BY GREY GOOSE #2 in Vodka

Distilled in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Vodka owes its smooth taste to the mastery of the Matre de Chai (Master of the Cellar), who combines alpine spring water with French winter wheat. This vodka has a delightfully crisp taste with a hint of burnt charcoal and aniseed finishing with a clear palate. Grey Goose Vodka is delightfully smooth and is best served straight, on the rocks or in a Martini but is also great in a tall cocktail. For a twist, try all the other flavors. see more...

Shawndrace M.
Ashtabula, OH
I don’t no how to really explain but you can go 0-100 real fast, it has a very very strong taste so I usually have a chaser or pineapple juice or sprite with a lime! I have many many nights where I regret even drinking because Grey Goose was apart of my night, so now I drink a whole cup of water with BC Pain Relief Powders in it and boom no hang overs
Alison M.
El Paso, TX
This is my favorite vodka of all time and the only alochol I drink. I have a corn allergy and in college I discovered that this extended to corn-based vodka (i.e. Tito's, Smirnoff, Deep Eddy) and so this has been my go-to ever since. My favorite drink to make with it is a vodka soda with lemon using this and Topo Chico, its so delicious and refreshing!!!
JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
I have tried many types of vodka and they are all mostly the same , strong smell and long burn when you drink it . When mixed with any drink you can always smell it and taste it . But with grey goose it is different . You can still smell it but it doesn't smell like rubbing alcohol . The smell is bearable and the taste is smooth . When you drink it alone the shot goes down smooth and does not leave that burning feeling as much as the rest . I like to have it in a mixed drink better than by itself . In a mixed drink you can not smell it as much as the others and it gives your drink a good taste instead of just a burning sensation and not being able to taste the ingredients in the drinks . I prefer it with pink lemonade . The sour taste from the lemonade ( minute maid preferably ) covers the alcohol flavor and makes the drink not even taste like there is liquor in it just takes it slow or the after math will be bad . This liquor sneaks up on you and you will not notice because the drink tastes so good. The price for the bottle is a bit high but worth the cost .
Christie T.
Memphis, TN
Grey Goose is great! I wish I could say I've tried their other flavors, but it's on my list to do for sure! I would say Goose is in the mid range for cost. It's very strong. Not surprised it's owned by the Barcardi brand. Grey Goose is great mixed in a Moscow Mule!! (Grey Goose Vodka, ginger beer, squeeze half lime, lime wedge to top, mint to top)
Maggie M.
Naperville, IL
Purchased at: Target
Grey goose is not my favorite vodka option. For the price I think there are cheaper and better vodkas. Often this is the vodka that me and my friends get when we get a table at a nightclub. It’s fine in mixed drinks and it’s a clean and smooth taste. I wouldn’t purchase myself for home drinking or call it for my drink at a regular bar. Some people like it for the name.
Katelyn F.
Morris
Review for: GREY GOOSE VODKA more...
Very smooth to drink. Great to mix with just about anything. I have tried many types of vodka and they are all mostly the same, strong smell and long burn when you drink it. When mixed with any drink you can always smell it and taste it. But with grey goose it is different. You can still smell it but it doesn't smell like rubbing alcohol.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
Hands down my favorite vodka. We received a bottle of this vodka as a wedding gift and we absolutely loved it. So versatile in both sweet and strong drinks. I prefer it over sparkling water with a splash of some kind of fruit juice - whatever I have on hand. My husband loves it with ginger beer - the stronger the ginger the better!
Michaela D.
Hyde Park, NY
This is hands-down my least favorite vodka, for the price that it is it shouldn't just taste like rubbing alcohol. Grey Goose has a stigma of being expensive that don't know that there's better vodkas and they just know that it's expensive think it's good. Spend less money and get a better vodka don't get trapped by how cute the bottle is.
Serena D.
Floral Ciry, FL
Grey Goose Vodka has a distinct taste compared to bottom shelf vodka. It has a smooth mouthfeel unlike the harsh mouthfeel and burning sensation that comes with bottom shelf. It has hint of vanilla undertones and is so far the smoothest vodka I’ve tried. No hangovers here! #greygoose #ihavestandards
Nicole M.
This vodka is very high end and expensive, but is worth every penny. I normally order this on special occasions since it is pretty expensive. This is one of the smoothest tasting brands that I've tried. I prefer to drink Grey Goose when I order a Dirty Martini. I definitely plan on buying this again.
Sheree B.
Hermon, NY
Does anyone think that this is overpriced
Cassondra J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Grey Goose or Ciroc? what do you prefer?
Jill B.
Granville, OH
What are the best things to mix this with??
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem , NC
I sometimes don't want to take straight shots of vodka. What is the best thing to mix it with to sip on.
Kari W.
Severn, MD
What is your favorite flavor? Or do you keep it on the regular side?