BY GREY'S ANATOMY #6 in TV

• its this show as good as ppl make it seem4 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Stacey J.
mount currie, BC
Grey's is a Great show, I love the highs and lows of medical Drama and every day drama. meridith grey such a great actress. I miss a few actresses that are no longer and hope they return, Izzy and Christina. hope they stay for lots more seasons. must watch.
Suzie P.
Montreal, QC
I have just started this series and i am already at season 3. After a week and a half of starting. Its addictive and i cry at least once per episode. You don't need to love anything medical related to be in love with this show.
Jenasea T.
I have been hooked on this show from the beginning! The characters are loveable, charming, and each one brings something unique to the show. The story line is amazing and I have never been disappointed. I love the drama! You get emotionally caught up in the characters. You'll laugh, you'll cry, and you'll be excited for next weeks episode! GREAT show!
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I didn't watch it when it air on tv. Now, I'm Obsessed!! I love the whole cast! They made smile, laugh & cry. They even made me think about what I'm doing with my life. Lol. It's a really good show, I can watch it over and over again. I love greys.
Stephanie H.
Addison, ON
I began watching greys anatomy a couple months ago. First time watching and I watched every season up to 11 and still addicted. I love the characters. It's gave me inspiration and helped me with some of my own problems. I relate so much to each character I have cried because of happy and sad moments in the show and I would be disappointed if it ended
Rebecca N.
deep river, ON
Discovered this show thanks to netflix. I am addicted and cant get enough. I love the surgeries. I have actually learned a lot from them, especially the heart stuff which is good because it helped me understand what was going on with my mother in law and her recent heart problems. I am only on season 3 and cant wait to keep watching.
Sarah R.
Repentigny, QC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've been watching this show from the beginning and I was immediately hooked! It's not just another hospital show, it's so much more stories and drama and relationship. The characters are really great and the plots are always surprising :)
Irene G.
leganes
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I used to love this show very much and suddendly two of the best character died... I think after that it wasn't that good... and now the best one is dead!!!
The creator and producers should start thinking about ending this show...
Veronique T.
sainte-luce, Quebec, N/A
I've loved this show since way back when , I was in 7th grade when this started and I'm just as in love with this show as i was , always a fan of Mer&Der for life , I thought izzy was a tad nuts but I miss her none the less ... Ill be sad to see Christina leave :(

Amazing show with lots of ups and downs , a lot of dull moments but I'll be a die hard till the end :)
Mirela B.
Medicine Hat, AB
I absolutely love Grey's. I have watched seasons 1-10 three times and could continue to watch the same episodes over and over. The characters individual stories and hardships are developed throughout each season but also how they all come together as a whole is amazing. Seldomly do I find a show that in my opinion is timeless.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!