- "I love Greys Anatomy this is full of drama and romance, I love the excitement I get in every episode, I love watching the surgeries and seeing the different stories from different families." in 55 reviews
- "I started watching GA when I was first pregnant and had insomnia and I was so hooked I would watch multiple episodes a night." in 45 reviews
- "ughhh I have been watching them from the beginning and I cant believe its been 10 years already you get so caught up in the lives of these characters you can feel emotion in each story line. " in 44 reviews
- "Being in the medical field makes me appreciate the show even more and is definitely one of my favorite shows to binge watch over the weekends." in 33 reviews
- "I always look forward to Thursday nights and seeing what new drama has struck up in the lives of the crazy doctors at the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital." in 19 reviews
Got lots of free time and love a good hospital themed show? this is the one. 14 seasons so far and it's funny and sad at the same time. Getting attached to characters is heart breaking and they're ruthless for cutting off amazing characters but it's never dull and I find myself watching it whenever a new episode is out. It's got a good representation of LGBT and enough drama to keep you hooked.
Acted greatly, plus great dramatic scenes, "GREY 's ANATOMY" is one of the best of the history. me myself, really enjoyed it. it's not that usual drama that you can see in such series like ER. it's more DRAMA than SURGERY! if somebody says that it's not Excellent, he/she has not watched all seasons!
By far the best show on television. This show will make you laugh, cry and sit at the edge of your seat. Each season ends and begins with on a cliff hanger and you’ll be left wanting more. After you binge-watch this series, you’ll find yourself applying to all the medical schools in your area.
1 word, AMAZING!! Seriously if you haven't tuned into this show you don't know what you are missing. The actors are great and work very well together. The story lines are intriguing and interesting from the love department to the surgical stuff. I have watched the seasons completely 4 times and there are 14 seasons now. I was hooked from the very first episode. Don't miss out!!
You'll laugh and you'll cry and you'll spend most of your days at home binging this show! It's a great exclusive show with good representation of LGBT and there's just so much drama that will keep you hooked. I recommend this! there's 13 seasons so you'll be busy for a wee while.
So I've been recently watching the show Jane the Virgin and I can't stop watching it!! Currently on Season Two almost getting close to Season Three and omg who else is loving this show???So I've been recently watching the show Jane the Virgin and I can't stop watching it!! Currently on Season Two almost getting close to Season Three and omg who else is loving this show???
My go to show! It’s a classic it has the Romance and the drama. Perfect story lines interdicting characters. Has the medical aspect down pat. Great actors fantastic plot it’s a must watch! It never gets old!! Highly recommend!!
Umas das minhas favoritas :) Quem nunca assistiu a série deveria começar agora! é protagonizado por Ellen Pompeo, como Dra. Meredith Grey, residente do fictício hospital cirúrgico Seattle Grace, em Seattle, Washington, o mais rígido programa cirúrgico de Harvard. A série é focada nela e seus colegas, também internos: Cristina, Izzie, George e Alex, mostrando suas vidas amorosas e as dificuldades pelas quais passam no trabalho.
I saw every single Episode of this which means t hat i spent a big part of My life watching every single Episode but i regret nothing! Great series even though all My favorite characters have a Habit of dying sooner or later
I love her, it's my favorite, it's a lot of seasons, I think I'm going for the seventh and it's very interesting, besides, you learn some things about surgery and it's fun to see how all the characters are related
Q & A
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos