BY GREY GOOSE #2 in Vodka

Distilled in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Vodka owes its smooth taste to the mastery of the Matre de Chai (Master of the Cellar), who combines alpine spring water with French winter wheat. This vodka has a delightfully crisp taste with a hint of burnt charcoal and aniseed finishing with a clear palate. Grey Goose Vodka is delightfully smooth and is best served straight, on the rocks or in a Martini but is also great in a tall cocktail. For a twist, try all the other flavors. see more...

• What do you mix this with? 9 Answers
  • Which would you prefer. Grey goose or ciroc? Grey Goose Vodka Ci...11 Answers
  • What is your favorite cocktail recipe?3 Answers
Jozef S.
Here's where Grey Goose fits into the picture. You've been invited to d dinner party with friends. You know the host will offer you a drink. You know the host isn't a "Vodka person" and will probably try and slip you a Popov or, at best, an Absolut. So, your'e only hope here is to bring a gift, a nice bottle of alcohol, to the party. So, you stop off at the grocery store (because you're running late, like usual, and don't have time to go to that liquor store across town that stocks a good variety of Vodkas). So, anyhow, you're in the grocery store and you have a choice of Absolut, Skyy, Popov, Vox, Grey Goose, Belvedere and maybe a few other brands. So, you choose the Grey Goose, because it's the best you can find in a large grocery store chain. (we'll, I'd argue that Belvedere would be about equal, but that's another story). You bring it to the party, offer it to the host (much cooler to bring a premium Vodka that a bottle of wine, IMHO). The host offers you a drink, you ask for your Vodka drink. Host says "let's try this, what's it called again, Grey Goose that you brought" You get your Premium drink. The host pours himself one. The host learns the difference between Vodka and GREAT Vodka.
Shipra M.
Among the different types of liquor available on the market, vodka is the type that is often the least distinguishable. Many admit that they have a difficult time telling one vodka from another and this is part of the reason why inexpensive vodkas sell so well. But to the discerning palate there is an unmistakable difference with some of the premium vodkas and one that I reach for when I feel the urge for some clear liquor is **Grey Goose Vodka**, a premium vodka produced in France **Vodka Commentary:** Grey Goose Vodka is completely clear and flows as smoothly as a glass of water. The nose on Grey Goose is slight, with scents of smoke, vanilla and alcohol prevailing along with a touch of cooked grains. The taste of Grey Goose is typical of most vodka in some ways, mainly in the area of complexity.
Ashley H.
Toano, VA
It's good, but I honestly can't taste the difference between this and some of the cheaper products. It doesn't have as much of a burn as cheaper products, but it still has the same overpowering vodka taste. I've mixed this with all kinds of different drinks, and it is still very noticeable no matter what I put it in. I personally don't think the product is worth what you pay for it, but if you have the money, it's not a bad buy. Chances are  it's good, but I honestly can't taste the difference between this and some of the cheaper products. It doesn't have as much of a burn as cheaper products, but it still has the same overpowering vodka taste. I've mix this with all kinds of different drinks, and it is still very noticeable no matter what I put it in. I personally don't think the product is worth what you pay for it, but if you have the money, it's not a bad by. Chances are on  unless I'm having some kind of event, I won't purchase this again.
Emily W.
Ponte vedra Beach, Fl.
Grey goose let me tell you if I had more money and more nights off I would buy a lot more of this. When I do have the extra money, I splurge and purchase this! The biggest bottle they Carry. However I don't like this for party's because I put in a lot of money and I'm not about to waste the whole bottle in one night. Try to save the bottle for small get togethers and light drinking. So you'll get more of your money's worth
Nicole T.
I like Grey Goose Vodka. It's one of the brands we buy most often for get togethers and keep in the house. Everyone we know likes Grey Goose so it's always good to have on hand. The bottle are nice looking and the vodka is crisp and goes down smoothly. It's top of the market and a high quality brand that people like to drink. We enjoy it. Grey Goose Vodka
Misty D.
This Vodka is more of a treat for me because of the price on itsomerimes it can be rwal expensive but it is a very smooth drink and it is my favorite Christmas Drink because it is very good to cook with and add to Adult Christmas treats like cakes cookies and fudge and brownies it gives the treats a sweet smooth taste and this is another drink I can't mix with so I will have about a 1/3 of a cup full and sit on the couch with friends and family play games watch movies and savvor the taste that it this vodka has also they have really nice Bonus Christmas gift one year I was able to buy a gift box that came with two glasses and a fifth of vodka for a real good price this is another favorite vodka of mine I call this my rich classy vodka because of the taste and how smooth it is
Karen H.
Grey Goose vodka is very smooth. It doesn't seem like you are choking down rubbing alcohol while you are drinking it, unlike a lot of vodkas I have tried in the past. Its good for mixing, and even good if you are just taking a shot of it. I for sure would recommend Grey Goose Vodka even though vodka really isn't my thing. Especially think about trying it in a mudslide.
Rebecca H.
franklin
This is and probably will always be one of my favorite alcohols. It goes down incredibly smooth and I didn't understand what a (grey goose) dirty martini was until I had one with grey goose. Sometimes I'll forget to specify what kind of vodka I would like and 9/10 times I would have probably said grey goose! Well, and I love the bottle. So classy.
Molly R.
Nashville
Higher end vodka that I save for special occasions. I don’t usually buy this brand due to higher costs. I honestly can’t tell a difference between this vodka and less expensive brands. Especially since I mix it with other ingredients to make my drinks at home. I would buy it if I was planning on making a bunch of vodka cocktails for a party or dinner.
sara k.
if i want to take shots of vodka, it’s going to be this. it’s a bit pricey compared to some, but it has a nice, smooth taste going down and doesn’t burn, which is good when you’re going hard lol. it’s in the same price range as tito’s, but unlike tito’s it has a neutral, good taste to it, whereas tito’s is to vodka what water is to beverages.
Erik W.
Miami Gardens, FL
Which would you prefer. Grey goose or ciroc? Grey Goose VodkaCiroc Vodka
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
What do you mix this with?
Anna M.
Waco, TX
What is your favorite recipe using this product?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?