BY GREY'S ANATOMY #10 in TV

• When does the new season start?1 Answers
  • Do you think Meredith and Alex are going to get together??9 Answers
  • Does anyone else think this show has always been an emotional rol...15 Answers
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
This is my guilty pleasure. Once I found out I was accepted into physician assistant school, I started watching this as a reward for all of my hard work and lack of watching any television for so long. I. Am. Obsessed. I often find myself watching the early episodes over again because it is just SO good. It is also super fun if you know a little bit about medicine, because sometimes they have really accurate representations of patients and sometimes they are completely inaccurate (like when they scrub into surgeries...ugh!). Overall though, the story line is brilliantly created, and always keeps me entertained. I lost a little bit of interest once they killed off one of the main characters (don't want to give it away!) and the story line became really depressing for quite a few episodes, but I've learned to love the show even now that this specific character is gone. Also, my one professor got to help out with a few episodes from the medical aspect, which seriously is mind blowing and makes me like the series a little bit more.
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
Im only in season 8 of this show of the current 14 seasons, but its sooo good. I love the characters, liek I literally couldnt even pick a favorite. I love that its hospital based and actually gets into health care on an informative and accurate level while still keeping the story line of the characters personal and work lifes in it. I can literally binge watch this show for hours. I think my favorite part of it, along with the drama, is that its not just work and home. The characters end up in the hospital from trauma, illness, diseases, and even death sadly. This show will have you in your emotions! Ive cried several times while watching this because they really do get in deep with the characters and their personal lives and itll pull at your heartstrings.
JANET P.
So I am one of those bitter former Grey's Anatomy viewers that stopped watching after McDreamy was killed off.  To me it was the last straw.  I was a loyal viewer from the first season. I held my breath during the bombs, shootings, and plane crashes, expecting that through it all including the neglectful cruel mother and absent alcoholic father Meredith would get to have her happy ever after with McDreamy.  Then they go and kill him off, and that was it.  With so much tragedy I am not sure how Meredith isn't a basket case...at the very least she is a jinx as every one around her keep dying and the most unlucky person in the world.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love Grey's just as much as all the other basic girls out there - and I'm not ashamed of it! Since season one, this series has made me believe in love, ripped my heart out of my chest and has made me laugh out loud by myself. If you're not prepared to see a little bit of simulated surgery - blood, guts and all - or to put your heart on a roller coaster of emotions, I'd say watch with hesitation. Other than that, I would recommend this series for everyone.
Kashifa Q.
This show is pretty good. I really liked the first few seasons before they killed almost everyone awesome. The more you watch the more addicted you get. I'm on season 11 right now and it's good but they keep killing people off. I think it's a funny show. It's definitely not for kids. I do recommend it to other adults. Also, it's great for those who want to go into the medical field because the patients who come in have real life health issues and they talk about what they will do to treat it. I learned some things from watching the show. It's good.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I’ve been too my heart or about to throw up sobbing on the ground because of this show. The only reason I didn’t give it a 5 is because it’s starting to get worse in it’s later years. I don’t have that just can’t wait to watch it feeling that I used to.
Junior H.
Tampa
I am addicted. There have been so many great storylines on Greys Anatomy and great guest stars.
Shonda Rhimes is a genius with her storylines. I have watched from the beginning and shed many tears watching this. I even watch the reruns
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
Pop Culture Expert
Yes, I am one of those girls that has seen every episode of Grey's Anatomy over and over again, and if you start watching this you will too. All of the actors are amazing, each character is so special you'll love and hate them all accordingly. It keeps you on the edge of your seat. You will not rest until you have watched all 11 seasons. I'm telling you, if you love drama, romance, and some medical talk, you'll fall in love with the residents of of Seattle.
Kamrey B.
I am addicted to this show, It took me a while to finish all 12 seasons on netflix, like almost a year but it was all worth it. Each season kept me interested which i was surprised at. I was getting a little aggravated though with all the love life situations that they would add to the show, like sometimes it was all about that which I didn't like, but i got used to it. I love the characters and everything else about this show. One of my favorites.
Melissa V.
Yet another that is just such great writing, the actors are also amazing and so relate-able, even for a non-doctor. I'm not much of a crier, but man, you turn this show on and you will ball. The stories and issues that they touch on (similar to L&O SVU) are based in reality often times. They tackle heartfelt topics and hard line issues affecting real people. Not to mention, that yes, they are hot. Where do you think McDreamy got his big ol start?
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!