Grey Poupon Hearty Spicy Brown Mustard

by Grey Poupon

Everyday mustard, improved with hearty spices. The yellow onions and horseradish when harmonize with chunky brown mustard seeds create a hot and sour flavor you'd succumb to!Chunky mustard seeds blended evenly with the mustard, stand out with each bite you take. These mini packets of deliciousness burst into flavors as you chew on them and give Grey Poupon mustard a taste to remember. Spicy mix of finest mustard seeds Only the best quality Mustard seeds used Made with yellow onions and a tang of vinegar Resealable jar keeps the mustard fresh for a long time No need to compromise on your kosher diet to enjoy Dijon mustard DISTILLED WHITE VINEGAR, MUSTARD SEED, WATER, ONION, APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, SALT, DRIED GARLIC, DRIED ONION, HORSERADISH, CITRIC ACID, TARTARIC ACID, FRUIT PECTIN, SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVOR.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Grey Poupon Hearty Spicy Brown Mustard!
How would you rate this product?
Charleston, SC
Good stuff! Great for Cuban sandwiches, or ANY sandwiches really, and can add a kick to a lot of different sauces. Great for keeping small children away from your food because they don't like the taste of it. It's a little pricey but I grew up on Grey Poupon so it doesn't really matter.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Summerville, SC
I enjoyed this product, however, the price is a bit high. I can get the exact same product from Great Value for a dollar and a half cheaper, and it tastes the exact same as name brand. If you’re looking for a delicious spicy brown mustard, this is the best one (other than GV) to put on meat as a marinade, or a deli sandwich.
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This is a very versatile mustard. I set this mustard out at all my parties. It pairs well with my summer sausage and cheese board. And is always requested for my sandwich bar. I also use this mustard when roasting Brussels sprouts. I mix it with a bit of apple cider vinegar, and some brown sugar to make a sauce.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Beverly, MA
This is a rather spicy mustard with quite a kick. It’s a little bit on the pricier side but you can also taste the difference. I like getting this every once in a while to change things up a bit.
No Special Diet
I really do like a good spicey brown mustard. It has just enough kick to take a sandwich or a meat dish to the next level. I love adding it to my meat loaf. It makes it fancy! LoL
No Special Diet
I love the taste of spicy Brown mustard on my brats, burgers and pasta salads. I also add it to potato salads and salad dressings to really kick commonplace flavors into overdrive. This recipe is fresh and natural, and blended to perfection. After the first taste, Grey Poupon became my brand of choice. Bottom line: The taste and quality of Grey Poupon products is unrivalled.
Low Carb
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I much prefer this to their regular Dijon. I'm not normally into anything spicy but this is more of a bite than a true heat. I like it on sausages and hotdogs best. Though I occasionally add it as a flavoring to some dishes.
Dairy Free
mmm I loveee this mustard. It's so good and creamy and jut the right amount of spice without tasting like vinegar too much. This is the best brand!
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Hands down this is my favorite condiment brand. All of their mustards are delish! Can’t go wrong with using it on a sandwich or making a maranaide 😋
Purchased at: Kroger
I normally am not a spicy person, however my husband likes this so I started using it. It’s pretty good. I use it on a sandwich and I’m good to go!!