Grey Goose® Vodka 375mL uploaded by Heather O.Grey Goose® Vodka 375mL uploaded by Kyndal F.

BY GREY GOOSE

Peera H.
Culver City, CA
The smoothest available in most liqueur stores. I know there are fancy ones, but I don't actively go out to different store trying to find them. Grey Goose is very light and smooth with less of a bitter edge and perfect for drinking on the rocks or with tonic. Makes delicious cocktails as well, although I prefer to use Ketel One for those.
Tamie Lynn Lal L.
Franklin
This to me is one of the smoothest vodkas that is also affordable.  The package is also very tasteful.   It makes for a nice pleasant tasting martini and is very versatile as well.  As stated earlier is it smooth and the taste is very clean.  This is the only vodka I buy.
Liz J.
This is a great vodka to have with any sort of drink. I mix it with seltzer water, lemonade, juice, soda or in mules. It is super smooth and is a great value for the price. I wish they sold it in more flavors to mix up the variety a bit but as a great versatile drink it’s perfect.
Alexis S.
Richmond
There’s simply nothing better than Grey Goose. It’s incredibly smooth, tastes refreshing, and isn’t hard on the stomach like a lot of other vodkas are. It never fails to meet my expectations, and I will continue buying Grey Goose for special occasions!
Caitlin W.
You can’t say anything bad about grey goose. It is one of the best tasting vodkas out there. It is a little expensive but totally worth it. It goes down very smooth. Mixes great with anything! I would definitely suggest it to anyone who enjoys vodka!
Chelsea C.
Larkspur
Always smooth, Grey Goose is a solid choice for vodka when you're looking for a mixer. It's perfectly suitable for cocktails and is even alright for a straight taste. It's not the world's greatest vodka, but it certainly works.
haley c.
Pittsburgh , PA
My absolute favorite brand! It's definitely more money than a lot of other vodka brands but I highly recommend this product! It tastes so smooth and mixes so well! I'm a repeat customer and probably will be forever!
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this vodka because it goes down smooth. I love the packaging and how easy it is to store! It tastes great mixed with a mixer of your choice and has great flavor alone! Would definitely recommend this!
Ciara S.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
The aroma is full of dusty wheat, though the intensity is mild. A touch of lemon peel and black pepper is there as well, but overall this is more of a neutral vodka. The vodka is just a touch sweet with a wheat crisps flavor. The body is medium with a crisp and clean finish. I found Grey Goose to be on the harsh side. I only gave it a three becuase I expected more from them.
Shivangi K.
LOS ANGELES
Bought this for a party at our house and every one loved it. Even the beer lovers had vodka that day. Bought it from VONS and it was a good buy not at all expensive. Absolute value for money product
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
What do you like to mix yours with?