Grey Goose Vodka
By Grey Goose
#5 in Vodka
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

Do you buy the flavored versions or just mix up your own?

Corey K.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
2 weeks, 3 days ago
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I buy the plain then mix it with 7UP.
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
3 years, 7 months ago
We buy the regular vodka and mix up our own creations.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Hopewell Jct, NY
4 years ago
I've done both. Flavored is just simpler because you only have to add Coke or Sprite
Megan G.
Megan G.
Macon, GA
4 years ago
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Mix it on my own! put in a few lemon and lime slices = delicious.
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
4 years, 1 month ago
I usually mix my own drinks, but like I like using pineapple juice
Joy R.
Joy R.
Maineville, OH
4 years, 5 months ago
I prefer to mix my own. I think you get a better taste for your drinks that way.
Amy F.
Amy F.
Las Vegas, NV
4 years, 9 months ago
If I'm having a party and making a drink that has a cherry flavor then I buy the cherry vodka, but if I'm mixing several different drinks I buy the regular.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
The village , OK
4 years, 11 months ago
Usually just mix up my own creations! I prefer doing that
Calvin Y.
Calvin Y.
Baltimore, MD
4 years, 12 months ago
You're almost definitely better off buying it yourself and adjusting the taste to your personal preferences, unless you're extremely lazy.
Melissa S.