BY GREY'S ANATOMY #5 in TV

• its this show as good as ppl make it seem5 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Nyx M.
Kent
This show is my new favourite! I've never been super into medical dramas or shows with a lot of romance, but this is so good. The cast is incredible and the storylines are so complex. Some characters have the most amazing development and story arcs, your opinions will be constantly changing! You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll feel all the feelings possible, and you will love it.
Laura M.
Whitehead
This is has been my favourite show this year! It’s so interesting and ever episode is different! I haven’t watched anything else that is similar to this, all the actors are great and it’s so entertaining to watch! I’m normally not a fan of shows about hospitals but this one is so different!
There are so many sessions that you can enjoy! I really love this show and I’ll keep watching it and recommend to others!
Lisa m.
jamnagar
i would give it 100000000 stars for sure it is so addicting like i would watch episodes whole day and would not even realize it i am in love with mareda bailly aka nazi and meridith and derek and cristina and jackson etc i love them all when a character dies it is so sad
VE-1129086 Valentina H.
Doral, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
¿Soy la única que cuando ve Grey's Anatomy quiere ser doctora? Comencé a ver este programa hace un año atrás en Netflix y me enganché rápidamente. Me gusta muchisimo como se enfocan en la vida de cada personaje y a la misma vez nos hacen tomarle cariño a los pacientes que vemos en cada episodio. Creo que es una serie genial que recomiendo muchisimo.
Kayla P.
Mount Pearl, CA
This is my number one all time fave show! I am up to date and can't wait until the winter break is over!!! I started watching this with my mom when I was younger and haven't stopped watching it since! I've cried so many tears over this show, it really is life changing seeing all the different stories.. this show really touches the heart!
abril m.
I used to love greys anatomy i even watch again some episode, especially the ones that dr.karev was in love with issy💓, but after the 4 season it started to lose cuality i think And by the 12 season the cuality of the script end up being a mess 😭, but i really recomend you watch season 1 to 3 maybe 5.
Chloé K.
I love Grey's Anatomy as much as I love watching Friends! I'm so hooked on this that I can't get enough! It's mix of romance, drama and real-life events have me just glued to the TV! Plus the end of every season has such a dramatic ending and leaves me hanging till the next season, I just love it!
Lisa R.
Winnipeg, MB
HOOKED - right from Episode 1 of season 1!! I love a great medical drama - and THIS one does not disappoint! From McDreamy to McSteamy - to all over Merediths quirks, and the crazy ongoings at Grey Sloane Memorial (Formery Seattle Grace) - BEST drama on TV and Netflix :)
Brianna H.
Such an amazing show, I love it and am constantly rewatching the seasons! It’s on Netflix and the new seasons get added fairly quickly! It has a great story line and things are constantly changing it! If you have been holding off in this one you need to cave and watch it!
Maria M.
Constanta
I love this series. Even sometimes it gates soo sad, I still feel happy when I'm watching it. Meredith is my model in life because I really want to become a med student. I've never seen  similar Tv show. Even if it is very loong , it is really worth.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!