- "I love Greys Anatomy this is full of drama and romance, I love the excitement I get in every episode, I love watching the surgeries and seeing the different stories from different families." in 55 reviews
- "I started watching GA when I was first pregnant and had insomnia and I was so hooked I would watch multiple episodes a night." in 45 reviews
- "ughhh I have been watching them from the beginning and I cant believe its been 10 years already you get so caught up in the lives of these characters you can feel emotion in each story line. " in 44 reviews
- "Being in the medical field makes me appreciate the show even more and is definitely one of my favorite shows to binge watch over the weekends." in 33 reviews
- "I always look forward to Thursday nights and seeing what new drama has struck up in the lives of the crazy doctors at the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital." in 19 reviews
Followed this since it came out and can't wait for the new Thursday night line up. While it has had it's shark moments I still love ahondaland!
I think this used to be a must see show but it has run it's course. I think the creators and writers should go out with a bang and wrap it up.
I love this show. Love the relationship between Meredith and Derek. This is very similar to Hawthorne. I love the high drama scenes in it.
I miss the past characters but I still love watching greys anatomy. The story lines never get dull and there's always something new going on.
Loved this show for the first 4-5 seasons, but ghave lost interest as the original cast members left. Good show, but needs to come to a close.
This show was great but theres 13 seasons now and theyre just introducing characters then killimg them off and i honestly couldnt watch anymore
Absolutely in love with this show. It's drama, romance, and surgery. What else could you want in a medical show? Highly recommend to anyone!
Love this show, however, I miss McSteamy and Lexi. It hasn't been the same since the plane crash. Getting tired of Arizona and her whining.
One of my top three favorite shows. I have literally seen every single episode and have started re-watching the whole season again this year.
I have watched every episode, some more than once, I have cried and laughed in the same episode, getting kind of boring now but still love it
Q & A
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos