Grey Poupon  uploaded by Liz M.Grey Poupon  uploaded by Pamela C.
11 colors available

BY GREY POUPON #2 in Mustard

Newman's own hrvst course grnd 8oz see more...

• Do they make a grainy version with whole seeds?2 Answers
  • I just made honey mustard crusted salmon with this.2 Answers
  • What would you rather use Grey Poupon or mayo?4 Answers
Grey Poupon
  • "There is nothing better than a cold turkey sandwich with some mayo and Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard...except of course saying Grey Poupon ;] It has the perfect about of kick to it without it being overwhelming." in 14 reviews
  • "So yellow mustard freaks me out, but I like that grey poupon actually looks like ground mustard." in 7 reviews
  • "I use this dijon primarily to enhance the flavor of dishes--In a zesty spread atop grilled salmon, to spice up a potato salad, add bite to a sandwich, to a dipping sauce for appetizers." in 6 reviews
  • "Great on sandwiches, on apples with cheese, on triscuits, gives life to a hot dog or burger and makes a great base for a dijon salad dressing or marinade." in 6 reviews
Jayde
Jayde
This mustard reminds me of happier times. Even on my darkest days, I know that just a few steps away in my refrigerator is the light of my life, Grey Poupon. I know that I'm just a schmear away from pure bliss every time I open my jar of this mustard.

My first experience with this delightful mustard was when I was around 8 and I made a tangy balsamic salad dressing with my grandpa. Nothing lives up to a tangy balsamic dressing prepared with Grey's. Everyone should have at least 13 jars of this mustard on hand at any given moment.

Thank you for being you, Grey Poupon.
Payton P.
Payton P.
Travis Afb, CA
My absolute favorite mustard - so much so that I don't even buy French's Yellow anymore. it's the perfect mix of tangy and spicy, creamy and salty. I prefer to use it on sandwiches, hot dogs and burgers, pretzels and more. Love this stuff!!
Lizzie A.
Lizzie A.
Allendale, MI
Foodie Expert
This stuff is bomb! If you like dijon mustard this is your go to! I love dijon mustard and this is forsure one of my favorites, not only is it super good but its very affordable and can be found at like any grocery store!
Renee U.
Renee U.
Revere, MA
My husband won't have any other mustard on his sandwich. He loves the way this tastes. It can be a little expensive but I do find it to be a big easier than getting that watery mess from tradition mustard bottles.
Edwina T.
Edwina T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Weather I'm making potato salad our BBQ sauce my go to mustard is Grey Poupon. For the perfect ammount of tart and tangy, i prefer Grey Poupon.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
Foodie Expert
This is definitely the best mustard on the market. I switched from using mayo to mustard yrs ago in a effort to become more health conscious and using this product was just a given. The flavor totally works to enhance the flavor of the food. It gives just the right amount of spice to your food..never overwhelming. For only pennies a serving I highly recommend you give this product a try.
Astrid C.
Astrid C.
Los Angeles, CA
For me, mustard doesn't count unless there's a spicey kick to it and this delivers every time. Goes on smooth. Elevates any sandwich instantly. It's also a great ingredient for making quick & easy salad dressings. A refrigerator staple for sure!
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
This is my all time favorite mustard. It goes so well on sandwiches and also goes well in recipes. It can be made into gravey or can be made into salad dressing. It's so great
Lyndsey W.
Lyndsey W.
Foodie Expert
I love using this brand of mustard to cook with. I like mixing it with potatoes and roasting them in the oven. The potatoes have a good taste to them and are nice and tender.
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
This is my favorite Dijon mustard brand. The flavor and texture is soooo good. Once I find a brand I love, it's hard to compete with lol.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Greenwood, IN
What other uses do you use Dijon Mustard for? Any good recipes?
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Beaufort, SC
What can you put this on?
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Ripon , CA
What would you rather use Grey Poupon or mayo?
Alysia R.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Foodie Expert
I just made honey mustard crusted salmon with this.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Columbia Sta, OH
Do they make a grainy version with whole seeds?