BY GREY'S ANATOMY #5 in TV

• When does the new season start?1 Answers
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really liked this the first few years but oh my good why did it have to continue for so long...it might even still be going. So much exaggerated bs, and drama...it really got played out. My cousin loves it but I will have to pass.
Patsy S.
Santa ana, Ca
I am honestly in LOVE with this show. I love everything about it. Shonda rhimes really gets you hooked!!! I have smiled, related and cried by watching this show and i even got my husband involved too. we both cry together ! its amazing. Its my number one favorite show.
Vanessa🎀 Z.
Washington, DC
I fell in love with Grey's Anatomy since I first played it on Netflix and haven't stopped watching it since. This tv show is one of the greatest shows that leaves you hooked at the end of every episode. I've had different emotions when watching this show and will keep watching it till the end. Grey's Anatomy makes you feel like your part of the cast in every episode.
Jade S.
Grayson, KY
Obsessed then and obsessed now! I wouldn't be mad if this show kept going until Zola was chief 😂 great story line and character development. Shonda rocks! Definitely recommend watching. I thought this was going to be totally medical (wrong) but the drama is great!
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
I love greys anatomy so much. I look up to Meredith grey so much as a character. Be aware if you decide to take a crack at he first episode, you'll be hooked for life. Your heart will be broken a million times and you will cry more than ever but it's worth it.
Sarah M.
originally i didn't believe that this show could be too could because so many people were hyping it up. but after starting it the story just really hooks you that you have to go on to the next episode. There are many characters with different backgrounds and actions/feelings that makes it so easy to relate to. but if you are someone who hates things being dragged out and elongated way too much this might aggravate you a little bit, but in the end will be pretty satisfied with how this story goes.
Janae V.
Grand Jct, CO
This show is amazing!
I have always heard many different people talk about it, and never bothered to give it a chance. While, after I finished binge watching a million different shows on Netflix, and decided to give this a try. I LOVE it! I started this show on Monday last week, and I’m already on Season 4. It is extremely addicting. After each episode, it makes you want to just keep watching.
I recommend this show! It is great.
Prescilla R.
Palmetto, FL
I love greys !!!! I have seen every single episode and it always keeps you interested and waiting for the next episode. You learn to love the actors in the show and just hate when one leaves or dies. After so many episodes it still stays an amazing show.
Marilyn L.
Brooklyn, NY
I started watching this show because my cable went out and i needed something long to bench watch. After the first few episodes i was freaking hooked. Ive laughed and cried and everything in between with the series. Its the best thing i have ever watched.
Amanda M.
Memphis , TN
I have been a fan of this show since day one. I have laughed cried and gotten very angry at this show as most die hard greys fans have I even rewatch the whole series during the summer to get ready for the fall season premiere and cry laugh and get angry all over again
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!