go on.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!