BY GREY GOOSE #2 in Vodka

Distilled in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Vodka owes its smooth taste to the mastery of the Matre de Chai (Master of the Cellar), who combines alpine spring water with French winter wheat. This vodka has a delightfully crisp taste with a hint of burnt charcoal and aniseed finishing with a clear palate. Grey Goose Vodka is delightfully smooth and is best served straight, on the rocks or in a Martini but is also great in a tall cocktail. For a twist, try all the other flavors. see more...

• What do you mix this with? 9 Answers
  • Do you enjoy Grey Goose Vodka?3 Answers
  • Which would you prefer. Grey goose or ciroc? Grey Goose Vodka Ci...13 Answers
Amanda W.
Little Falls
A great vodka for mixing! Perfect for screw drivers and cranberry vodkas! Grey goose is one of the best vodkas I have had. It’s better than pinnacle or cheaper brands and is just as good as absolut. Grey goose is an overall satisfying vodka to drink.
chloe L.
Bronx , NY
Daphne W.
Willoughby , OH
Grey Goose is such a wonderfully smooth vodka that goes down so good!!! This is one of the higher quality and more expensive vodka's, but totally worth it!! This is great for shots and mixed drinks!! I highly recommend this!!! One of my favorites!!!
Megan P.
Lake City, FL
Very smooth going down as a shot or as a mixed drink. It is pretty pricey for a bottle but, it's worth it if you don't drink all the time. It's taste and won't disappoint. Compared to off brands and other brands its less of a burn and much smoother. Overall I prefer grey goose when I can afford to buy and keep it in the house.

Melissa L.
Los Angeles
By itself, Grey Goose Vodka has a bit of a strong after taste. This was my go-to choice of vodka for about a year before I got sick and tired of grey goose vodka pineapple, orange juice, sprite, etc. You name it, I have probably tried it with grey goose vodka. Great at parties as an option besides Jameson for the women! :D
April V.
Perris , CA
This is my favorite vodka since I can remember ! Its price is justified by how little of a hang over you receive the day after a crazy night out . You can buy this any drugstore liquor store or grocery store . Comes in different flavors but i like the original. Goes down easy .
Jenna O.
I am not a huge vodka fan but grey goose goes down easily for me. I am a repeat consumer, I bought it for New Years this year. It was very good. Easy to take as shots or mix in drinks. I think it’s pretty affordable for a good drink. I’d recommend this to others.
Rivers G.
Cleveland
Vodka was my go to drink for years until I turned to whiskey! I have tried all different brands but Grey Goose Vodka is where it's at!! There is no bad burning or bad taste...just smooth and delicious! Perfect liquor for those martinis and other mixed drinks!
Heather R.
Boardman
Love it! It’s my favorite!  Perfect for parties, get together and also great as a gift.  It’s very affordable! Bought it at the store while grocery shopping.  Definitely going to be a repeat customer.   And would definitely buy it again!
Lovely B.
Fort Pierce, FL
I love this bottle of GreyGoose! This flavor is my favorite. It mixes well with most sodas and juices and gives off a grown and sexy vibe. Whenever I want to kick back and enjoy a cocktail, Grey Goose is my first choice. Grey Goose Martini’s are the best!
Erik W.
Miami Gardens, FL
Which would you prefer. Grey goose or ciroc? Grey Goose VodkaCiroc Vodka
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
What do you mix this with?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Do you drink this by it’s self or mixed?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a Grey Goose Vodka fan like me? Yes or No?