BY GREY GOOSE #2 in Vodka

Distilled in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Vodka owes its smooth taste to the mastery of the Matre de Chai (Master of the Cellar), who combines alpine spring water with French winter wheat. This vodka has a delightfully crisp taste with a hint of burnt charcoal and aniseed finishing with a clear palate. Grey Goose Vodka is delightfully smooth and is best served straight, on the rocks or in a Martini but is also great in a tall cocktail. For a twist, try all the other flavors. see more...

• What do you mix this with? 9 Answers
  • Do you enjoy Grey Goose Vodka?1 Answers
  • Which would you prefer. Grey goose or ciroc? Grey Goose Vodka Ci...12 Answers
Sarah L.
Broomfield, CO
My favorite! Can drink this all night and not remember that I did the next day. Really good to share with friends and have a great nightđź’ś
Shelby W.
Jamestown, KY
Very expensive but overall the best vodka I’ve ever had. I woke up the next morning feeling great! No hangover.
Jennifer C.
Los Angeles
Really smooth tasting voka great with crandberry juice and on the rocks not too pricey really good for a party or just a realxing night in
Jennifer C.
Los Angeles
Laura H.
Ottawa
This is a staple for any home bar. It’s a quality vodka and worth it’s price. Super smooth
Veve P.
Sunrise
Pretty good I can’t wait to try the other flavors they have! I just love how smooth it goes down
Marisol C.
Miami
This is one of my all time favorites, price is affordable and you never go wrong with it. I first tried it as a Russian friend recommended it to me and I loved the quality of it. It is easily accessible across various grocery stores. You will be satisfied with this purchase.
Myranda U.
This is my go-to vodka. I love the clean, smooth taste, I rarely steer from this brand. It tastes perfect in a dirty martini!
Rachel V.
Corpus Christi
I love love love grey goose!!! It's smooth, and delicious, it's not harsh and it doesn't leave a horrible after taste
Christie G.
St. Amant
Grey goose is a great vodka. It is Very smooth. Also the price isn’t bad. Most restaurants an bats carry greygoose. I also love the bottle an I try to collect as many as I can. Haha.
Erik W.
Miami Gardens, FL
Which would you prefer. Grey goose or ciroc? Grey Goose VodkaCiroc Vodka
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
What do you mix this with?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Do you drink this by it’s self or mixed?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a Grey Goose Vodka fan like me? Yes or No?