Grey s Anatomy: The Video Game brings to life all the people and places from a top-rated TV show. Experience a whole new story written in collaboration with the Grey s Anatomy TV show production team and writers, as Seattle Grace Hospital is struck by one of the worst crises in the hospital s history.

Greys anatomy has a game?
Do you just watch the show? Or do you actually partake in surgeries?
Is it worth watching from the start at this point???
Start your review of Grey's anatomy!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love Greys Anatomy this is full of drama and romance, I love the excitement I get in every episode, I love watching the surgeries and seeing the different stories from different families.in reviews
I started watching GA when I was first pregnant and had insomnia and I was so hooked I would watch multiple episodes a night.in reviews
...caught up in the lives of these characters you can feel emotion in each story line. in reviews
Being in the medical field makes me appreciate the show even more and is definitely one of my favorite shows to binge watch over the weekends.in reviews
I always look forward to Thursday nights and seeing what new drama has struck up in the lives of the crazy doctors at the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital.in reviews
Shanta H.
Louisville, KY
Grey's anatomy uploaded by Shanta H.
This show is so good. Its been in so mamy season you just can't help but become invested in the characters and even the side stories about the patience. It is always pulling at my heart strings. Shonda Rhimes does a great job at writing this awesome show.
Tish C.
Modesto, CA
If you like drama and romance this is for you! I've been watching since season 1. One of my all time favorite shows! Look forward to it EVERY week.
Kelsie F.
Mobile, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Grey's anatomy uploaded by Kelsie F.
Grey's anatomy uploaded by Kelsie F.
I started watching Grey’s Anatomy because I felt like I had watched everything else during the pandemic and I had fought this show for years .... just because of how popular it was and I didn’t believe a show could possibly be this good. I started watching at like 11 at night and didn’t stop until about 7 that morning just to continue watching it throughout the day. I got through the first 14 seasons in like 17 days and finished up with its sister shows “Private Practice” and “ Station 19” to be caught up with everything for the current season airing. This show starts out as a will they won’t they romance, and then dives into deep friendships and you feel like you know these people and you feel like you’re in pain too when someone dies. It’s wild to say it’s a comfort show, but it’s become one of mine. I started watching in June of 2020 and have rewatched 3 times so far all the way through, I’m on the 4th round now. Grey's anatomy
Stefanie A.
Tallahassee, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Grey's anatomy uploaded by Stefanie A.
Obsessed with this show, currently in Season 8. Regretting that I didn’t start this show earlier lol
janai R.
Winston Salem, NC
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAV SHOW!!! i have watch all 12 seasons and i never miss and new episode. this is the only show that can have you go through every emotion in one episode. You will never be bored watching this its so much diversity, the backstories are amazing and you will fall in  love with all the characters. its absolutely worth the watch.
mekenzie G.
Anderson, SC
I love grey's anatomy! It helped me get into my nursing career! I absolutely love it and this show! Planning on rewatching this summer! Greys anatomy is my love!
Kristen G.
Amherst, VA
I love everything about Greys! I have been a fan since they began! I love the relationships, the drama, & the medical terminology. I will say, surgeons do not do everything in the hospital. I work at a hospital and surgeons never push their own patients. Radiologists read scans. CT, xray, and MRI techs perform tests. Nurses, techs, and ambassadors the care of the patients mostly. I do however love how accurate procedures are. I own all seasons and recommend it to others!!!!
Tracey D.
I have been hooked on Grey’s Anatomy since season one. I have watched the twists and turns, the different characters come and go, births, deaths, divorces, transfers, and I’m glued to the tv for more. I am caught up in the medical side of the show as much as the personal lives of the characters. This is my Thursday night entertainment and I can’t wait for the next season. Grey's anatomy
Alla B.
Brooklyn, NY
Grey's anatomy uploaded by Alla B.
One of my favorite shows ever. Sometimes I think I’m a doctor because of this amazing show. It has comedy and lots of drama. It’s a must see unless your Squamish and can’t look at surgery but the drama sex and friendships are my favorite 😍
Christina P.
Philadelphia, PA
This show is legendary. Such a great show but unfortunately like most shows that run for a long time, the story line starts to change and isn’t as good as the beginning. I feel like the show really started to change in the beginning of the 9th season. Although it’s not a bad show, the whole plot and majority of the characters are so different, even the characters that have been there since the beginning, their personalities changed. I’m still gonna watch it even though I don’t like it as much, just because I have to see how it ends.

126 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dawn K.
il y a 2 mois
Grey's anatomy When will season 17 be on Netflix?
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
1,167 reviews
MaríaD01-131523 U.
il y a un an
Eva O. il y a 6 mois
Yes, yes and yes!! Highly recommend. Just make sure you have your tissues close by. It has made me cry sad tears and happy tears man many times. It’s like the best show out there!
Christa W.
Millington, TN
il y a un an
Grey's anatomy is hands down my favorite show. Has anyone felt like they are starting to get rid of every OG cast member?
Mike N. il y a 4 mois
I hope Meredith continues getting better