Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard uploaded by Liz M.Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard uploaded by Pamela C.

BY GREY POUPON #7 in Mustard

Water, Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, White Wine, Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Sugar, Spice

• Do they make a grainy version with whole seeds?2 Answers
  • I just made honey mustard crusted salmon with this.2 Answers
  • What would you rather use Grey Poupon or mayo?4 Answers
Charlotte E.
Grey Poupon and Maille Dijon Originale Traditional Mustard are the only mustards I'll accept on a sandwich, but Grey Poupon Dijon is the real OG. You can taste the difference the white wine makes; the smooth and pungent mustard enhances even the most rudimentary lunch meats and launches any classic sandwich to new heights of flavor complexity. I highly recommend pairing with fresh roast beef, or using in your own favorite mustard vinaigrette.

Finally, the classic French style packaging is super cute on a picnic!
Anndria T.
This is absolutely the best mustard ever though I rarely purchase this simply because its really expensive compared to other mustards. It is great when you can catch this on sale - though it rarely goes on sale. I would definitely recommend this for great flavor.
Debbie H.
This is definitely the best mustard on the market. I switched from using mayo to mustard yrs ago in a effort to become more health conscious and using this product was just a given. The flavor totally works to enhance the flavor of the food. It gives just the right amount of spice to your food..never overwhelming. For only pennies a serving I highly recommend you give this product a try.
Astrid C.
Los Angeles, CA
For me, mustard doesn't count unless there's a spicey kick to it and this delivers every time. Goes on smooth. Elevates any sandwich instantly. It's also a great ingredient for making quick & easy salad dressings. A refrigerator staple for sure!
Anna M.
Lynnwood, WA
This is a must-have in my pantry. All sorts of basic recipes call for dijon mustard - quick vinaigrettes,cream sauces, anything. It's a great thing to have on hand and it's a trusted name for great flavor. I've tried others and this is the one I think tastes the best. It comes in cute jars that can be reused, too, which I love. One time we made the mistake of letting it run out and not restocking it - bad idea. Had a recipe that called for it, and the other alternative we had didn't compare. Lesson learned, we always have a jar in the fridge and a jar in the pantry as backup.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This is my all time favorite mustard. It goes so well on sandwiches and also goes well in recipes. It can be made into gravey or can be made into salad dressing. It's so great
Lyndsey W.
I love using this brand of mustard to cook with. I like mixing it with potatoes and roasting them in the oven. The potatoes have a good taste to them and are nice and tender.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Sandwiches and snacks are just not worth eating without the tangy spice of Grey Poupon Mustard. Kraft knew what people liked and enjoyed when they kept coming up a favority of different flavors in mustard. Naturally we have the can't do without in regular mustard, but Gre Poupon has such a large assortment of flavors such as brown, brown spicy, spicy, honey mustard and this mustard of Grey Poudon with white wine and mustard seeds and load of invigorating spices. If you are a mustard lover and either you are or your not. Anything taste great with mustards, sandwichs, meats, sauces, BBQ suaces any kind of home made sauces and dressings. Grey Poupon is great mustard and makes all foods taste great.
Danielle C.
This mustard is delicious! Whether you want a little kick on your sandwich or even convert it into a salad dressing, it really does the trick! It is a simple choice while on a diet!

One of my favorite recipes for salad dressing!

Chipotle Honey Vinaigrette Recipe
-1/4 t garlic powder
-1/4 t onion powder
-1/4 t dried oregano
-1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
This mustard reminds me of happier times. Even on my darkest days, I know that just a few steps away in my refrigerator is the light of my life, Grey Poupon. I know that I'm just a schmear away from pure bliss every time I open my jar of this mustard.

My first experience with this delightful mustard was when I was around 8 and I made a tangy balsamic salad dressing with my grandpa. Nothing lives up to a tangy balsamic dressing prepared with Grey's. Everyone should have at least 13 jars of this mustard on hand at any given moment.

Thank you for being you, Grey Poupon.
Jenny S.
Greenwood, IN
What other uses do you use Dijon Mustard for? Any good recipes?
Lindsey H.
Beaufort, SC
What can you put this on?
Sarah C.
Ripon , CA
What would you rather use Grey Poupon or mayo?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
I just made honey mustard crusted salmon with this.
Danielle F.
Columbia Sta, OH
Do they make a grainy version with whole seeds?