BY GREY GOOSE #2 in Vodka

Distilled in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Vodka owes its smooth taste to the mastery of the Matre de Chai (Master of the Cellar), who combines alpine spring water with French winter wheat. This vodka has a delightfully crisp taste with a hint of burnt charcoal and aniseed finishing with a clear palate. Grey Goose Vodka is delightfully smooth and is best served straight, on the rocks or in a Martini but is also great in a tall cocktail. For a twist, try all the other flavors. see more...

• What do you mix this with? 9 Answers
  • Do you enjoy Grey Goose Vodka?1 Answers
  • Which would you prefer. Grey goose or ciroc? Grey Goose Vodka Ci...12 Answers
Lauren H.
I usually order great goose martinis when I go out. It’s a tasty vodka and very smooth in a martini and totally drinkable. Plus no hangover in the morning!! I like to keep a bottle in my freezer for special occasions too 👌
Paola P.
miami
Where do I even start !? This drink goes hand in hand with any other drink for example orange juice, cranberry, mango, I promise any other liquid you mix with this it tastes just ten times better ! You have to try it out.
Emily W.
Ponte vedra Beach, Fl.
Grey goose let me tell you if I had more money and more nights off I would buy a lot more of this. When I do have the extra money, I splurge and purchase this! The biggest bottle they Carry. However I don't like this for party's because I put in a lot of money and I'm not about to waste the whole bottle in one night. Try to save the bottle for small get togethers and light drinking. So you'll get more of your money's worth
Kara h.
New York
Great vodka. Best to pick it up at the duty free if you’re flying internationally because it can be expensive. I think the standard bottle is good enough that I wouldn’t pay even more for the even-higher-self Grey Goose.
Allyson  M.
From Cognac in France, this breakthrough wheat-based small-batch ultra-premium vodka has achieved global success and won a Platinum medal at the World Spirits Championship. Clean and fresh, with a smooth, creamy texture.
🌸CourtneyGrace🌸 C.
Milwaukee, WI
Let me just say how smooth this vodka is! I love bringing it to parties with my friends, they are never disappointed when I bring this vodka! Everyone knows grey goose is the number one standard for smooth tasting vodka
Debbie R.
Temecula
I drink Martinis and Bloody Marys, I love them. Grey goose is a very smooth Vodka and with a Martini it matters, I would and have recommended to my friends to take a taste of this particular Vodka. Grey goose for sure.
Desiray W.
Vancouver , WA
Okay, who doesn’t love grey goose?! It’s a top shelf vodka that’s more on the spendier side, but definitely worth it. If you wanna drink vodka that has a really smooth, nice taste, This would probably be number one or two on my list.
Sara G.
I like to mix vodka in drinks for Christmas, but this is really strong. It is a classic vodka, but it is not a stellar tasting vodka. It doesn’t taste cheap, but it’s still not the cleanest tasting vodka in my opinion.
Jonathan D.
Goes down super smooth, yet you still have receive a major kick. One of my all time favorites. Add alil orange or even some Mountain Dew and you got yourself a party.... by the end of the night the bottle will be gone!
Erik W.
Miami Gardens, FL
Which would you prefer. Grey goose or ciroc? Grey Goose VodkaCiroc Vodka
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
What do you mix this with?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Do you drink this by it’s self or mixed?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a Grey Goose Vodka fan like me? Yes or No?