Grey Poupon Dijon Mild & Creamy Mustard uploaded by Emily L.

BY GREY POUPON

Water, Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Sugar, Modified Foodstarch, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Xanthan Gum, Artificialcolor, White Wine, Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid,Spice, Beta Carotene, Potassium Sorbate And Calcium Disodium Edta(To Protect Freshness)

Megan B.
Waukesha, WI
I love this mustard. It is so tasty and perfect for turkey, ham, or roast beef sandwiches. It isn't too tangy but it's so creamy and delicious. I love putting this on a Hawaiian roll with turkey and Swiss cheese. Definitely would recommend to all foodies!
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
My love affair with Grey Poupon started young. I love to pair it with chicken, pork, fish and beef in different recipes and it is such a great complement to all for the girl who deplores mayo. It’s tangy and is the best in sandwiches for your quick sandwich especially if you have a squeeze bottle bc it’s done even quicker which is helpful if you need to make multiples in the morning or evening for a growing family.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
As you can see we are almost out of this at the moment. This is one of my favorite go to condiments! I love mustard but sometimes it’s too tangy and harsh. This is creamy, grainy, nice and mild so it goes great with any type of sandwich meat or sausage. You can actually taste the wine in it.
Shana G.
Purchased at: Target
I love this as my go to for any kind of sandwich it really is just a classic white wine mild mustard and it really is not overpowering in anyway shape or form
Pamela S.
Harvest, AL
Purchased at: Target
This one with the white wine is so good! By far my favorite of all. Tastes great on sandwiches, and recipes in the instapot, potato salad, and egg salad!
J J.
This has Just the right amount of tang to it! I bought it on sale to try and it is delicious! Tastes great with bologna and cheese and also ham! 😋
Nikki L.
Des Plaines , IL
If you like Dijon I feel like this is the best option out there. It’s tangy and rich and literally adds so much flavor to anything you use it on.
Erin F.
Crofton , NE
I like using this to help flavor deviled eggs or homemade salad dressings. It gives great flavor without overwhelming the finished product
Danielle C.
Violet Hill, AR
Absolutely delicious and perfect for sandwiches or on crackers. A nice light and creamy flavor. Excellent on ham sandwiches
BRITTNEY G.
Portland, Maine
Purchased at: Walmart
Pros
Tastes great
Easy to use