BY GREY GOOSE #3 in Vodka

Distilled in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Vodka owes its smooth taste to the mastery of the Matre de Chai (Master of the Cellar), who combines alpine spring water with French winter wheat. This vodka has a delightfully crisp taste with a hint of burnt charcoal and aniseed finishing with a clear palate. Grey Goose Vodka is delightfully smooth and is best served straight, on the rocks or in a Martini but is also great in a tall cocktail. For a twist, try all the other flavors. see more...

Janelle S.
66215
It is always my go to choice for vadka! It has a very smooth taste and its not so harsh. Lots of memorable nights with this brand. I still recommend this to friends and family for mixed drinks that include vidka and they always end up LOVING how their drink turned out.
Kayla C.
Daytona Beach, FL
Presentation is always beautiful, this particular bottle would always taste watered down to me... Bad taste. Id rather my clears be a bit thicker.
Stephanie P.
Newington
I think this is my all time favorite vodka! It is the smoothest, tastiest one ever! It is my go to vodka for sure! Love it!!!
Kara W.
Utica
I love this stuff it is smooth and you can mix with almost anything it's one of my favorites it doesn't leave a bad after tastes
Jenna R.
Woodstock
I find vodka very strong to the taste and most remind me of rubbing alcohol but grey goose is nice when blended or mixed with a proper juice like orange,bananna and strawberry juice
Teea S.
Rushville
Grey goose is a very high quality vodka. It is top shelf. Very smooth, can drink this on the rocks if wanted. Grey Goose® Vodka 50mL
Christina W.
Athens, GA
Its overpriced for it's quality in my opinion. With most grey goose items you are paying for the bottle and the brand.
Brooke M.
PERFECT VODKA FOR A PERFECT DIRTY MARTINI. Tastes was 5 stars, price not so much. Worth the money though my drink came out great!
Cidney B.
Charlotte
I tried this on a whim at a party and I generally enjoyed it. I would recommend it to drinkers who are trying to expand their vodka selection.
Rhonda A.
Arnaudville, LA
"Grey Goose Vodka" has a smooth taste that you can mix with other ingredients to make the prefect mixed drink or you may drink it alone.  I use "Grey Goose Vodka" to make my #BloodyMary and not only is it smooth, but it packs a punch!!!
Erik W.
Miami Gardens, FL
Which would you prefer. Grey goose or ciroc? Grey Goose VodkaCiroc Vodka
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
What do you mix this with?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Is Grey Goose your go to Vodka?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Do you drink this by it’s self or mixed?