Grey's Anatomy
By Grey's Anatomy
#10 in TV
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Do you think Arizona will get back to her cheerful self?
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Mc Gregor, TX
4 years, 4 months ago
Eventually! She went through a very traumatic experience, so if she just bounced back immediately it wouldn't seem real. I can understand her being upset with Callie, but I also feel bad for Callie because she was just trying to save Arizona! :(
Alisse K.
Alisse K.
Oakville, ON
4 years, 11 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Hopefully! I think overtime she will be more cheery but I don't know if it will ever be the same.
Savanah F.
Savanah F.
Tacoma, WA
5 years ago
Isn't this the last year of the show? I think that it will end on a good note. I think Arizona will get herself out of her rut and come back being even better.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
La Crosse, WI
5 years ago
Yes! It will take some time! She at least got to the hospital yesterday thanks to Bailey!
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Metropolis, IL
5 years ago
I think she's on her way to it.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Mesquite, TX
5 years ago
Yes, and she's on her way to doing just that!!
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Minneapolis, MN
5 years ago
Hopefuly yes. she needs time but she will be her own self again
Kendra G.
Kendra G.
Toronto, ON
5 years ago
I really hope so! I'm getting tired of her moping around, constantly pitying herself. I'd love to see her back up and doing what she does best, especially now that she has Sophia.
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.
Chula Vista, CA
5 years ago
I am very hopeful that Arizona will be back to her bright and cheerful self. She showed a glimpse of hope in the past episode. I think they wanted to portray how trauma can affect someone so greatly and how they can work through the life-changing event.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Englewood, CO
5 years ago
I sure hope she does. I do not like the turn around she has made. It is so sad to see her acting the way she is.