- "I love Greys Anatomy this is full of drama and romance, I love the excitement I get in every episode, I love watching the surgeries and seeing the different stories from different families." in 55 reviews
- "I started watching GA when I was first pregnant and had insomnia and I was so hooked I would watch multiple episodes a night." in 45 reviews
- "ughhh I have been watching them from the beginning and I cant believe its been 10 years already you get so caught up in the lives of these characters you can feel emotion in each story line. " in 44 reviews
- "Being in the medical field makes me appreciate the show even more and is definitely one of my favorite shows to binge watch over the weekends." in 33 reviews
- "I always look forward to Thursday nights and seeing what new drama has struck up in the lives of the crazy doctors at the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital." in 19 reviews
This show started out so good then it just went down hill when the started taking out orignail people and adding others and chaning up story lines.
Haven't watched in a while but I use to be obsessed I hear the show isn't really the same because the killed off so many people that everyone loved
This is so addicting they should hold meetings for it.. I'm overly obsessed and way too connected to the characters and I'm not ashamed to admit it
Love love love this show. You will fall in love with every single character until they eventually break your heart, but you'll come back for more.
I love Grey's Anatomy all the way up until her sister and other interns came onto the show. I just lost interest and haven't gained any back since.
It was alright. Maybe I am one of the few that did not really enjoy this show. Some episodes are very interesting but to me, most of them are not.
Absolutely LOVE this show! Not your typical hospital drama! The writing on this show is top notch and always leaves you ready for the next episode!
Love this show! Shonda Rhimes is an awesome writer, she really knows how to catch the audiences attention and leave them on the edge of their seat!
I still love this show after all this time! I like the older episodes better for some reason. I just can't get as attached to the newer characters.
I didn't really like this show until my friends convinced me to watch it and I was hooked. I am glad they are still showing this. Story is awesome!
Q & A
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos