BY GREY'S ANATOMY #8 in TV

• When does the new season start?1 Answers
Rina B.
Montreal, QC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Greys's Anatomy is my all time favorite show. The only show that keeps me up at night, balling my eyes out nonstop! I recommend this show to everyone and anyone that I know whether it's on this app or in real life. It's crazy good and there just isn't a dull moment, like ever. It's full of drama and suspense!
Lindsey S.
SLKT
Grey's Anatomy is my go-to binge watching series. While there are other medical drama's out there, there's nothing quite like Grey's. Definitely love the drama, and the intensity of the show. I recommend this to anyone looking to dive into another series that makes them feel so many things!
Damaris V.
Nayarit, México
Una de las series más completas y complejas. Sondra Tu a logrado envolvernos ya en la 14va temporada. Con la historia de una mujer un tanto trágica. Historia llena de lealtad y amor. Es realmente bueno el desarrollo de cada temporada y sus personajes te hacen sentir parte de la serie.
Leslie M.
LO MAXIMO DE LO MAXIMO! mi segunda opcion de carrera era medicina pero nunca me profundice en que es lo que realmente veria y siento que esto me ayudo a ver un poco mas sobre como hubiese sido mi vida como doctora, me encanta esta serie, todos deberian verla, el drama todo es perfecta!
Chelsea-lee C.
Chilliwack, BC
At this point in the many seasons and years this show has been on and I have been religiously watching. I am pretty sure that if a TV show could be my friend, it is Grey's Anatomy. I probably know their life stories better than my own friends and will take over the family TV each week to watch this.
Natalie P.
Embrun
This is the best medical drama that there is! It’s been around for over 15 years that just tells you how great it is! The actors have changed over the years but the quality has not! This is a must watch during the winter season! I hope there is many more seasons to come!!!
Aratrika S.
Kolkata
This show has to be one of the most medically accurate shows ever made. I love Meredith Grey. The dialogues do get witty at times and the show has ups and downs and twists and turns that keep the excitement to watch the next episode alive. I am a fan of the series.
Courtney M.
Jacksonville, FL
Y'all! This show better never end! Once you start watching greys you become instantly addicted! I can't believe everything that's going on right now and hate having to wait til the next episode!
MELANIE C.
Mississauga , ON
I love this show. Is it amazing. I binge watched it about a year ago and got myself caught up. Now I can't wait to watch it every week. The actors in it are very good but I wish some of them would come back. I recommend this show whenever I can to friends and family.
Franzi K.
This show isn't for everyone. I usually watch comedy or horror shows but this one I like as well. Sure the story line wasn't that exciting and it has a lot of drama in it but after some time of watching it you get really obsessed with the pairs an the characters.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!