BY GREY'S ANATOMY #4 in TV

• its this show as good as ppl make it seem5 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Mercedes B.
pasadena
Greys anatomy is life! I watch it like it’s my own religion and job to do so. I ant tell you how many times I have re-watched older episodes while greys was not on the air till the next season. It has a amazing back story. Definitely good if you like drama and medical shoes. But if you don’t like greys then we can’t be friends 🤷🏼‍♀️
Kayleigh J.
Lake Wales, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show 😩💕. I swear it’s one of the most addicting tv series ever. The actors/actresses are phenomenal. I don’t think there are any other shows out there like this. My favorite episodes were S1E2, S2E16-17, S2E27, S3E15-16-17, S5E24, S6E1, S6E23-22-24, S7E1-2, S8E24. I’m only on season 9 but I love this show. It’s twists and turns always keep me on edge. It’s by far my favorite show at the moment. I can’t get enough of it. My favorite couples are Merideth and Derek, Lexi and Mark, Izzie and Alex, Callie and Arizona.
karissa r.
batavia
I really thought I would get tired of this show because of how many seasons there are but I still can’t stop watching it. Of course I’m upset that some of my favorite characters died on the show or left but it’s still pretty good.
Stevie S.
I love this show so much! Every episode keeps your attention. Every season makes you want to keep coming back for more. If you love shows that will make you cry, yell at the screen, or laugh you should DEFINITELY watch this show!
Samaya A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
FYI there are some spoilers! Greys anatomy is an amazing show. It’s filled with amazing actors who are very talented. There are so many doctor shows on so many different channels now but most of those shows have come from this show. And out of all those shows grey anatomy is still that best. They have over 14 seasons and I’m caught up on them. There just so much drama in that hospital it’s crazy!!! There’s been really creative story lines they have created with the air plane crash and the hospital shooting and there’s so many more. And also almost at the end of every season there’s a dramatic twist or something bad goes down in the hospital and someone ends up dying. And it’s must be tough to have to take some loved character off of the show some being Derek Shepard, George, or Christina. I have to give the producers a major props and hope to see grey anatomy on for another 10 years hopefully!!
Kadiatou C.
louisville
I am seriously obsessed with this show , and it makes me want to be a surgeon haha if you are a hard fan you know what I’m talking about haha and it’s the best show ever I don’t like doctors show but this one is the best ! Spoiler alert: 🚨 I was soo freaken sad and cry when O’Malley, McDresmy died like why!???? I wasn’t ready for it at all and I don’t think I’m ready for the new episode but I just can’t wait !! To laugh cried over and over again I hope to meet them one day and I hope that this will continue to play and maybe hopefully I will be on it haha but I will seriously recommend it!! Ou get addict it to it.
Nic S.
I remember when Greys first came out, and I instantly fell in love with the show. I would watch it every Thursday night and every episode that passed the more in love I fell for the show and characters. It’s one of the best medical drama and romances that has been made. I have laughed, cried, and been upset and I feel like I can relate to what’s happening in some episodes because they focus on real problems. They show the good, the bad, and the ugly of being a doctor and falling in love. I just love this show and hope they never kill off Meredith’s character because she’s the reason why the show is still on to this day.
Heather C.
Lake village , AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH!!!! I started watching this while I was going to school for medical coding, and constatnly joked with my teacher that it helped me learn, but it honestly helped me remember terms better. Its a very sappy lovedrawn show, and I STILL havent been able to make myself watch the part where MCDreamy dies, but its still good
Stephanie M.
Ocoee, FL
I absolutely love Grey's Anatomy. When it first came out, it was very different and creative with a wide range of characters. The actors that are cast in this show are sooo talented and really make the characters come to life and relatable. While the last couple of seasons are no where near as good as they used to be, the writing and acting has never failed.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,501 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I watch ever single new episode... However, the last several seasons have been very disappointing... It was SO good the first few seasons... Now it just seems like they keep bringing on new characters so that they can kill them off... This season has been way too controversial for me... I watch this show to escape all of that negativity...
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!