Grey Goose® VX Vodka 750mL uploaded by Mary E.Grey Goose® VX Vodka 750mL uploaded by Leah G.

BY GREY GOOSE #28 in Vodka

Leveraging his expertise and heritage in cognac making, Francois has crafted the cognac used in GREY GOOSE VX. The process begins with the naturally superior ingredients that give GREY GOOSE its extraordinary character and make it the World’s Best Tasting Vodka: soft winter wheat from Picardie and naturally filtered Gensac spring water. Added to this is cognac made exclusively of limited-harvest grapes from the Grande Champagne region of southwest France. It is aged up to two years in large vintage casks made from both Limousin and Troncais oak. This step ensures the delicate, subtle profile of the cognac remains intact and works in harmony with GREY GOOSE Vodka. After filtration, the cognac is combined with GREY GOOSE Vodka in the same GREY GOOSE blending room in Gensac see more...

Amanda V.
Desert Hot Springs
Crystal-clear and pure. Nose is unabashedly smoky in the first nosings; aeration smoothes it out as fetching aromas of mint, harvested grain and grain husk assert themselves. On palate, the entry is intensely grainy, silky and off-dry; the midpalate offers moderate bite plus chewy tastes of cracked wheat and cocoa bean. Aftertaste is dry, cleansing and medium-long.
Devynne B.
Cincinnati, OH
Grey goose is my favorite vodka but more of a treat. I personally could never afford it with how expensive it is. It is the number one vodka in my book and when it comes to other vodkas it is the best, but I would still purchase a cheaper vodka that can stand to my liking. Grey goose doesn’t compare to diluted vodka but there are lots of other good vodkas out there that I would drink instead so I don’t break the bank. If I had the money for it though, Grey goose would be my number once choice. And not only that but the bottle it comes in is so cute and intriguing and original and sophisticated and interesting all at once, and that is another big reason why I like grey goose cuz it’s fashionable and makes you look fancy.
Mitchell F.
Memphis
Very smooth and great for any occasion. One of my favorites. You can’t go wrong with Grey Goose. It’s the perfect level of top shelf, but still affordable to drink all day at a cookout or tailgate. Get loose off the Goose and have yourself a night you won’t remember.
Grey Goose Vodka
Brianna C.
Grey goose is my good to vodka when I want to have a good time. I love making cocktails with it because the taste isn't too strong and goes down smooth. I also never feel bad the next morning after drinking Grey Goose, whereas other liquors make me feel off even after only one or two drinks!
Jessi V.
Florence
I really love grey goose. It has a very crisp taste and mixes well with just about anything. My go-to would be mixed with ginger ale and a lime. I just noticed the other day the etched goose on the bottle is very chic. Will definitely keep buying grey goose as long as my wallet allows me.
Savannah D.
Fayetteville
Great as always! 👏🏼 love Grey Goose!🍸😊 They always produce a great and wonderful quality product! Unlike some other vodka companies Grey Goose is always smooth. They bottle is really attractive to the eye, which is an excellent way to grab the buyers attention! Highly recommend!
MaryEllen W.
Brooklyn
Great taste, but left me with a vicious hangover. I’ve tried it twice with no luck. Might just be me 🤷‍♀️
For taste though: very smooth. It doesn’t have that rubbing alcohol taste that you can get off the first sip of some other vodka brands.
i won’t be buying it again myself
🌹🌹🌹mandy s.
Jacksonville
I buy Gray Goose as a host/hostess gift regularly. You can't go wrong with this brand. It is smooth and the bottle is striking. It carries connotations of luxury. For those reasons it is a bit pricey but not cost prohibitive. You get what you pay for.
Avery C.
Paragould
Tastes great and gets you feeling good. Its nice and smooth. You get a great product for a good price. We always buy it for get togethers. Tastes so much better than other brands. Everything I expected. I will definitely be recommending it to others.
L f.
Love grey goose vodka. This vodka is so smooth and I use it in a variety of drinks. I like how I can put club soda and a lime and it has a great taste without having to add a sugary mixer. It is more expensive than other vodkas but worth the price