BY GREY'S ANATOMY #6 in TV

• its this show as good as ppl make it seem4 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Trelawney E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Grey's Anatomy has everything: humour, action, drama, and relationships. It's a show that will aggravate you to no end and break your heart but you will somehow stay in love with it all the way through.
Caitlyn O.
London, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've never watched a show that could make me feel so many emotions. Sometimes I absolutely hate the write of this show but then there's times I love them. This show is full of love, drama, EMOTIONS, and just evertything. Such a great show that will make you keep watching.
Nicole A.
Harwood, ND
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
There are constant medical inaccuracies but I still can't stop watching this show. Shonda Rimes sure knows how to keep viewers guessing. I'm pretty upset about Dr. Shepard still, and I wish that Dr. Yang would come back, but it's worth watching.
Veronika P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
First time I saw GA I thought that it is just the copy of ER but I caught up on it. Even thought Meredith and Derek annoys/annoyed me so much there are/were amazing characters with deep and meaningful story for example Amelia, Owen, Teddy, Lexie, Cristia etc.
Michele E.
AAAAAAI  É A MELHOR SERIEE QUE ASSISTIR ELA E THEEE WALKING DEAD, NOSSA AS HISTORIAS TE ENVOLVEM , TE PRENDE DE UMA MANEIRA VICIANTEE KKKK, MAIS DE UM JEITOO MUITO BOM, TEM CERTEZA QUE V AI QUERRER SER UM CIRUGIAAO ATÉ ANALISAR A REALIDADE DE NOVO KKKKKKKKKK
Mickayla P.
In love with this show. I love the new story lines the writers come up with every season. I know I often feel a certain for the characters when I watch every episode. They really know how to get down deep into you feel every emotion possible in an hour.
Jessica W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Definitely one of the best shows out there, and certainly the best hospital show going! So much drama and intensity it always keeps you on your toes! 10+/10 and highly recommend it!
Khima B.
BRAMPTON, Ontario
I have not caught up on last season. Usually when I watch it as it airs, i always want to watch like five more episodes. Hense, i let the whole season air before I watch it. Love Greys and I can't wait to catch up and watch more episodes <3
Florence J.
So good to watch that my fiancée loves it more than I do! It has everything a great show should have.. suspense, romance, tear-jerkers, laughs, etc I haven't loved a show this much in a long time! I'm glad it's lasted this many season
Amy L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite shows at the moment! I am watching it all on Netflix and love it. You grow to really like the characters and you always want to see what happens next. Most people I know watch this show and love it as well.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!