Grey Poupon Dijon Mild & Creamy Mustard uploaded by Emily L.

BY GREY POUPON

Water, Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Sugar, Modified Foodstarch, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Xanthan Gum, Artificialcolor, White Wine, Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid,Spice, Beta Carotene, Potassium Sorbate And Calcium Disodium Edta(To Protect Freshness)

Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
As you can see we are almost out of this at the moment. This is one of my favorite go to condiments! I love mustard but sometimes it’s too tangy and harsh. This is creamy, grainy, nice and mild so it goes great with any type of sandwich meat or sausage. You can actually taste the wine in it.
Pamela S.
Harvest, AL
Purchased at: Target
This one with the white wine is so good! By far my favorite of all. Tastes great on sandwiches, and recipes in the instapot, potato salad, and egg salad!
J J.
This has Just the right amount of tang to it! I bought it on sale to try and it is delicious! Tastes great with bologna and cheese and also ham! 😋
Danielle C.
Violet Hill, AR
Absolutely delicious and perfect for sandwiches or on crackers. A nice light and creamy flavor. Excellent on ham sandwiches
Nikki L.
Des Plaines , IL
If you like Dijon I feel like this is the best option out there. It’s tangy and rich and literally adds so much flavor to anything you use it on.
Sherilynn G.
I love the taste of this! I usually will add this to sandwiches or create a salad dressing from it. When creating salad dressing I usually will add this, oil & vinegar + garlic salt to taste. It is affordable and will  last a long time. I feel this is a healthier approach than most sauces, the ingredients feel more real to me, when you taste it!