BY GREY GOOSE #2 in Vodka

Distilled in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Vodka owes its smooth taste to the mastery of the Matre de Chai (Master of the Cellar), who combines alpine spring water with French winter wheat. This vodka has a delightfully crisp taste with a hint of burnt charcoal and aniseed finishing with a clear palate. Grey Goose Vodka is delightfully smooth and is best served straight, on the rocks or in a Martini but is also great in a tall cocktail. For a twist, try all the other flavors. see more...

CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
Oh, the memories I have with this vodka. I drank cheap vodka all throughout my legal years at college (yes, I was a goodie goodie and waited) and I was given a bottle of this for my birthday by a good friend and we took shots of this together. Oh. My. God. I will never willingly drink cheap vodka ever again. I always thought this was just vodka for the richy-rich, but it is sooooo worth it. It's so smooth and it doesn't BURN YOUR FREAKING SKIN (true story, a cheap vodka literally burned my skin when I spilled some on my hand). I worked to make this bottle last as long as I could. Yes, this bottle is a little pricey, especially on a college budget, but I promise, as you get closer and closer to being in the real world, it is absolutely worth it to upgrade your liquor collection and move up a shelf. Try this, you will not be disappointed!
Leah C.
Brewster, NY
This pretentious brand of vodka is just okay, in my opinion. I cannot say it is bad, but it certainly doesn't live up to the hype. The emperor has no clothes, I say. If you follow the strict standards for quality vodka that state it should be colorless, odorless, and tasteless, then you could conclude that a good vodka should be clean, smooth, and have no residual aftertaste. I find Grey Goose to have an astringent aftertaste that even comes through when mixed with powerful supporting ingredients. It is certainly worth a try, so that you can judge for yourself... but try it neat, at a bar, where you don't have to risk the purchase of the entire bottle. Unless you think the bottle is pretty
Lacey D.
Albuquerque
Great for Martinis, when I can't find my Ketel One for a good price I will buy Grey Goose or Skky. Ketel One is my go to Martini vodka, I love it so much because it doesn't make me feel awful after drinking a few. I'm sensitive to Vodka and will turn red on my face and neck after one sip if it's really crummy and cheap. Ketel One also has a different affect on my buzz, it's so much less of a messy drunk! Lol, I also make my mixed drinks with it but I prefer to make those with Skky or Titos. Both of those are not quite as smooth so when it's Martini time Ketel One is King!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
What's there not to love about Grey Goose Vodka?  This premium vodka offers the perfect flavor and is good to drink for any party, and it personally doesn't give me any hangovers.  This product has greatly exceeded my expectations and I will continue to buy and would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Christina B.
Annapolis, MD
This is my absolute top pic for martinis!!!! Anytime I hear the word “martini”, I immediately taste a Grey Goose Martini! I am actually craving one now, just writing this review! Grey Goose is such a bold yet smooth vodka. It is sophisticated yet humble. It is the perfect vodka for all. It is worth the penny spent. And you will continue to spend those pennies. It it hard to choose another vodka, after you ah e tasted Grey Goose. At least not when it comes to the perfect martini. Okay, I have to go make a martini now!
Shipra M.
Among the different types of liquor available on the market, vodka is the type that is often the least distinguishable. Many admit that they have a difficult time telling one vodka from another and this is part of the reason why inexpensive vodkas sell so well. But to the discerning palate there is an unmistakable difference with some of the premium vodkas and one that I reach for when I feel the urge for some clear liquor is **Grey Goose Vodka**, a premium vodka produced in France **Vodka Commentary:** Grey Goose Vodka is completely clear and flows as smoothly as a glass of water. The nose on Grey Goose is slight, with scents of smoke, vanilla and alcohol prevailing along with a touch of cooked grains. The taste of Grey Goose is typical of most vodka in some ways, mainly in the area of complexity.
Ashley H.
Toano, VA
It's good, but I honestly can't taste the difference between this and some of the cheaper products. It doesn't have as much of a burn as cheaper products, but it still has the same overpowering vodka taste. I've mixed this with all kinds of different drinks, and it is still very noticeable no matter what I put it in. I personally don't think the product is worth what you pay for it, but if you have the money, it's not a bad buy. Chances are  it's good, but I honestly can't taste the difference between this and some of the cheaper products. It doesn't have as much of a burn as cheaper products, but it still has the same overpowering vodka taste. I've mix this with all kinds of different drinks, and it is still very noticeable no matter what I put it in. I personally don't think the product is worth what you pay for it, but if you have the money, it's not a bad by. Chances are on  unless I'm having some kind of event, I won't purchase this again.
Alex C.
Greenville, SC
I have become a vodka snob after the first time I tried Grey Goose. Most vodka gives you the stinging nostrills for at least the first few sips. But, Grey Goose is so incredibly smooth. When mixed with tonic water and lime (my favorite), it tastes like a Sprite or 7-up. The only downfall of this spirit (other than its expensive pricetag), it's almost a little TOO smooth and you can get drunk pretty easily off of it. Be safe!
Kihara A.
Davenport, FL
I don’t know what much to say since I’m only 22 and i just started learning about alcohol. The flavor so far based on my taste buds is what i would expect from trying a previous vodka. I used it in a mixed drink and it was pretty good in my case so i would recommend this is also my significant others go to vodka and he is 27yrs old so he has more experience with alcohol than me so he gave me the thumbs up for this review
Mairen F.
Norfolk
There is a reason this is the gold standard of vodka. It is the smoothest, easiest drinking one on the market. If you’re a martini drinker look no further - you’re home. Even the hangovers are lower level with this beauty. I will always come home to Grey Goose. That being said, given its price point if you’re just going to dilute it with mixers there are cheaper options that will get the job done.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a Grey Goose Vodka fan like me? Yes or No?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Anna M.
Waco, TX
What is your favorite recipe using this product?
Lexi W.
Do you enjoy Grey Goose Vodka?
Hilary R.
Sault ste marie, ON
What is your favourite grey goose flavour?