BY GREY'S ANATOMY #5 in TV

• its this show as good as ppl make it seem3 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Samaya A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
FYI there are some spoilers! Greys anatomy is an amazing show. It’s filled with amazing actors who are very talented. There are so many doctor shows on so many different channels now but most of those shows have come from this show. And out of all those shows grey anatomy is still that best. They have over 14 seasons and I’m caught up on them. There just so much drama in that hospital it’s crazy!!! There’s been really creative story lines they have created with the air plane crash and the hospital shooting and there’s so many more. And also almost at the end of every season there’s a dramatic twist or something bad goes down in the hospital and someone ends up dying. And it’s must be tough to have to take some loved character off of the show some being Derek Shepard, George, or Christina. I have to give the producers a major props and hope to see grey anatomy on for another 10 years hopefully!!
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
This is my guilty pleasure. Once I found out I was accepted into physician assistant school, I started watching this as a reward for all of my hard work and lack of watching any television for so long. I. Am. Obsessed. I often find myself watching the early episodes over again because it is just SO good. It is also super fun if you know a little bit about medicine, because sometimes they have really accurate representations of patients and sometimes they are completely inaccurate (like when they scrub into surgeries...ugh!). Overall though, the story line is brilliantly created, and always keeps me entertained. I lost a little bit of interest once they killed off one of the main characters (don't want to give it away!) and the story line became really depressing for quite a few episodes, but I've learned to love the show even now that this specific character is gone. Also, my one professor got to help out with a few episodes from the medical aspect, which seriously is mind blowing and makes me like the series a little bit more.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show. Once I starting watching this show I got hooked. It is so emotional & heartwarming on so many levels. What I love most about this show is how the characters have evolved over time. All the actors & their characters are great. Meredith's & Christina's friendship is amazing. But I somehow feel that it was more interesting in the starting of the show for 1st few seasons. When Derek died it was heartbreaking. Overall a great show to watch.
Nic S.
I remember when Greys first came out, and I instantly fell in love with the show. I would watch it every Thursday night and every episode that passed the more in love I fell for the show and characters. It’s one of the best medical drama and romances that has been made. I have laughed, cried, and been upset and I feel like I can relate to what’s happening in some episodes because they focus on real problems. They show the good, the bad, and the ugly of being a doctor and falling in love. I just love this show and hope they never kill off Meredith’s character because she’s the reason why the show is still on to this day.
Ashli H.
Lowell
Oh where do I begin? It's May 2018, and the season has already been approved for a historic 15th season. From the beginning with Meredith and Derek meeting in a bar, to the present where Mere is growing livers and focusing on her career, this show has captured me, and it will not let go! If you're looking for a weekly night with the girls, Grey's is a MUST.
Krisi H.
Honey Grove, TX
Listen, If you don't have time to watch 14 seasons from start to finish, don't start. Once you begin this show you will feel part of the Seatle Grace/Grey Sloan Memorial family! You will not be able to stop...or maybe that is just me. I am so addicted to this show even though the political agendas in the show to not follow my beliefs...I still LOVE the show!
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
This is one of my favorite shows!! I love how you learn alittle backround each character but mainly Meredith, I do wish we would learn more on the other characters, I however don't enjoy Derek Shepard. I know alot of people do but i don't like how he thinks he better then most. Just how he acts annoys me very much. But overall it's definitely a good doctor show!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I used to watch this show religiously, never missed an episode. There was actually a group of us girls that would get together on Thursday night to watch together. For some reason I haven’t watched a single episode in the past couple of years...I just seemed to lose interest.
Heather C.
Lake Village, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH!!!! I started watching this while I was going to school for medical coding, and constatnly joked with my teacher that it helped me learn, but it honestly helped me remember terms better. Its a very sappy lovedrawn show, and I STILL havent been able to make myself watch the part where MCDreamy dies, but its still good
Stephanie M.
Fernandina Beach, FL
I absolutely love Grey's Anatomy. When it first came out, it was very different and creative with a wide range of characters. The actors that are cast in this show are sooo talented and really make the characters come to life and relatable. While the last couple of seasons are no where near as good as they used to be, the writing and acting has never failed.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!