BY GREY GOOSE #2 in Vodka

Distilled in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Vodka owes its smooth taste to the mastery of the Matre de Chai (Master of the Cellar), who combines alpine spring water with French winter wheat. This vodka has a delightfully crisp taste with a hint of burnt charcoal and aniseed finishing with a clear palate. Grey Goose Vodka is delightfully smooth and is best served straight, on the rocks or in a Martini but is also great in a tall cocktail. For a twist, try all the other flavors. see more...

• What do you mix this with? 9 Answers
  • Do you enjoy Grey Goose Vodka?1 Answers
  • Which would you prefer. Grey goose or ciroc? Grey Goose Vodka Ci...12 Answers
Keri D.
Starke, FL
The first time I ever tried this I was bartending and won a contest and recieved one very large bottle with a shaker and 2 glasses with the goose logo on them. I will say it was in my liquor cabinet at home for a little while before I decided to crack it open. When I cracked it open the first time I tried it on the rocks and mixed with pineapple juice. This is probably the only vodka I could drink straight. Its very smooth and crisp. It has a taste about it that doesnt burn your throat. And mixed with pineapple or cranberry juice its amazing. It is my go to drink whenever I am in a restuarant or a classy Piano Bar. Well worth a try.
Melanie W.
Fleming Island
This is the crem da l crem of vodka. I will not use anything else! It’s higher end but you absolutely get what you pay for. It’s so good in any vodka drink your whipping up. It’s the smoothest and doesn’t give you that awful after taste kick when you drink it.  Grey Goose Vodka Is the best vodka.
Sarah M.
Kansas City
Good to mix drinks! Smooth yet satisfying I like to mix it with sprite and I also like it in the rocks, or just regular shots. My friends and I always choose this as a fav vodka to get tipsy on I would rate it a 3/5 !Grey Goose Vodka
Carrah C.
Litchfield
Great selection of top shelf flavored vodkas. I purchased my first bottle from Buehlers in Medina where I found over 6 different flavors. I enjoy the large selection while decently priced. The flavor was smooth and delicious and I would recommend the orange as my top pick, besides the all originale obviously!
Darque R.
Gaithersburg
Grey Goose is a great stand alone vodka.  In my opinion, this is not the brand that you would want to drink as a part of something else.  I have ordered drinks and asked for Grey Goose to be used, and the drink was okay...nothing spectacular.  I have also mixed drinks for myself at home and found myself adding more Grey Goose to the drink for the kick I was expecting.

Don't get me wrong, I tend to keep a bottle of Grey Goose on hand for special occasions or when I just want something smooth.  But since those times are not the norm, I gave it only 3 stars.
Philly B.
Don't get me wrong Grey Goose is good and all but I feel as though it is over hyped. I had this at a club and then again at a friends house and found nothing special with it. It tasted like normal vodka and I honestly think it is not worth the price you pay for it. Would rather buy Tito's

Jenn B.
Tampa, FL
This vodka is great for drinking alone or for making mixed drinks. The flavor is very light and mixes well with a variety of mixers. I prefer this brand, although it can be a bit pricy. Don’t usually drink it regularly but have a bottle on hand for that special drink every now and then.
Jennifer C.
Georgetown, KY
I think Grey Goose is an excellent choice for Vodka. It is crisp and blends very well into mixed drinks. I choose Vodka because it is a low calorie choice and can be paired nicely with fruit juices. Grey Goose is affordable and good quality. Highly satisfied with my purchase.
Nicolette C.
Staten Island
Such a classic in the world of vodka! The name is well known for a reason, I.T is slightly expensive but definitely worth I.T for a high quality drink. You will be able to find GG at almost every bar or liquor store, and Is a staple among vodka drinkers. Smooth and goes down easy!
Nicole M.
Spruce Pine
Grey Goose is my jam!!! I am a simple vodka drinker. I love a vodka that isn’t harsh on the tongue and can be mixed with soda water and garnished with two limes....this is that vodka! Hands down one of my first go tos. Most definitely a recommendation especially to new drinkers.
Erik W.
Miami Gardens, FL
Which would you prefer. Grey goose or ciroc? Grey Goose VodkaCiroc Vodka
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
What do you mix this with?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Do you drink this by it’s self or mixed?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a Grey Goose Vodka fan like me? Yes or No?