BY GREY GOOSE #2 in Vodka

Distilled in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Vodka owes its smooth taste to the mastery of the Matre de Chai (Master of the Cellar), who combines alpine spring water with French winter wheat. This vodka has a delightfully crisp taste with a hint of burnt charcoal and aniseed finishing with a clear palate. Grey Goose Vodka is delightfully smooth and is best served straight, on the rocks or in a Martini but is also great in a tall cocktail. For a twist, try all the other flavors. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Wesley E.
Virginia Bch, VA
While I do agree that there is a lot of hype and that’s what’s made its commercially successful I still do think it’s a great product for my needs. Sure it’s expensive at $120, for a 75cl bottle in my city, but I find myself going back to it often despite being a youngster with no income. I solely drink vodka in cocktails and my most commonly consumed mix is that of ginger ale, vodka and some lime ,just cause how easy it is to make and for the appealing taste to me, and for this Grey goose is tremendous. Its extremely smooth and more or less imperceptible. Being young, I tend to gulp down my drinks very quickly and grey goose makes me feel like I’m drinking chilled ginger ale with no alcohol in it. It leaves no burn and gives you a good feeling a little later which is all I want from my vodka. Admittedly its popularity today is largely from the enormous hype and there might be more unique vodkas out there that pique your interest a bit more but if all you’re doing is drinking mixes at a party Grey goose is should satisfy you. Despite the heavy price tag, I find myself coming back to grey goose as often as I can for parties and I recommend it to anyone looking for a very smooth vodka, perfect for parties, and who has no issues with the price.
JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
I have tried many types of vodka and they are all mostly the same , strong smell and long burn when you drink it . When mixed with any drink you can always smell it and taste it . But with grey goose it is different . You can still smell it but it doesn't smell like rubbing alcohol . The smell is bearable and the taste is smooth . When you drink it alone the shot goes down smooth and does not leave that burning feeling as much as the rest . I like to have it in a mixed drink better than by itself . In a mixed drink you can not smell it as much as the others and it gives your drink a good taste instead of just a burning sensation and not being able to taste the ingredients in the drinks . I prefer it with pink lemonade . The sour taste from the lemonade ( minute maid preferably ) covers the alcohol flavor and makes the drink not even taste like there is liquor in it just takes it slow or the after math will be bad . This liquor sneaks up on you and you will not notice because the drink tastes so good. The price for the bottle is a bit high but worth the cost .
Emily H.
Superior, WI
My ex boyfriend, this is the most expensive gift he ever gave me.. and he gave me it the night we first actually hung out trying to impress me, as a birthday gift (he’d previously joked about buying me silver wolf and tbh I didn’t even know what that was so the joke didn’t really work on me). Anyway we broke up but I legit still have this bottle as some kind of frat boy style decor. The bottle DID impress as a gesture, but more importantly, as a vodka. Very smooth and made 21 year old me feel like I was drinking diamonds and fruit punch (mixer). Probably haven’t had any since unless it was in a random drink I’ve had that I didn’t know. But.. I think I’d know ;) Gg is incredible.
Susan M.
Colorado springs
I learned early on at the start of my drinking days to never accept the “well vodka” no matter how cheap it may be. It took a few times to realize that you have to demand the best out of life. When it comes to vodka, that “best” for me is Grey Goose. No other vodka will do. As far as I’m concerned it is the gold standard. Many other vodkas have a very bad taste, almost synthetic. Grey Goose always has a clean taste. So my mixed drinks always taste good, not like shoe polish. You can take my word for it, or you can try for yourself. Splurge on a bottle of Grey Goose and you will see the difference.
Lacey D.
Albuquerque
Review for: GREY GOOSE VODKA more...
Great for Martinis, when I can't find my Ketel One for a good price I will buy Grey Goose or Skky. Ketel One is my go to Martini vodka, I love it so much because it doesn't make me feel awful after drinking a few. I'm sensitive to Vodka and will turn red on my face and neck after one sip if it's really crummy and cheap. Ketel One also has a different affect on my buzz, it's so much less of a messy drunk! Lol, I also make my mixed drinks with it but I prefer to make those with Skky or Titos. Both of those are not quite as smooth so when it's Martini time Ketel One is King!
PiecesOf C.
Review for: Other more...
I don’t drink vodka drinks often so when I do, I reach for Grey Goose. It’s works for me aka it doesn’t burn my throat. Lol. My father uses Grey Goose to make his homemade Limoncello, Orangecello, Peachcello, and Flavors. Sorry, but this Italian girl is not a cello fan period!
Question: How to you find your father at an Italian wedding? Answer: Look for the man hogging all the homemade Limoncello. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😂 (This photo was sent to me by my cousin bc I could not attend my other cousins wedding. I cropped my mom out bc she hates pictures but she’s sitting to the right of my dad just looking at him. I asked her if he drank all those and prayed he didn’t drive back to the hotel. No for both! He was pouring for my cousins and uncles. Hotel shuttle took them back.)
Heather H.
Smooth taste. Great to add to any drink! There are Other flavor choices as well. I just recently purchased a bottle, which is no longer with us. Hahaha. But, it wasn't overly sweet, nor over powerful and not syrupy at all. Price is great too! The bottle has a nice design to it too. Everyone who has noticed the bottle I have had on my shelf, has always commented about it. How nice & great quality the  Grey Goose Vodka is and of course they always ask to try it... I mean.... Who wouldnt!!?!? LoL. I highly recommend!
Christina B.
Annapolis, MD
Review for: GREY GOOSE VODKA more...
This is my absolute top pic for martinis!!!! Anytime I hear the word “martini”, I immediately taste a Grey Goose Martini! I am actually craving one now, just writing this review! Grey Goose is such a bold yet smooth vodka. It is sophisticated yet humble. It is the perfect vodka for all. It is worth the penny spent. And you will continue to spend those pennies. It it hard to choose another vodka, after you ah e tasted Grey Goose. At least not when it comes to the perfect martini. Okay, I have to go make a martini now!
Shipra M.
Review for: GREY GOOSE VODKA more...
Among the different types of liquor available on the market, vodka is the type that is often the least distinguishable. Many admit that they have a difficult time telling one vodka from another and this is part of the reason why inexpensive vodkas sell so well. But to the discerning palate there is an unmistakable difference with some of the premium vodkas and one that I reach for when I feel the urge for some clear liquor is **Grey Goose Vodka**, a premium vodka produced in France **Vodka Commentary:** Grey Goose Vodka is completely clear and flows as smoothly as a glass of water. The nose on Grey Goose is slight, with scents of smoke, vanilla and alcohol prevailing along with a touch of cooked grains. The taste of Grey Goose is typical of most vodka in some ways, mainly in the area of complexity.
Stacy O.
Review for: GREY GOOSE VODKA more...
This is a highly overrated and overpriced vodka.  There are other premium vodkas that are much much better than Goose, at a much better price point.  Is it good?  Yes.  Is it great? No.  It always leaves me with a hangover, or even a headache after even one drink.  I much prefer Titos or Ketle One over Goose, or even Chopin.  IF I were to have Goose, I would only have it on the rocks or in a martini - that's the only way I could justify the price for what it is.
Sheree B.
Hermon, NY
Does anyone think that this is overpriced
Cassondra J.
Pittsburgh , PA
Grey Goose or Ciroc? what do you prefer?
Jill B.
Granville, OH
What are the best things to mix this with??
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
I sometimes don't want to take straight shots of vodka. What is the best thing to mix it with to sip on.
Kari W.
Severn, MD
What is your favorite flavor? Or do you keep it on the regular side?