BY GREY'S ANATOMY #8 in TV

• When does the new season start?1 Answers
  • Do you think Meredith and Alex are going to get together??10 Answers
Samaya A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
FYI there are some spoilers! Greys anatomy is an amazing show. It’s filled with amazing actors who are very talented. There are so many doctor shows on so many different channels now but most of those shows have come from this show. And out of all those shows grey anatomy is still that best. They have over 14 seasons and I’m caught up on them. There just so much drama in that hospital it’s crazy!!! There’s been really creative story lines they have created with the air plane crash and the hospital shooting and there’s so many more. And also almost at the end of every season there’s a dramatic twist or something bad goes down in the hospital and someone ends up dying. And it’s must be tough to have to take some loved character off of the show some being Derek Shepard, George, or Christina. I have to give the producers a major props and hope to see grey anatomy on for another 10 years hopefully!!
Marium S.
The only reason I'm giving this a four star is because Grey's anatomy will always be my favourite show no matter how annoying it's gotten. I watched all season up till season 11. I slowly realized that this show was going nowhere since shonda decided she wanted to kill off every character. I think if everyone had a semi decent depart that didn't relate to death I would have continued watching the show. Again this is just how I feel about this show. I haven't watched recent seasons. I think the episodes are getting ridiculous and the show should have stopped long time ago and ended off at a good spot with Yang leaving.
Nic S.
I remember when Greys first came out, and I instantly fell in love with the show. I would watch it every Thursday night and every episode that passed the more in love I fell for the show and characters. It’s one of the best medical drama and romances that has been made. I have laughed, cried, and been upset and I feel like I can relate to what’s happening in some episodes because they focus on real problems. They show the good, the bad, and the ugly of being a doctor and falling in love. I just love this show and hope they never kill off Meredith’s character because she’s the reason why the show is still on to this day.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
This is my guilty pleasure. Once I found out I was accepted into physician assistant school, I started watching this as a reward for all of my hard work and lack of watching any television for so long. I. Am. Obsessed. I often find myself watching the early episodes over again because it is just SO good. It is also super fun if you know a little bit about medicine, because sometimes they have really accurate representations of patients and sometimes they are completely inaccurate (like when they scrub into surgeries...ugh!). Overall though, the story line is brilliantly created, and always keeps me entertained. I lost a little bit of interest once they killed off one of the main characters (don't want to give it away!) and the story line became really depressing for quite a few episodes, but I've learned to love the show even now that this specific character is gone. Also, my one professor got to help out with a few episodes from the medical aspect, which seriously is mind blowing and makes me like the series a little bit more.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show. Once I starting watching this show I got hooked. It is so emotional & heartwarming on so many levels. What I love most about this show is how the characters have evolved over time. All the actors & their characters are great. Meredith's & Christina's friendship is amazing. But I somehow feel that it was more interesting in the starting of the show for 1st few seasons. When Derek died it was heartbreaking. Overall a great show to watch.
Sarah L.
Sussex
This show will play with your emotions. Seriously, I have never been so emotional while watching a show before I started Grey's. You'll laugh and cry so intensely, it's unreal. The drama will have you hooked and there are so many seasons to keep you occupied. Every season except the one currently running on TV is on Netflix, so you can binge watch to your heart's desire.
Kali G.
Salem, MA
I’m not going to spoil anything for anyone who has not watched this show yet, but WOW if you are looking to get sucked into a show Grey’s is a must! Whether you’re looking to watch something suspenseful, lovey dovey, fun, or to cry your eyes out for the next week this show will do the trick. I find myself watching this show when I NEED a good cry and to let it all out.
Brook B.
Frostburg, MD
This is one of my favorite shows!! I love how you learn alittle backround each character but mainly Meredith, I do wish we would learn more on the other characters, I however don't enjoy Derek Shepard. I know alot of people do but i don't like how he thinks he better then most. Just how he acts annoys me very much. But overall it's definitely a good doctor show!
Krisi H.
Honey Grove, TX
Listen, If you don't have time to watch 14 seasons from start to finish, don't start. Once you begin this show you will feel part of the Seatle Grace/Grey Sloan Memorial family! You will not be able to stop...or maybe that is just me. I am so addicted to this show even though the political agendas in the show to not follow my beliefs...I still LOVE the show!
Minerva C.
Best show on television thus far. Nothing compares to Shonda's writing. Every episode will leave you on the edge of your seat, every episode will incite an emotion mostly crying but regardless an emotion.
You will live love and breathe in Shonda land after watching Greys and I shall say... welcome to the family. "It's a beautiful day to save lives."
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!