Grey Poupon Hearty Spicy Brown Mustard

by Grey Poupon

Everyday mustard, improved with hearty spices. The yellow onions and horseradish when harmonize with chunky brown mustard seeds create a hot and sour flavor you'd succumb to!Chunky mustard seeds blended evenly with the mustard, stand out with each bite you take. These mini packets of deliciousness burst into flavors as you chew on them and give Grey Poupon mustard a taste to remember. Spicy mix of finest mustard seeds Only the best quality Mustard seeds used Made with yellow onions and a tang of vinegar Resealable jar keeps the mustard fresh for a long time No need to compromise on your kosher diet to enjoy Dijon mustard DISTILLED WHITE VINEGAR, MUSTARD SEED, WATER, ONION, APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, SALT, DRIED GARLIC, DRIED ONION, HORSERADISH, CITRIC ACID, TARTARIC ACID, FRUIT PECTIN, SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVOR.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Grey Poupon Hearty Spicy Brown Mustard!
How would you rate this product?
Orange, TX
It is good on & in most of the things I cook like a Ham mix it with honey & brown sugar & coat the ham Very juice & great flavor.
Organic, No Special Diet
Troutdale , OR
Delicious! I always use this for my sandwiches to add a little spice to it. This is a classic mustard and I would recommend it highly.
Atlanta, GA
i love spicy brown mustard and this is my go-to brand. my family has used this brand for my whole life so i always reach for Grey Poupon.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Parker, CO
I love this product! I always have this one hand for a good sandwich making day! It has the right amount of kick without being overly spicy.
Gluten Free
La Puente, CA
Purchased at: Kroger
Now depending on the sandwich this stuff is a sandwich best friend. I use on sub sandwiches made with ham&swiss. Has great flavor.
Surprise, AZ
Purchased at: Kroger
Love me some spicy mustard. On a ham sandwich is my favorite. On a hotdog is great. It adds that zip and it's so good.
Jackson, MS
Delicious mustard! Great for sandwiches and sauces! Awesome flavor and it’s very potent so the bottle does a long way!
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
Henderson, NV
Purchased at: Safeway
Grey poupon is a classic and adds a nice burst of flavor to sandwiches. It’s my preferred mustard if I have a choice.
Riverdale Pk, MD
Good overall spicy mustard, for pretzels, sandwiches, and mixing with oil & vinegar for a spicy salad dressing!
Vegetarian
Athol, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
Adds the right amount of spice and flavor to a sandwich. A little goes a long way! My go to mustard!