Grey Goose Vx Vodka uploaded by HAHajs H.Grey Goose Vx Vodka uploaded by Apryl A.Grey Goose Vx Vodka uploaded by Influenster M.

BY GREY GOOSE #61 in Vodka

When the world's best tasting vodka is masterfully crafted with a hint of precious Cognac, a pioneering new spirit is born. Inspired by the heritage of Grey Goose creator and Matre De Chai Francois Thibault, Grey Goose VX establishes a new standard in luxury spirits. see more...

• Do you prefer it by itself or to mix it with something?4 Answers
Lauren M.
Richardson, TX
I tried this Grey Goose bottle around the holidays and the difference in the bottle presentation immediately caught my eye. The quality was excellent per usual with Grey Goose though a bit more expensive than your typical bottle of vodka. I would definitely buy this bottle of Grey Goose again.
Rachel H.
Wonderful if you don’t mind spending the money. Very smooth and easy drinking, still has the vodka bite, but smoother than other types. Definitely more on the pricey side, but worth it. You can find other kinds at a lower price point, but I would buy it again for a fancy occasion.
Maddie C.
Grey Goose Vx Vodka is very plain, but I like the Vx a lot more than there normal Grey Goose Vodka. Vx is very strong and doesn't taste the best, but it hits you really hard and you only need a little bit to be completely gone. I do not really like the alcohol ratio in it!
Apryl A.
Denver, CO
I bought two of these in duty free while out of the country because I’m a fan of Grey Goose. Holy cow! This vodka (with a hint of cognac per the packaging) is incredibly smooth and light. I don’t have to use a mixer, and it can be sipped on ice. A really great exclusive buy!
April K.
Plant City
Grey Goose is one of my favorites!  Definitely give it a try.  I will surely try any product that this company distributes.
It is on the higher end of vodkas and not tremendously expensive for the quality.  I would definitely purchase it again.
Xiomara R.
Mesquite
Love the product! High quality vodka & best with cranberry juice! Very good value, it’s price is excellent. Affordable for sure, it’s not expensive at all. It met my expectations for sure, it’s one my favorite vodka & definitely will buy it again!
Emily M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great vodka! I don’t necessarily drink it straight but I do love a good martini & this is usually my go to vodka! It’s not a STRONG flavored vodka so it makes it sooo yummy! My favorite is a good cosmo or an extra dirty martini lol keep up the good work!
Megan P.
Niles
Grey good box vodka is a very smooth liquor! I Am a first time customer. However I will be buying again. I bought this at a local liquor store. It's smoother than most grey goose vodkas. I would absolutely recommend this product to others!
Milly M.
Seminole, FL
It’s grey goose, what else can I say. Many a vip nights with this. Great quality vodka, smooth, goes with any mix. Always surprised I would fall for a French vodka, but chances are you have or will too. Enjoyed best with a simple one mix.
Stephanie W.
chadron
Now this right here folks, is the vodka you buy when you don’t want to remember what your sugar daddy looks like in the morning. Well realistically he, will be buying this vodka for your lovely night in the mountains. It’s strong enough to forget the smell of his breath after just a few sips. Three drinks and you’ll be in a Russian coma. But in all seriousness. Classic, high end vodka at a fair price. Love it.
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
Do you prefer it by itself or to mix it with something?