BY GREY GOOSE #2 in Vodka

Distilled in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Vodka owes its smooth taste to the mastery of the Matre de Chai (Master of the Cellar), who combines alpine spring water with French winter wheat. This vodka has a delightfully crisp taste with a hint of burnt charcoal and aniseed finishing with a clear palate. Grey Goose Vodka is delightfully smooth and is best served straight, on the rocks or in a Martini but is also great in a tall cocktail. For a twist, try all the other flavors. see more...

Leah C.
brewster
This pretentious brand of vodka is just okay, in my opinion. I cannot say it is bad, but it certainly doesn't live up to the hype. The emperor has no clothes, I say. If you follow the strict standards for quality vodka that state it should be colorless, odorless, and tasteless, then you could conclude that a good vodka should be clean, smooth, and have no residual aftertaste. I find Grey Goose to have an astringent aftertaste that even comes through when mixed with powerful supporting ingredients. It is certainly worth a try, so that you can judge for yourself... but try it neat, at a bar, where you don't have to risk the purchase of the entire bottle. Unless you think the bottle is pretty
Lacey D.
Albuquerque
Great for Martinis, when I can't find my Ketel One for a good price I will buy Grey Goose or Skky. Ketel One is my go to Martini vodka, I love it so much because it doesn't make me feel awful after drinking a few. I'm sensitive to Vodka and will turn red on my face and neck after one sip if it's really crummy and cheap. Ketel One also has a different affect on my buzz, it's so much less of a messy drunk! Lol, I also make my mixed drinks with it but I prefer to make those with Skky or Titos. Both of those are not quite as smooth so when it's Martini time Ketel One is King!
What i.
Grey Goose is truly one of the standard bearers in the world of vodka.

The clean and unadulterated flavors make it my primary choice for drinks like a screwdriver or a sex on the beach. However, I find the taste of it to be a little more harsh than some of the more refined offerings like [product:elit-by-stolichnaya-vodka-] or Belvedere Vodka which I would be more than happy to drink straight.

Nevertheless, Grey Goose Vodka will always remain one of the great products in this market segment.
Shipra M.
Among the different types of liquor available on the market, vodka is the type that is often the least distinguishable. Many admit that they have a difficult time telling one vodka from another and this is part of the reason why inexpensive vodkas sell so well. But to the discerning palate there is an unmistakable difference with some of the premium vodkas and one that I reach for when I feel the urge for some clear liquor is **Grey Goose Vodka**, a premium vodka produced in France **Vodka Commentary:** Grey Goose Vodka is completely clear and flows as smoothly as a glass of water. The nose on Grey Goose is slight, with scents of smoke, vanilla and alcohol prevailing along with a touch of cooked grains. The taste of Grey Goose is typical of most vodka in some ways, mainly in the area of complexity.
Ashley H.
Toano, VA
It's good, but I honestly can't taste the difference between this and some of the cheaper products. It doesn't have as much of a burn as cheaper products, but it still has the same overpowering vodka taste. I've mixed this with all kinds of different drinks, and it is still very noticeable no matter what I put it in. I personally don't think the product is worth what you pay for it, but if you have the money, it's not a bad buy. Chances are  it's good, but I honestly can't taste the difference between this and some of the cheaper products. It doesn't have as much of a burn as cheaper products, but it still has the same overpowering vodka taste. I've mix this with all kinds of different drinks, and it is still very noticeable no matter what I put it in. I personally don't think the product is worth what you pay for it, but if you have the money, it's not a bad by. Chances are on  unless I'm having some kind of event, I won't purchase this again.
Yenelly B.
N Las Vegas, NV
My sister has always been obsessed with Grey Goose. So I decided to try it to see what the big deal was. And let me just say, it kicked my throat with the strength of Chuck Norris. I was EXTREMELY disappointed. I tried it again a few times after that. And I just couldn’t get used to it. It has an extremely overwhelming flavor. And is totally not worth the price. I would not recommend it. I would not buy it. And I would most definitely not hype it the way people do.
Alex C.
Greenville, SC
I have become a vodka snob after the first time I tried Grey Goose. Most vodka gives you the stinging nostrills for at least the first few sips. But, Grey Goose is so incredibly smooth. When mixed with tonic water and lime (my favorite), it tastes like a Sprite or 7-up. The only downfall of this spirit (other than its expensive pricetag), it's almost a little TOO smooth and you can get drunk pretty easily off of it. Be safe!
Mairen F.
Norfolk
There is a reason this is the gold standard of vodka. It is the smoothest, easiest drinking one on the market. If you’re a martini drinker look no further - you’re home. Even the hangovers are lower level with this beauty. I will always come home to Grey Goose. That being said, given its price point if you’re just going to dilute it with mixers there are cheaper options that will get the job done.
Jessica W.
Lake Charles
Grey Goose Vodka is an overall fine choice, with smooth and rich tones that pair with mixers well, yet not quite fancy enough to drink straight. The bottle is very nicely decorated, and Grey Goose maintains it’s affordability among it’s competitors. I would purchase Grey Goose to serve at parties of my own, and would recommend it over many other brands of vodka at the same price point.
Cebrina S.
Grey Goose is always just been a favorite from the time it came out when I was the owner of a bar that was one of my best selling vodkas on the shelf and it was always use whether it was straight on the Rocks mixed in a cosmo or just a dry martini it was just one of the best sellers I can truly say that it's smooth it's going to be a classic and years to come and it'll be around for a long time
Erik W.
Miami Gardens, FL
Which would you prefer. Grey goose or ciroc? Grey Goose VodkaCiroc Vodka
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
What do you mix this with?
London Ontario
Is Grey Goose your go to Vodka?
London Ontario
Are you a Grey Goose Vodka fan like me? Yes or No?
London Ontario
Do you drink this by it’s self or mixed?