Cristina G.
Review for: Other more...
I don’t drink vodka drinks often so when I do, I reach for Grey Goose. It’s works for me aka it doesn’t burn my throat. Lol. My father uses Grey Goose to make his homemade Limoncello, Orangecello, Peachcello, and Flavors. Sorry, but this Italian girl is not a cello fan period!
Question: How to you find your father at an Italian wedding? Answer: Look for the man hogging all the homemade Limoncello. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😂 (This photo was sent to me by my cousin bc I could not attend my other cousins wedding. I cropped my mom out bc she hates pictures but she’s sitting to the right of my dad just looking at him. I asked her if he drank all those and prayed he didn’t drive back to the hotel. No for both! He was pouring for my cousins and uncles. Hotel shuttle took them back.)