BY GREY GOOSE #2 in Vodka

Distilled in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Vodka owes its smooth taste to the mastery of the Matre de Chai (Master of the Cellar), who combines alpine spring water with French winter wheat. This vodka has a delightfully crisp taste with a hint of burnt charcoal and aniseed finishing with a clear palate. Grey Goose Vodka is delightfully smooth and is best served straight, on the rocks or in a Martini but is also great in a tall cocktail. For a twist, try all the other flavors. see more...

• What do you mix this with? 9 Answers
  • Do you enjoy Grey Goose Vodka?1 Answers
  • Which would you prefer. Grey goose or ciroc? Grey Goose Vodka Ci...12 Answers
Nicole T.
I like Grey Goose Vodka. It's one of the brands we buy most often for get togethers and keep in the house. Everyone we know likes Grey Goose so it's always good to have on hand. The bottle are nice looking and the vodka is crisp and goes down smoothly. It's top of the market and a high quality brand that people like to drink. We enjoy it. Grey Goose Vodka
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
My go to Vodka. I always have it with red bull or cranberry. It is smooth and very nice tasting. Again You can mix this vodka with anything. It's ruff on hangovers but well worth it the night before or shall I say getting it.
Ashley J.
Seminole, TX
Smooth & crisp. Grey goose is always a great vodka to grab when in need of a drink. The bottle is gorgeous & the taste is delicious. Pick it up at the nearest liquor store, you won't be disappointed.
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Grey Goose Vodka is absolutely one of the best Vodka's out there. My husband and I love it. It's smooth to drink and no morning headaches. If you haven't tried this Vodka you need too.
Mia S.
One of the most potent and highly filtered vodkas I've ever had! I've been drinking Grey Goose for several years now, and I get it at the local wine and spirits warehouse at a great price. I use it to make mixed drinks, mostly of the sweet and fruity variety, because it gives my cocktails a punch of quality.
Jan G.
We always get alcohol for Xmas presents so I don’t really know what is the price. I live mixing this vodka with some red wine to make delicious sangrias. If clubbing then I will ask for this with red bull to stay awake lol. Good taste, but is to strong for me I have to mix this with something.
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
There aren't many vodkas I actually enjoy but grey goose I do! I really love how it goes down, it doesn't smell horrible like some do. To me it is very much worth the price. Overall I recommend this vodka.
Coleen A.
Middlesex, VT
Grey Goose is top shelf vodka. It is smooth and doesn't seem to change the flavor of what your mixing it with as much as other vodkas. Grey Goose is pricey but it is my go to vodka!! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes good vodka.
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
Great for mixing or shots. I mean is alcohol. Its pricey but you get what you paid for.
Sidney C.
Grey goose is so smooth it is a real treat to enjoy. This is one of the few brands that I don't feel the need to add a ton of mixer to because I actually enjoy the taste of it on the rocks.
Erik W.
Miami Gardens, FL
Which would you prefer. Grey goose or ciroc? Grey Goose VodkaCiroc Vodka
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
What do you mix this with?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Do you drink this by it’s self or mixed?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a Grey Goose Vodka fan like me? Yes or No?