BY GREY'S ANATOMY #6 in TV

• its this show as good as ppl make it seem4 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
Since ER, Grey's Anatomy has been the absolute best hospital drama show. It follows the life of many doctors, surgeons, and interns. I have laughed, cried, and been angry watching this show. Shonda Rimes has taken me through an emotional roller coaster! I do miss the original cast, and will go back and re-watch those seasons, but I do like some of the new ones.
Amanda W.
This is and forever will be my all time favorite show. I am an aspiring surgeon and this show just holds a huge place in my heart. I have been watching it since it first started, I think I was in 3rd grade, and I have stayed up to date since. This is the most emotional series you will every watch and you definitely won't regret it. I highly recommend this show!
Jordan M.
This show has everything you could possibly want: drama, romance, humor, medicine, action...you definitely won’t get bored with it. My boyfriend even watches it with me and he normally isn’t into the romance genre. Be prepared to get emotionally attached to characters and emotionally crushed when things happen in the show. It hurts in the best way possible.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I used to watch this show religiously, never missed an episode. There was actually a group of us girls that would get together on Thursday night to watch together. For some reason I haven’t watched a single episode in the past couple of years...I just seemed to lose interest.
Mariah R.
Byron, MN
I have watched Grey's Anatomy since the beginning and this show has hit all of my emotions. This show continues to keep me watching because of how things change so fast and it doesn't get boring to watch over and over. Will be a show I will watch until the end.
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
I have watched this show since the beginning.  I love the drama, the love interest, the breakups, just everything really about this show... the characters are so easy to love and you literally feel like you know them!  A+ for this show!
Shakeymama :.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Omg I don't even know where to begin. this show has took me through every emotion there is to mankind. i want to meet the guys and girl that is responsible for the writing of the scripts. because the drama is crazy good. i would recommend to everyone that loves a good drama. Plus after season 3 it makes you feel really smart and doctorery lol
Minerva C.
Best show on television thus far. Nothing compares to Shonda's writing. Every episode will leave you on the edge of your seat, every episode will incite an emotion mostly crying but regardless an emotion.
You will live love and breathe in Shonda land after watching Greys and I shall say... welcome to the family. "It's a beautiful day to save lives."
janai r.
Winston Salem, NC
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAV SHOW!!! i have watch all 12 seasons and i never miss and new episode. this is the only show that can have you go through every emotion in one episode. You will never be bored watching this its so much diversity, the backstories are amazing and you will fall in  love with all the characters. its absolutely worth the watch.
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
SPOILER ALERT!!! I could not get passed the death of what was to me the other main character of this show. That episode was very badly written with gaps on continuity all over. Watched all seasons up to that episode and have been boycotting the show since then. They should have just ended it but I guess the greed did not allow it. To me its over!
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!