Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard uploaded by natasha z.Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard uploaded by Liz M.Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard uploaded by Pamela C.

BY GREY POUPON #2 in Mustard

Water, Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, White Wine, Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Sugar, Spice

• Do they make a grainy version with whole seeds?2 Answers
  • I just made honey mustard crusted salmon with this.2 Answers
  • What would you rather use Grey Poupon or mayo?4 Answers
Ashlee B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a classic Dijon mustard and I would never try anything else for the classic Dijon taste. I have tried other products over the year and nothing provides the robust depth of flavor that the gray Poupon provides for my recipes. I also am unable to create a smooth delicious vinaigrette with any other kind of Dijon mustard. It’s worth the extra price. Highly recommend
Alexandra F.
Washington, DC
I love Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard! It's affordable, can be purchased everywhere, and is super spicy and delicious. I put it on my turkey sandwiches, mix it with olive oil vinegar and spices to make a mustard vinaigrette for salads, and use it in sauces. It's great, versatile, cheap, and delicious. Highly recommend, my favorite brand of mustard.
Lauren B.
Centreville, MD
Purchased at: Target
Love this mustard! I love to cook and when any of my recipes call for Dijon Mustard, I usually by Grey Poupon.. I think it’s the best tasting Dijon Mustard.. I can usually tell a difference between GP brand and an off brand.
Sara F.
bridgewater, NJ
Purchased at: Target
It’s a classic for a reason! It’s delicious. It has a bit of a bite without the nose burn that some other brands seem to have.
Be warned though, once you buy this, rich men will roll down their car windows asking for some.
Taylor T.
Fort worth , TX
Purchased at: Target
I have eaten this since I was little - always have enjoyed this smooth and spicy mustard! Great for sandwiches and easy to find in any store. Would highly recommend to others! Will buy again - good price point too.
Stephanie J.
Cumming
Not too spicy which is good for my little ones since they will not try anything. They do enjoy and ask for this on every sandwich they have. Has become a staple in our pantry.
holly s.
Avondale, AZ
I use this mustard when I want extra flavor on my sandwiches. Grey poupon gives a bold mustard with spice flavor to make any sandwich a step up from the norm. The mustard is also very good to make homemade dressing with and to add in recipes. A very unique mustard product!
Denise R.
I tried Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard in two different ways. One as a dipping sauce and the other in a recipe. I felt the dipping sauce was good but maybe a little too spicy for me and a little went a very long way. When I used it in a recipe the other ingredients helped mask the flavor of the Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard. My spouse said that he could taste this mustard in the recipe where as I did not, maybe the onion I had used had a similar effect or it complimented the mustard and added to the spice flavor. This Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard was good over all.
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
I consider this to be a very premium mustard. I’ve bought it a few times because it does cost a bit more than regular mustard. I’m not sure if it’s healthy or not. But I do like to put it on Spam sandwiches or ham sandwiches. It just kicks everything up a little.
Charlotte E.
Grey Poupon and Maille Dijon Originale Traditional Mustard are the only mustards I'll accept on a sandwich, but Grey Poupon Dijon is the real OG. You can taste the difference the white wine makes; the smooth and pungent mustard enhances even the most rudimentary lunch meats and launches any classic sandwich to new heights of flavor complexity. I highly recommend pairing with fresh roast beef, or using in your own favorite mustard vinaigrette.

Finally, the classic French style packaging is super cute on a picnic!
Jenny S.
Greenwood, IN
What other uses do you use Dijon Mustard for? Any good recipes?
Lindsey H.
Beaufort, SC
What can you put this on?
Sarah C.
Ripon , CA
What would you rather use Grey Poupon or mayo?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
I just made honey mustard crusted salmon with this.
Danielle F.
Columbia Sta, OH
Do they make a grainy version with whole seeds?

Amazon