- "I love Greys Anatomy this is full of drama and romance, I love the excitement I get in every episode, I love watching the surgeries and seeing the different stories from different families." in 55 reviews
- "I started watching GA when I was first pregnant and had insomnia and I was so hooked I would watch multiple episodes a night." in 45 reviews
- "ughhh I have been watching them from the beginning and I cant believe its been 10 years already you get so caught up in the lives of these characters you can feel emotion in each story line. " in 44 reviews
- "Being in the medical field makes me appreciate the show even more and is definitely one of my favorite shows to binge watch over the weekends." in 33 reviews
- "I always look forward to Thursday nights and seeing what new drama has struck up in the lives of the crazy doctors at the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital." in 19 reviews
I have been watching this show since it first came out. It's not a life changing show or anything but I love the characters and continue to watch it simply for the characters. Especially Meredith and Derek :)
I watched season 1-8 on netflix in about a month and started tuning in on thursdays for season 9. i cry at least once every episode. i hope they NEVER cancel it!
I have been watching Grey's Anatomy since day one! I absolutely love this show. I honestly feel like the characters are a second family, and when something tragic happens, I feel the pain. Shondra Rhimes knows what she is doing with this one.
Grey's anatomy is my favorite show. I've been watching it since the first season and I am in love with it. This show has made me cry and laugh and bring out all other types of emotions. This show is amazing.
This is my favorite show out right now. I have watched every episode at least twice and just can't get enough. I know it is over the top but what show now a days isn't. Now I even have my best friend addicted.
I love grey's. I know some people may not like it but that is okay i do and I have seasons 1 thru 10 on dvd and I have a marathon of them every now and again lol
I love this show! It fits in with a lot of what the medical community deals with at work and the home life. Personally I think it makes me feel like I'm actually there in person.. Ready for the season to start!
AMAZING show! I fell in love right away. Not your typical show, but not in a bad way. I'm in love with it. Seasons 1-3 are my all time favorite- they seem to be running out of ideas. Still amazing, though.
Awesome characters, real story lines, I can't wait for the new season to start. Unfortunately I didn't want to see Christina go, but I'm sure they have lots of awesome storylines for us in the new season.
I must admitt I'm a Greys Anatomy junkie. Anything that can go wrong does and the way they write it, you feel like your actually there like you know the Drs and you feel the same emotions that they do.
Q & A
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos