BY GREY POUPON #9 in Mustard

Water, Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, White Wine, Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Sugar, Spice

Buy on Walmart
Abigail V.
Seffner , FL
A house hold favorite! My husband and I can not eat a sandwich without this mustard, it’s great on hotdogs and burgers also. It has that delicious tangy spicy taste. It’s fairly priced, not bad, if you love mustard and we get ours at our local Publix.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Mustard is by far my favorite sandwich condiment. Grey Poupon carries a great selection of mustard, including they're country Dijon mustard. I love it on my burgers, lunch meat, and hotdogs. Purchased from my local Kroger.
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
Grey Poupon is great! It’s a little more expensive than other mustards at the grocery store but it’s well worth it - it’s so flavorful and rich. My favorite is this one - the country Dijon mustard - I use it for everything from sandwiches to putting more flavor in my everyday recipes.
Amanda F.
Love the price! Love the flavor! Great for dipping, especially bar/pub style pretzels!! This is my go-to, easy to find in your local grocery store. Would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!
Morgan K.
Denton, TX
Yummy! I love using this brand to make some southern german potato salad or sauce for my fish. It also adds great flavor to my sandwiches or bratwurst! If you like a little kick to your meals, definitely think about adding this as a staple condiment.
Kat T.
Springfield, MO
I am a mustard addict - all sorts of mustard.

But this is my gold standard - this is the mustard I teach for when I want a REALLY PERFECT sandwich; it’s the mustard I eat with cheese and crackers ; the the mustard I want with tofurky links

I love it
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I use this when I want a little something extra on my sandwich. It has a strong, unique flavor that you either like or you don't. I also use it in potato salad when I want my guests to say, "oooh, what is that flavor? It's so different and I like it."
Kirsten B.
Baltimore, MD
I'm not a picky eater, but I am one to prefer certain condiments and GP Country Dijon is one of them. It has great flavor and makes any ordinary sandwich so much better. I'm also a lover of charcuterie and this makes a good spread to pair with various cheeses and dried meat.
Margaret W.
I really like the flavor of this mustard. The flavor is quite strong so you have to be sure that whatever you put it on can stand up to the flavor. It is a great addition to sandwiches and can also be used in many salad dressing recipes. I love that it is widely available in most grocery stores.
Olesya A.
I don’t eat mustard often, but I love this stuff with tator tots or onion rings. I know it sounds like a weird combination but it’s not bad at all. A little bit goes a long way so this little jar lasts me ages