BY GREY'S ANATOMY #5 in TV

• its this show as good as ppl make it seem4 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Samaya A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
FYI there are some spoilers! Greys anatomy is an amazing show. It’s filled with amazing actors who are very talented. There are so many doctor shows on so many different channels now but most of those shows have come from this show. And out of all those shows grey anatomy is still that best. They have over 14 seasons and I’m caught up on them. There just so much drama in that hospital it’s crazy!!! There’s been really creative story lines they have created with the air plane crash and the hospital shooting and there’s so many more. And also almost at the end of every season there’s a dramatic twist or something bad goes down in the hospital and someone ends up dying. And it’s must be tough to have to take some loved character off of the show some being Derek Shepard, George, or Christina. I have to give the producers a major props and hope to see grey anatomy on for another 10 years hopefully!!
Kadiatou C.
louisville
I am seriously obsessed with this show , and it makes me want to be a surgeon haha if you are a hard fan you know what I’m talking about haha and it’s the best show ever I don’t like doctors show but this one is the best ! Spoiler alert: 🚨 I was soo freaken sad and cry when O’Malley, McDresmy died like why!???? I wasn’t ready for it at all and I don’t think I’m ready for the new episode but I just can’t wait !! To laugh cried over and over again I hope to meet them one day and I hope that this will continue to play and maybe hopefully I will be on it haha but I will seriously recommend it!! Ou get addict it to it.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show. Once I starting watching this show I got hooked. It is so emotional & heartwarming on so many levels. What I love most about this show is how the characters have evolved over time. All the actors & their characters are great. Meredith's & Christina's friendship is amazing. But I somehow feel that it was more interesting in the starting of the show for 1st few seasons. When Derek died it was heartbreaking. Overall a great show to watch.
Nic S.
I remember when Greys first came out, and I instantly fell in love with the show. I would watch it every Thursday night and every episode that passed the more in love I fell for the show and characters. It’s one of the best medical drama and romances that has been made. I have laughed, cried, and been upset and I feel like I can relate to what’s happening in some episodes because they focus on real problems. They show the good, the bad, and the ugly of being a doctor and falling in love. I just love this show and hope they never kill off Meredith’s character because she’s the reason why the show is still on to this day.
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
This is one of my favorite shows!! I love how you learn alittle backround each character but mainly Meredith, I do wish we would learn more on the other characters, I however don't enjoy Derek Shepard. I know alot of people do but i don't like how he thinks he better then most. Just how he acts annoys me very much. But overall it's definitely a good doctor show!
Heather C.
Lake village , AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH!!!! I started watching this while I was going to school for medical coding, and constatnly joked with my teacher that it helped me learn, but it honestly helped me remember terms better. Its a very sappy lovedrawn show, and I STILL havent been able to make myself watch the part where MCDreamy dies, but its still good
Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love Grey's Anatomy. When it first came out, it was very different and creative with a wide range of characters. The actors that are cast in this show are sooo talented and really make the characters come to life and relatable. While the last couple of seasons are no where near as good as they used to be, the writing and acting has never failed.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I watch ever single new episode... However, the last several seasons have been very disappointing... It was SO good the first few seasons... Now it just seems like they keep bringing on new characters so that they can kill them off... This season has been way too controversial for me... I watch this show to escape all of that negativity...
Rose C.
Pensacola , FL
If anyone was to ask me what my favorite show is, it would be greys anatomy. To me it’s the perfect amount of drama with medical excitement and fear and sadness all in one mix. It’s a must watch, something new happens every second of the show. Keeps you at the edge of your seat, makes you laugh as well as cry. I’m in love.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love Grey's just as much as all the other basic girls out there - and I'm not ashamed of it! Since season one, this series has made me believe in love, ripped my heart out of my chest and has made me laugh out loud by myself. If you're not prepared to see a little bit of simulated surgery - blood, guts and all - or to put your heart on a roller coaster of emotions, I'd say watch with hesitation. Other than that, I would recommend this series for everyone.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!