by Grey's Anatomy
Ask a Question
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co

Do you think Arizona will get back to her cheerful self?
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
July 12, 2013, 6:01 p.m.
Eventually! She went through a very traumatic experience, so if she just bounced back immediately it wouldn't seem real. I can understand her being upset with Callie, but I also feel bad for Callie because she was just trying to save Arizona! :(
Alisse K.
Alisse K.
Dec. 7, 2012, 1:56 p.m.
Hopefully! I think overtime she will be more cheery but I don't know if it will ever be the same.
Savanah F.
Savanah F.
Nov. 18, 2012, 3:11 p.m.
Isn't this the last year of the show? I think that it will end on a good note. I think Arizona will get herself out of her rut and come back being even better.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Nov. 16, 2012, 10:46 a.m.
Yes! It will take some time! She at least got to the hospital yesterday thanks to Bailey!
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Nov. 14, 2012, 12:59 p.m.
I think she's on her way to it.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Nov. 11, 2012, 3:14 p.m.
Yes, and she's on her way to doing just that!!
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Nov. 9, 2012, 6:38 a.m.
Hopefuly yes. she needs time but she will be her own self again
Kendra G.
Kendra G.
Nov. 8, 2012, 5:36 p.m.
I really hope so! I'm getting tired of her moping around, constantly pitying herself. I'd love to see her back up and doing what she does best, especially now that she has Sophia.
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.
Nov. 6, 2012, 3:59 p.m.
I am very hopeful that Arizona will be back to her bright and cheerful self. She showed a glimpse of hope in the past episode. I think they wanted to portray how trauma can affect someone so greatly and how they can work through the life-changing event.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Nov. 6, 2012, 7:31 a.m.
I sure hope she does. I do not like the turn around she has made. It is so sad to see her acting the way she is.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Nov. 4, 2012, 3:36 p.m.
This is suppose to be there year of love according to Shondra Rhimes so I think that yes the cheerful Arizona will come back later in the season. I think we saw a glimpse of her in the last episode when she got her prosthetic.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Nov. 3, 2012, 10:26 a.m.
No, I think Arizona is being written out of the show all together. Poor Kali is going to be a single mom, or they are going to leave together.
Colleen G.
Colleen G.
Oct. 29, 2012, 10:03 p.m.
It is going to take time. And maybe some help from the new doc and also secretly from Alex but I really do believe something will happen and she will tell someone about how bad it was once but how she was able to live while others were not so lucky.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Oct. 29, 2012, 7:12 p.m.
Yes! She is starting to realize how much shes hurting herself and Cali
Heather S.
Heather S.
Oct. 29, 2012, 3:10 a.m.
I think she will for sure! She was always bright and happy, but I think they want to show how a trauma can change a life so drastically. I do think she will come around though.
Staci K.
Staci K.
Oct. 28, 2012, 7:55 p.m.
I think she will realize that her leg is what she will have to deal with, and that the people around her love her and needs to move on.
Keri Y.
Keri Y.
Oct. 27, 2012, 3:42 a.m.
Eventually but it will take some time
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Oct. 27, 2012, 12:35 a.m.
I'm still trying to figure out how they're going to keep her on a reoccuring role as an amputee when she has legs in real life.

Join Now