BY GREY GOOSE #2 in Vodka

Distilled in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Vodka owes its smooth taste to the mastery of the Matre de Chai (Master of the Cellar), who combines alpine spring water with French winter wheat. This vodka has a delightfully crisp taste with a hint of burnt charcoal and aniseed finishing with a clear palate. Grey Goose Vodka is delightfully smooth and is best served straight, on the rocks or in a Martini but is also great in a tall cocktail. For a twist, try all the other flavors. see more...

Jessica W.
Lake Charles
Grey Goose Vodka is an overall fine choice, with smooth and rich tones that pair with mixers well, yet not quite fancy enough to drink straight. The bottle is very nicely decorated, and Grey Goose maintains it’s affordability among it’s competitors. I would purchase Grey Goose to serve at parties of my own, and would recommend it over many other brands of vodka at the same price point.
Cynthia P.
North Bergen, NJ
Grey Goose is quality the is the best Vodka to get this you won’t regret it To get  a Bottle Of Grey Goose Vodka compare to what’s on the market  the taste quality of Grey Goose in one and only It makes the best tasting and Delicious Martini or with any mix or on the Rocks you won’t go wrong no matter how you choose  Grey Goose is the number one And it’s the best choice
Drea M.
Midlothian, TX
Grey goose is a great vodka, it is. It’s smooth and great in a cocktail. I’m not a fan of the vodka being so expensive for what you get.You can spend $10-15 less and get a great vodka that does the same thing. Unless you are just getting bottle service at a club and you want that grey goose bottle flowing at your table for the look...go ahead spend your money
laura f.
San Diego, CA
Softer type of vodka I loved to mix. I don't like it on its own but mixed it's pretty good. As a noob to the world of liquor and drinks other than beer I think this is a great one to begin with since it's versatile and has a subtler, softer flavor and smell. For any that are discouraged by scents this would be a great one to try as it's not as strong.
Gloria O.
New York
Grey Goose is a great but expensive brand. It makes a great gift and the quality is notable. I think there are other high quality vodkas for half the price or so, so while I might use this for a martini to be savored on a special night, it is more expensive than something I’d use on a daily basis or for a large party. That said, delicious and sophisticated!
Kristen F.
Clean, crisp, smooth. Delicious on its own, or mixed in with your favorite type of soda. We mixed it in with 7up cherry, and added in a little extra cherry syrup. Packaging was nice frosted glass. Other brands of vodka I’ve purchased in the past have left a burning sensation where this was very smooth, and easy to drink. We have repurchased many times.
Victoria G.
Nothing beats Grey Goose! My Mom always taught me you get what you pay for, and that Grey Goose is the best of the best;She was right. Grey Goose is expensive, but it offers so much more than mid or budget vodka brands. It tastes smooth, light, and also mixes well. The packaging looks fancy, fashionable, and unique. I highly recommend trying Grey Goose.
Lilian R.
Los Angeles, CA
By far this is my favorite vodka brand. Grey goose vodka with cranberry juice is my go to at all times when at a bar or at a party.  I prefer drinking this type of vodka becauseits the only vodka I can drink and one suffer from hangover.  I deffinetly recomend Grey Goose to everyone because it’s a great alcohol but not heavy at all.
Jamie S.
This is by far the smoothest vodka I have ever had. There is no burn after all of the liquor has based through your mouth. My husband and I purchased a bottle when it was heavily discounted. Vodka is not my drink of choice, so for that sole reason I have not repeat purchased. If I did prefer vodka, I would believe it was worth the extra cost.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Grey Goose is my favorite all time vodka. It is a super smooth vodka and perfect for creating mixed drinks. I love to always have a bottle of this at home for any occasion but it can be pricey. Love mixing it with cranberry juice or pineapple juice.
Erik W.
Miami Gardens, FL
Which would you prefer. Grey goose or ciroc? Grey Goose VodkaCiroc Vodka
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
What do you mix this with?
London Ontario
Is Grey Goose your go to Vodka?
London Ontario
Are you a Grey Goose Vodka fan like me? Yes or No?
London Ontario
Do you drink this by it’s self or mixed?