Add a Photo
Photos (2)
Jayde
Jayde
This mustard reminds me of happier times. Even on my darkest days, I know that just a few steps away in my refrigerator is the light of my life, Grey Poupon. I know that I'm just a schmear away from pure bliss every time I open my jar of this mustard.

My first experience with this delightful mustard was when I was around 8 and I made a tangy balsamic salad dressing with my grandpa. Nothing lives up to a tangy balsamic dressing prepared with Grey's. Everyone should have at least 13 jars of this mustard on hand at any given moment.

Thank you for being you, Grey Poupon.
Payton P.
Payton P.
Travis Afb, CA
My absolute favorite mustard - so much so that I don't even buy French's Yellow anymore. it's the perfect mix of tangy and spicy, creamy and salty. I prefer to use it on sandwiches, hot dogs and burgers, pretzels and more. Love this stuff!!
Lizzie A.
Lizzie A.
Allendale, MI
This stuff is bomb! If you like dijon mustard this is your go to! I love dijon mustard and this is forsure one of my favorites, not only is it super good but its very affordable and can be found at like any grocery store!
Renee U.
Renee U.
Revere, MA
My husband won't have any other mustard on his sandwich. He loves the way this tastes. It can be a little expensive but I do find it to be a big easier than getting that watery mess from tradition mustard bottles.
The Sandwich Enthusiast 🍔.
The Sandwich Enthusiast 🍔.
Astoria, NY
Absolute classic. Love it with thick, hardy meats like pot roast, steak, or meatloaf, but works great on simple every day sandwiches, too. Just an all-around workhorse of a mustard.
Edwina T.
Edwina T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Weather I'm making potato salad our BBQ sauce my go to mustard is Grey Poupon. For the perfect ammount of tart and tangy, i prefer Grey Poupon.
Adele H.
Adele H.
Foodie Expert
Best dijon mustard out there. Adds the right flavor to foods. I like to use it with salami and crackers. A small jar will last me a long time.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
This is my all time favorite mustard. It goes so well on sandwiches and also goes well in recipes. It can be made into gravey or can be made into salad dressing. It's so great
Maile L.
Maile L.
Fairfield, Ca
The perfect accent to a sweet honey turkey sandwich. I love the taste of this mustard so much that I also make a balsamic dressing with it and boy do we just drink dressing instead of using it for the salad lol. This mustard never last in my house.
Liz F.
Liz F.
Banning, CA
I really love the spice of Grey Pupon. it goes great on most meat sandwiches. my hubby and I grew up watching the Grey Pupon commercials and I gotta say it does make you feel a little fancy lol. try it, it's great.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Greenwood, IN
What other uses do you use Dijon Mustard for? Any good recipes?
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Beaufort, SC
What can you put this on?
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Ripon , Ca
What would you rather use Grey Poupon or mayo?
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Columbia Sta, OH
Do they make a grainy version with whole seeds?