BY GREY GOOSE #2 in Vodka

Distilled in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Vodka owes its smooth taste to the mastery of the Matre de Chai (Master of the Cellar), who combines alpine spring water with French winter wheat. This vodka has a delightfully crisp taste with a hint of burnt charcoal and aniseed finishing with a clear palate. Grey Goose Vodka is delightfully smooth and is best served straight, on the rocks or in a Martini but is also great in a tall cocktail. For a twist, try all the other flavors. see more...

• What do you mix this with? 9 Answers
  • Do you enjoy Grey Goose Vodka?1 Answers
  • Which would you prefer. Grey goose or ciroc? Grey Goose Vodka Ci...12 Answers
Jozef S.
Here's where Grey Goose fits into the picture. You've been invited to d dinner party with friends. You know the host will offer you a drink. You know the host isn't a "Vodka person" and will probably try and slip you a Popov or, at best, an Absolut. So, your'e only hope here is to bring a gift, a nice bottle of alcohol, to the party. So, you stop off at the grocery store (because you're running late, like usual, and don't have time to go to that liquor store across town that stocks a good variety of Vodkas). So, anyhow, you're in the grocery store and you have a choice of Absolut, Skyy, Popov, Vox, Grey Goose, Belvedere and maybe a few other brands. So, you choose the Grey Goose, because it's the best you can find in a large grocery store chain. (we'll, I'd argue that Belvedere would be about equal, but that's another story). You bring it to the party, offer it to the host (much cooler to bring a premium Vodka that a bottle of wine, IMHO). The host offers you a drink, you ask for your Vodka drink. Host says "let's try this, what's it called again, Grey Goose that you brought" You get your Premium drink. The host pours himself one. The host learns the difference between Vodka and GREAT Vodka.
Shipra M.
Among the different types of liquor available on the market, vodka is the type that is often the least distinguishable. Many admit that they have a difficult time telling one vodka from another and this is part of the reason why inexpensive vodkas sell so well. But to the discerning palate there is an unmistakable difference with some of the premium vodkas and one that I reach for when I feel the urge for some clear liquor is **Grey Goose Vodka**, a premium vodka produced in France **Vodka Commentary:** Grey Goose Vodka is completely clear and flows as smoothly as a glass of water. The nose on Grey Goose is slight, with scents of smoke, vanilla and alcohol prevailing along with a touch of cooked grains. The taste of Grey Goose is typical of most vodka in some ways, mainly in the area of complexity.
Ashley H.
Toano, VA
It's good, but I honestly can't taste the difference between this and some of the cheaper products. It doesn't have as much of a burn as cheaper products, but it still has the same overpowering vodka taste. I've mixed this with all kinds of different drinks, and it is still very noticeable no matter what I put it in. I personally don't think the product is worth what you pay for it, but if you have the money, it's not a bad buy. Chances are  it's good, but I honestly can't taste the difference between this and some of the cheaper products. It doesn't have as much of a burn as cheaper products, but it still has the same overpowering vodka taste. I've mix this with all kinds of different drinks, and it is still very noticeable no matter what I put it in. I personally don't think the product is worth what you pay for it, but if you have the money, it's not a bad by. Chances are on  unless I'm having some kind of event, I won't purchase this again.
Diane L.
Boise, ID
I'll start this by saying that in the last few years my alcohol intake has dwindled to almost zero. As I have entered my 30s my health has become very important and putting things that are unhealthy and have nasty ingredients into my body just doesn't make sense anymore. (Also, not having a hangover in over a year has not hurt my feelings.) That being said, when I do have an occasional cocktail I want the alcohol to be high quality with no added garbage. So when I order my Moscow Mule, I always order it with Grey Goose. It's a high quality Vodka, with a smooth taste and honestly it can't be best in my opinion.
Cebrina S.
Grey Goose is always just been a favorite from the time it came out when I was the owner of a bar that was one of my best selling vodkas on the shelf and it was always use whether it was straight on the Rocks mixed in a cosmo or just a dry martini it was just one of the best sellers I can truly say that it's smooth it's going to be a classic and years to come and it'll be around for a long time
Misty D.
This Vodka is more of a treat for me because of the price on itsomerimes it can be rwal expensive but it is a very smooth drink and it is my favorite Christmas Drink because it is very good to cook with and add to Adult Christmas treats like cakes cookies and fudge and brownies it gives the treats a sweet smooth taste and this is another drink I can't mix with so I will have about a 1/3 of a cup full and sit on the couch with friends and family play games watch movies and savvor the taste that it this vodka has also they have really nice Bonus Christmas gift one year I was able to buy a gift box that came with two glasses and a fifth of vodka for a real good price this is another favorite vodka of mine I call this my rich classy vodka because of the taste and how smooth it is
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Grey Goose is my favorite all time vodka. It is a super smooth vodka and perfect for creating mixed drinks. I love to always have a bottle of this at home for any occasion but it can be pricey. Love mixing it with cranberry juice or pineapple juice.
Kristine K.
Milwaukee
Clean and crisp, easy drinking.  Less hangover, you get what you pay for over the lower shelf brands. It's wasted in a bloody Mary or other mixer, so depending upon how much you or your guests will drink, and how you plan to use it, you may be able to get more bang for your buck on the lower shelves, but this is one for the purists.
Yolaina A.
Ok so this vodka right here was my thing when I first move to the states my cousin and i used to by one every weekend and drink it with grapefruit juice it was the bomb the state is smooth but it have that kick to remind you that ur drinking vodka lol. I recommend to anyone who drinks. Is a little on the pricey side but is worth it.
Lauren R.
Delicious, always smooth!  Mixes well with anything.  Guests are always impressed.  Affordable.  I bought this product so many times, mostly in grocery stores.  Great to give as a gift.  Look out for gift sets around the holidays.  Overall satisfied every time!   Grey Goose Vodka
Erik W.
Miami Gardens, FL
Which would you prefer. Grey goose or ciroc? Grey Goose VodkaCiroc Vodka
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
What do you mix this with?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Do you drink this by it’s self or mixed?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a Grey Goose Vodka fan like me? Yes or No?