Grey Goose Vx Vodka uploaded by HAery H.Grey Goose Vx Vodka uploaded by Apryl A.Grey Goose Vx Vodka uploaded by Influenster M.

BY GREY GOOSE

When the world's best tasting vodka is masterfully crafted with a hint of precious Cognac, a pioneering new spirit is born. Inspired by the heritage of Grey Goose creator and Matre De Chai Francois Thibault, Grey Goose VX establishes a new standard in luxury spirits. see more...

• Do you prefer it by itself or to mix it with something?4 Answers
Manda G.
Grove city, OH
I am by far a vodka drinker I LaVaca so much vodka and cranberry or lemon drops are the only things I drink mostly. I love the fact that it's hardly any calories that it doesn't take too much to get your buzz going and make you feeling great and it always helps to relieve stress and to give you the extra pep in your step you need to get out on that dance floor and enjoy yourself I love how it gives me the confidence to just walk up and talk to a guy I like even though I'm normally very shy the stuff just taste amazing it's not too harsh it's smooth and you can't even taste it especially when it's mixed with cranberry juice I love it what a great cranberry juice especially.
Karen A.
Seagoville, TX
The first thing I thought when I drank this for the first time was that it tasted kinda like sprite. It wouldn't earn it's 5 stars because it took half the bottle for me to start to feel drunk. But its something you would like to just chill with if your not looking to get a big hangover in the morning.
Lauren M.
Richardson, TX
I tried this Grey Goose bottle around the holidays and the difference in the bottle presentation immediately caught my eye. The quality was excellent per usual with Grey Goose though a bit more expensive than your typical bottle of vodka. I would definitely buy this bottle of Grey Goose again.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Grey Goose is always a must when it comes to drinking vodka. I suggest going to the bar and trying this out and get your shots iced. They put ice chips in the shots and it’s an insane experience! This goes down smoothly, it’s a good value and taste. I would get this again and I recommend
Maddie C.
Grey Goose Vx Vodka is very plain, but I like the Vx a lot more than there normal Grey Goose Vodka. Vx is very strong and doesn't taste the best, but it hits you really hard and you only need a little bit to be completely gone. I do not really like the alcohol ratio in it!
Apryl A.
Denver, CO
I bought two of these in duty free while out of the country because I’m a fan of Grey Goose. Holy cow! This vodka (with a hint of cognac per the packaging) is incredibly smooth and light. I don’t have to use a mixer, and it can be sipped on ice. A really great exclusive buy!
Sara F.
Jacksonville
Grey Gooss vodka is definitely a brand that I would recommend to others. It is a solid and flavorful vodka that works as a great base for a variety of beverages. When out on the town, this is one that I tend to lean towards when asking for a specialty drink.
Emily M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great vodka! I don’t necessarily drink it straight but I do love a good martini & this is usually my go to vodka! It’s not a STRONG flavored vodka so it makes it sooo yummy! My favorite is a good cosmo or an extra dirty martini lol keep up the good work!
Kaylaunie C.
Seattle
Its in such a pretty bottle!!...if your a female, what's better than drinking out of a glamorous alcohol bottle 😂 only think is, it should have more flavors like other Vodka company's. Other than that, I'd recommend it and I will buy it again.
Megan P.
Niles
Grey good box vodka is a very smooth liquor! I Am a first time customer. However I will be buying again. I bought this at a local liquor store. It's smoother than most grey goose vodkas. I would absolutely recommend this product to others!
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
Do you prefer it by itself or to mix it with something?