Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard

by Grey Poupon

#12 in Mustard

When it comes to creating memorable dishes with distinctive Dijon flavor, nothing compares to GREY POUPON. Made from robust #1 grade mustard seeds, the finest wine and a unique blend of invigorating spices, our family of intense flavors adds bold appeal to any dish. Grey Poupon is great on the table to add flair to a sandwich or burger, and also works well as a BOH ingredient!

Does it have very strong mustard taste?
What's your favorite recipe to pair this with?
you have tried it, it tastes good??
Start your review of Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard!
Angeli F.
Incline Vlg, NV
Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard uploaded by Angeli F.
This Dijon Mustard taste really good specially when you put in on your Sandwich or Burger or in my favorite vegan corn dog. Taste so different from other brand. It’s less expensive and definitely I will but this again.
Molly H.
Kansas City, MO
Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard uploaded by Molly H.
Grey Poupon really is the best mustard! It’s tangy, spicy, and complex, and is perfect on a cheese board for dipping or on sandwiches. Yum!
Brianne S.
Greeley, CO
Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard uploaded by Brianne S.
I was sent this product in a voxbox and I wasn’t in love with the product. I’m not a big mustard person, so I had my husband test it and he also didn’t care too much for it. However, I do hear a lot of good things about this product and the price is good!
Giorgianna G.
Highland Hgts, OH
Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard uploaded by Giorgianna G.
This mustard strikes the perfect balance between spice and tanginess. It is a unique mustard that goes great with variety of foods. My boyfriend’s favorite is to put it on top of sardines, which makes them taste delicious versus just bearable.
Bianca P.
New Bern, NC
Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard uploaded by Bianca P.
This mustard is so versatile with the strong horseradish flavor - use it as a dipping sauce for pretzels, as a spread on a sandwich, or as a marinade! It's especially great paired with steak. Great texture, great flavor, would recommend.
Lundyn M.
Flower Mound, TX
Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard uploaded by Lundyn M.
Love using this in our bbq sauces and sandwiches! Definitely a great staple if you love sauce and experimenting with foods!
Heather R.
Guadalupe, CA
Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard uploaded by Heather R.
Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard uploaded by Heather R.
Dijon mustard works as an emulsifier in a pan sauce that starts with the drippings rendered from cooking meat. Its flavor pairs well with everything from chicken to steak. One of my favorite ways of using this product is in my tuna salad.
Jessica M.
Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard uploaded by Jessica M.
I’m a huge foodie and usually don’t get that impressed by condiments but this was so good! my husband made a Dijon mustard aioli for a pretzel crusted pork tenderloin sliders and it was so good! I’d definitely buy this kind again! the texture was much better than the cheap off brand stuff we usually buy and the flavor was amazing.
Sophia G.
Rockwall, TX
Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard uploaded by Sophia G.
This is certainly better than the yellow bottle of mustard. The flavor is richer and I love the texture. While I like it, I don’t like it better than some of the other brands of mustards. It’s still nice though.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
1,920 reviews
Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard uploaded by Alicia K.
Such a delicious robust mustard flavor to add onto any sandwich. Favorite mustard flavor.
Incentivized Review
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Asia S.
Jamaica, NY
il y a 10 mois
Georgette C. il y a 10 mois
I love it. My dad used to eat it when I was a little girl and it always seems so fancy to me. It has an amazing taste too.