by Grey Poupon
Ask a Question
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Greenwood, IN

What other uses do you use Dijon Mustard for? Any good recipes?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Aug. 23, 2014, 10:16 a.m.
I put this in salad dressings for a different flavor!
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Feb. 27, 2014, 11:24 a.m.
I use Grey Poupon on holidays when making deviled eggs for my family gatherings, it has a bit of a kick to it so just use a little, too much will leave an almost over powering taste, mix with mayo, a hint of ranch, sal, pepper and italian spices along with egg yolk, simple put into half cut hard boiled egg and surprise you family with an amazing appetizer or complimentary dish to a holiday meal! Also great with chicken and on an old fashion leftover turkey sandwich! yum yum
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
April 8, 2013, 4:36 p.m.
I add a little to my olive oil, and red wine vinegar...makes a great salad dressing...YUM!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Feb. 15, 2013, 4:52 a.m.
It's amazing how you can use this Grey Poupon's Dijon. I use it as a base for vinaigrettes, as a lighter cream sauce for chicken, and it can go into potato salads...it's a mild flavor, and I'm not a big condiment person, but this one is my go-to mustard.
J L.
J L.
Jan. 23, 2013, 10:13 p.m.
I mix equal parts dijon, mayo, and parm put it on my chicken and bake. So delish!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Jan. 18, 2013, 2:16 p.m.
Homemade macaroni and cheese!
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Jan. 3, 2013, 8:48 a.m.
In marinades for chicken
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Dec. 31, 2012, 8:56 a.m.
Dijon mustard is amazing on any kind of fish. I top whatever fish I'm eating that night with some Dijon mustard, s&p, garlic (fresh is best, but a little powder or salt will work just fine, capers and just a smidge of lime juice and sprinkle with dill. You can pop this in the fridge to soak up all the flavors and tin foil the top and bake when you get home from work, or assemble all together and throw it in the oven as soon as it's ready. Either way, it's amazing.
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
Dec. 29, 2012, 6:58 p.m.
I use it in my deviled eggs
Cathy P.
Cathy P.
Dec. 18, 2012, 9:58 a.m.
This is a staple in my home. I use it in dressings and, quick marinades (chicken, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, Dijon, garlic, salt and pepper)

Join Now