BY GREY GOOSE #2 in Vodka

Distilled in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Vodka owes its smooth taste to the mastery of the Matre de Chai (Master of the Cellar), who combines alpine spring water with French winter wheat. This vodka has a delightfully crisp taste with a hint of burnt charcoal and aniseed finishing with a clear palate. Grey Goose Vodka is delightfully smooth and is best served straight, on the rocks or in a Martini but is also great in a tall cocktail. For a twist, try all the other flavors. see more...

Brittany L.
Oklahoma City
This vodka is much smoother than other ones. I enjoy this more in martinis because there isn’t as much of a kick. This is the only kind I buy now because it is all around a better vodka. The only down side it the fact that it is a pricier vodka, but it is worth the money.
Kiara G.
Really smooth. Goes perfect with cranberry juice. Only vodka that I would drink.  Compared to tito’s It has a better after taste. It’s not as affordable as other vodka but you get what you pay for. Like that it is not too sweet so I don’t get hang overs with it
Athena M.
omaha, NE
Very good tasting vodka.  I like to drink vodka straight with ice so the taste is important to me.  I can tell the higher end vodka from the cheap bottom shelf ones.  This one is very smooth and doesn't make me sick in the morning as some of them do.  I really like it
SheyG❌ G.
Bronx
This is the best vodka! I get it all the time when I’m with my friends, I get it for a low price and it’s awsome, definitely meet my expectations, I love to drink it with cranberry juice, isn’t expensive. Definitely recomendable product, everybody have to try it
Ashley A.
Grey goose definitely has its own unique flavor of vodka!  The only room for improvement that I could see is if the price was slightly more reasonable!  The flavor is good and it has a nice bottle!  Definitely will continue to buy this in the future!
Morgan K.
Charlotte , NC
Great taste, great quality. It's a standard for a reason. It's not too pricey but it's worth it for martinis and such where you want a higher quality vodka. It's always good, never disappoints. it's just a high quality product that lives up to the hype. Would buy again.
Melody J.
hampton
This is a vodka I often enjoy with close friends and family as I am not one to go out and drink expensive, low quality alcohol. Grey goose goes down smooth and does not give me a nasty hangover like other cheap vodkas. This is a drink I would reach for again and again.
Melissa M.
Galloway, NJ
I absolutely love Grey Goose Vodka!  I’m not much of a drinker and some alcohols have a real bite to them. Grey Goose however goes down really smooth for me and tastes great in mixed drinks, even wh. I’m only adding a small amount to Diet Coke of Diet Pepsi.
Kayla J.
Knightstown, IN
This vodka is one of the best I have tried. It is pretty strong. I have used it multiple times. It is affordable, you don't need to use much. I don't like the taste of vodka so I always mix it with some type of juice, it mixes well with like pineapple or orange juice.
Chelsea C.
Loma Linda, CA
While slightly strong Grey Goose Vodka is the best brand of Vodka that I have tried. Of course when mixing with other items it tastes even better. There are many additional flavors of Grey Goose Vodka that I would like to try. While I don't drink often this is my fave.
Erik W.
Miami Gardens, FL
Which would you prefer. Grey goose or ciroc? Grey Goose VodkaCiroc Vodka
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
What do you mix this with?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Is Grey Goose your go to Vodka?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Do you drink this by it’s self or mixed?