BY GREY'S ANATOMY #5 in TV

• When does the new season start?1 Answers
Dolly C.
Springfield, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Grey's Anatomy! It hasn't been the same since Sloan and izzy have been gone, but I still absolutely love it. This part season has been so heartbreaking though :(
Anastasia S.
I just started this a few weeks ago and am halfway done the over 200 episodes netflix has to offer. I have to warn you, it's addictive and will tear your heart out!
Abigail G.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
I absolutely love this show. My boyfriend and i like to watch shows together and we are hooked on this show. I love every character plus we just stated watching it we're on season 4 and i cant wait to actually finish it!
Alivia L.
Normal, IL
My favorite show! I get so invested in so many characters. Everyone has so much going on, but it's not too dramatic. It's interesting, funny, sad, happy...everything!
Bonnie H.
Birmingham, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Grey's Anatomy and am watching it slowly on Netflix. I can't say that I love all the spoilers on Facebook and social media, but it makes me enjoy the show more!
Megan R.
bethlehem, PA
It used to be my favorite show, and I've watched this show from the beginning. However, I do not like how the cast has changed, and how there are so little people left from the main cast. I miss the original cast members.
Jody M.
San antonio, TX
I was a late Grey's Anatomy bloomer, but once I found it, I marathon watched all of the seasons that I have missed (6 at the time). Now I am avid Grey's Anatomy fan.
Shawna M.
Pittsburgh, PA
SHONDA! Enough said! I love this show and all of the drama and characters and everything involved! I'm always on the edge of my seat and I always expect the unexpected!
Cecilia R.
Prairieville, LA
This is my favorite show to watch!!! It has great characters that you fall in love with in every episode! Each episode by itself has an interesting story but when you watch them in order by series, it is so much better!!!
Jamesha C.
Baltimore, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Anything that has to do with Grey's Anatomy, I LOVE IT. I literally binge watch and re-watch Grey's Anatomy anytime that I have time! Christina Yang is my alter ego!
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!