Grey Poupon Deli Mustard uploaded by Alison P.

BY GREY POUPON

Ingredients: Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Salt, Horseradish,White Wine, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Fruit Pectin, Sugar,Spice

Allie D.
Seattle, WA
I loooove grey poupon and prefer it over regular mustard. The squeeze bottle is definitely better than the glass jar. Good for any sandwich and or pretzel dip. Would recommend to others and not to mention their commercials are hilarious.
Shannon C.
Spartanburg, SC
Taste great. Bold and paired with the right meats it's wonderful. Good value for what it is. I will spend more on items my family enjoys. I hate throwing stuff out they won't eat because a lesser brand may taste awful.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite mustard in the whole world I love this stuff so much and cannot live without it. I always repurchase I always recommend this. I cannot say enough good things about this mustard it is perfect
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
GP deli mustard is a really great mustard. It’s perfect on sandwiches, in salad dressings or in sauces. It’s got the perfect amount of tang and adds overall great flavor. I would definitely recommend!
Brenna M.
Best brand and we love this for our turkey sandwiches at home. It's good to use as a base for salad dressings when I make them homemade and want little to no calories in our dressing.
Laura K.
High Point, NC
This is the best spicy mustard. It’s great on grilled cheese and any other type of deli sandwiches. You can also make a sauce for pork that would be great. It is a really good value and I am extremely satisfied.
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
Love this stuff! The original has been one of my go to’s for many many years, but I love that this now comes in a squeezable tube so that I can squirt it on a sandwich and go. So delicious tasting with a nice little hint of spice
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
Yummy taste on my sandwiched and a little mayo for the perfect touch. I also use on chicken recipes and add to my hams mix topping mouth watering juicy. Helps keep it moist. It is affordable and I work recommend to all.
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
This is the best deli mustard to use on sandwiches. You can never go wrong with a classic like gray Poupon. It is very inexpensive and you can find it at any grocery store. I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Erin W.
This deli mustard is so good because it’s a little spicy and contains horseradish. I use it every time I eat sandwiches and makes them so much more delicious. I definitely would recommend buying this! It’s so good.