Grey Goose Vodka

by Grey Goose

#2 in Vodka

Distilled in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Vodka owes its smooth taste to the mastery of the Matre de Chai (Master of the Cellar), who combines alpine spring water with French winter wheat. This vodka has a delightfully crisp taste with a hint of burnt charcoal and aniseed finishing with a clear palate. Grey Goose Vodka is delightfully smooth and is best served straight, on the rocks or in a Martini but is also great in a tall cocktail. For a twist, try all the other flavors.

Shots or mixed drink?
What’s your drink?
Liquor or beer?
Start your review of Grey Goose Vodka!
Tuscaloosa, AL
This was the first vodka I ever had, and thought it was bearable to drink. If you have the money to spend on something thats good, DO IT. It will make you're whole experience more enjoyable. One of my favorites is called an old glory which has:
8-10 blueberries
2 oz Vodka
1 oz fresh lemon juice
1 oz simple syrup
1-2 oz Pinot Noir
Use this recipe and enjoy!!! :)
8-10 blueberries
2 oz Vodka
1 oz fresh lemon juice
1 oz simple syrup
1-2 oz Pinot Noir
Use this recipe and enjoy!!! :)
Grey Goose Vodka is the only vodka on the market that is so purely refined that it doesn't even trigger my allergy to vodka. I learned very quickly when I turned 21 to avoid drinks that contained any vodka at all, or else I would soon be covered head to toe in hives and possibly have a hard time breathing. I discovered Grey Goose on accident one night when I went out with friends to a restaurant where they one of them was dating the bartender. She reassured me she had told him about my allergy, and it wasn't until I had finished my 3rd drink when I went to ask what he had used to make them so delicious and Grey Goose was the first ingredient he listed. I didn't believe him at first because any other vodka would have me bright red gasping for air if not in the hospital after 3 drinks, but he wasn't lying, and I finally found a vodka I know I can drink!
Fletcher, NC
This pretentious brand of vodka is just okay, in my opinion. I cannot say it is bad, but it certainly doesn't live up to the hype in my opinion. The emperor has no clothes, I say. If you follow the strict standards for quality vodka in that  state it should be colorless, odorless, and tasteless, then you could conclude that a good vodka should be clean, smooth, and have no residual aftertaste. I find Grey Goose to have an astringent aftertaste that even comes through when mixed with powerful supporting ingredients. It is certainly worth a try, so that you can judge for yourself... but try it neat, at a bar, where you don't have to risk the purchase of the entire bottle. Unless you think the bottle is pretty. Grey Goose Vodka
Gilbert
Amazing flavour; not to spicy, with just the right about of kick. Great versatility. I personally love to mix it with cranberry juice or a soda, but it’s also good on its own. Another really good use is to cook it with chicken or pork. Gives the meat a really good wheat flavour. Just pan fry the meat like you would normally do with salt and pepper, add a few cloves of garlic, lightly crushed, with a sprig of rosemary and once you add in a bit of the vodka, flame it. Add a bit of soya sauce or salt to balance out the natural sugars from the vodka. Once the chicken is cooked, serve with your favourite sides. The vodka is great for stew too. Just add it in like you would with red wine.
De Soto, MO
I have only drank this vodka a handful of times as I cannot afford it regularly, but I recall one time that I drank only grey goose and had a significant amount that night. For one, I didn't need as much as i had to get a good buzz. Two, i was seriously scared about the hangover i was preparing for the next day. This hangover i was dreading never happened!! (Which is incredible as I am susceptible to migraines and headaches.) Its also worth noting that when I ate some Imo's during the party (for you non-native STL folks, Imo's is the best pizza ever.) So yeah, 10/10 as far as liquor goes. Worth the price!!
Washington
Do you ever just feel like taking off of work and signing up for a tinder account and right swiping the hell out of that hot guy you see lifting at the gym each week, but you're too scared to talk to because your a 35 year old mom who hasn't had her hair done in over a year and has multicolored play dough under your nails... oh, and you're married!? Well grey goose gives you the courage to approach THAT guy... in your dreams... while passed out on the couch at 3pm with yesterday's makeup smeared down your face because day drinking alone is the only real excitement you get in a Wednesday afternoon.
Orlando, FL
You are not a vodka expert, if you don’t drink grey goose. In my opinion, it’s the #1 brand that all different age groups and genders enjoy. This is my bottle of choice whenever I’m looking to purchase a vodka bottle as a birthday gift for friends or family. Mix it with any type of juice and it will taste amazing. My personal favorite is a fresh cosmo with grey goose. I have recommended it to so many people. I love how smooth this vodka goes down, you will never cringe when drinking grey goose. I have been drinking it for years and I love it - highly suggest others trying it too.
KANEOHE
One of the bests out there when it comes to vodka it is pretty impressive. I love rewining after work with a cocktail from Grey Goose and I add in some Lychee Juice and a Lychee (from the can is easy or fresh). I live by the beach so I always have a cocktail in hand and a shell in my pocker =)I never really had a terrible hangover with this Vodka so that is always a plus. The cheaper you go the worse the next day. In my youth I could handle that but in my mid thirties I just cant handle a hangover with my kids!!
Visalia, CA
I'm not sure what there really is to say, because vodka is vodka in most regards. However, now that I'm keto, vodka is the easiest thing to drink - because I can pour in a diet soda and have a delicious mix. Grey Goose is definitely high quality, but it's not worth the price to me in most instances. On the other hand, it's definitely good enough to be worth paying for if the only other option is some of the extremely cheap, disgusting bands - because no one wants to drink rubbing alcohol.
A nice smooth vodka. I personally won a huge 1.75L bottle, which I looked up and was expensive for that size, but whatever size you purchase its worth it because theres no "flavor" or burn when drinking & perfect to mix with mixers or take shots on its own. Personally, I've done shots with grey goose once, but for its price, it's better to mix it (vodka tonics, screwdrivers, vodka & cranberry, cosmos,etc) or sip it straight.

167 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...