BY GREY POUPON

2 - 10 Oz Bottles of Grey Poupon Brown Deli Mustard Made with Horseradish 13th Annual Gold at Napa Valley Mustard Festival see more...

DARCY J.
Belle Vernon, PA
I absolutely love Grey Poupon Deli Mustard. It makes a sandwich so much better and not many calories for a great taste. Its also great to dip pretzels in. Plus its priced just right.I will be using Grey Poupon all the tme its the best!
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
I love all different varieties of Grey Poupon. I have been eating it for years. My grandpa used to buy it all the time when I was a little girl. It brings back memories and has a sharp delicious taste.
Rachel S.
Caldwell, ID
I love the taste of this mustard. It’s tangy and has a little bit of a kick. I put it in tons of recipes and on every sandwich! I love it and definitely will continue to have a place in my fridge.
Alexis L.
Winchester, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
My fave spicy brown mustard I was introduced to this in middle school so good on sandwiches!

Amazon