BY GREY GOOSE #2 in Vodka

Distilled in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Vodka owes its smooth taste to the mastery of the Matre de Chai (Master of the Cellar), who combines alpine spring water with French winter wheat. This vodka has a delightfully crisp taste with a hint of burnt charcoal and aniseed finishing with a clear palate. Grey Goose Vodka is delightfully smooth and is best served straight, on the rocks or in a Martini but is also great in a tall cocktail. For a twist, try all the other flavors. see more...

Lisa P.
Coopersburg, PA
I loved this product before it was sold to another company and the quality went down.  It's no longer worth the price.  I thought I was nuts when I started not enjoying my drinks and then I did some research and found it had been sold and others noticed the decline in quality as well.  This was some time ago.  I think Belvedere is still a good comparable brand or Ketel One.   And for a great price and well rated item try Finlandia.
Kristen K.
Austin, TX
Honestly, I think Grey Goose is WAY overrated. People just think they like it because they're told it's the best, and everyone wants the best. It burns much more than other vodkas, and it's not even the winner of most blind taste test. Plus it's overpriced for the actual quality. Don't get me wrong, it's a good vodka, but there are others that are much better, and also priced better. Stoli is my favorite, and definitely the way to go over Grey Goose! Stoli Vodka
Teejay B.
Harrisburg
I was absolutely shocked the first time I tried Grey Goose vodka. I had always bought cheap or bottom-shelf vodka beforehand because I always thought vodka was all the same, but when I tried a straight shot of Grey Goose for the first time I was sold. It almost tasted like water! It had zero burn or bad taste, and it definitely sold me on the difference between spending the small amount of extra money on higher-quality vodka.
J.O O.
Review for: 1.75 Lt more...
Grey goose is a good vodka for mixing & a good time. The price may catch your eye but at the same time it fulfills your expectations. Depending on the person drinking it , it doesn’t take much to be loose off the goose. The taste has a little pinch to it but if you like that carbonated pinch it’s perfect for on the rocks or even with a soda / juice , grey goose is my go to vodka!
Catherine W.
Grey goose is probably the best vodka I have ever had. It costs a little bit more, so it is not always in my budget, but whenever I can buy it I do. I love the frosty bottle and I love the shape of the bottle. However, what i love most is the taste. It is so smooth in drinks and I have never ever had a hangover from it the morning after overindulging. It is truly worth it's price.
cruzi r.
Albuquerque
It's a smooth vodka that's great for drinking on it own. It tastes refreshing too. If vodka is your pleasure I can definitely recommend this one, however, it is a little pricey. I personally use vodka just for mixed drinks and haven't noticed a huge difference in my cocktails' flavor in using it. I'd prefer to save the money and get a cheaper vodka as I use vodka for mixing.
Tara M.
Review for: GREY GOOSE VODKA more...
Was gifted this for Christmas and once I stopped feeling intimidated by the looks of the bottle, I cracked the seal and opened up. I was not sure what to make with it so I decided on a chilled shot followed with a bite of fresh orange. It was so smooth. I told everyone they were not allowed to use this for mixed drinks because it deserved to be the star of the show.
Cristina G.
Old Bridge
Review for: GREY GOOSE VODKA more...
Grey Goose vodka is my all time favorite vodka. I find myself reaching for this bottle over and over when I’m entertaining guests. The vodka is sooo smooth and mixes very well with mixers and other liquors! I love to keep a bottle at home and I always order Grey Goose when I’m out at the bar! The price tag isn’t too high which always keeps me coming back. I will definitely be buying another bottle as soon as I’m out of the one I have. Grey Goose always sets the quality bar high for vodka!!
Shawndrace M.
Ashtabula, OH
I don’t no how to really explain but you can go 0-100 real fast, it has a very very strong taste so I usually have a chaser or pineapple juice or sprite with a lime! I have many many nights where I regret even drinking because Grey Goose was apart of my night, so now I drink a whole cup of water with BC Pain Relief Powders in it and boom no hang overs
Dayna s.
New York
Review for: 1.75 Lt more...
One of my favorite vodkas. I've mixed this with a smirnoff wine cooler and it was so good. Its way better chilled from the freezer. It goes down smooth and great with any chaser. Its a bit on the pricey side but its worth it. A little goes a long way. Compared to some vodkas it didnt give me a headache or make me feel weird. Its very sophisticated.
Sheree B.
Hermon, NY
Does anyone think that this is overpriced
Cassondra J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Grey Goose or Ciroc? what do you prefer?
Jill B.
Granville, OH
What are the best things to mix this with??
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem , NC
I sometimes don't want to take straight shots of vodka. What is the best thing to mix it with to sip on.
Kari W.
Severn, MD
What is your favorite flavor? Or do you keep it on the regular side?