BY GREY GOOSE

Staci M.
Los Angeles, CA
Grey Goose lives in my freezer to be on tap for the unexpected cocktail party, celebratory shot for a daily win or to highlight a date night dinner. The flavor is smooth, yet distinctive. It compliments signature cocktails with the understated power to stand on its own. I drink and cook with it.

Grey Goose is definitely a star worth moving to the top shelf of your bar.
Krissie W.
Framingham
I freaking love Grey Goose by far my favorite vodka just a little pricey but it tastes so good and I only have to drink a little bit to get a nice little buzz on don't wake up feeling crappy it's great I love you Grey Goose
Dani P.
Albany
Grey Goose has been my favorite vodka for years! After bartending for a decade and trying almost every vodka there is, and then having my first delicious Grey Goose cocktail, I realized that every other vodka tastes like rubbing alcohol lol. It is smooth, refreshing, and blends so well with mixers; no matter the temperature of the liquor! I highly recommend this vodka.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles
Love all products from them always great tasting and smooth I’m a repeat customer and I’ve never NOT been satisfied with my purchase. Always meets my expectations I’d recommend to anyone who loves a good drink
Tiffany W.
new port richey
It isn’t as smooth as I’d like it to be, but I can definitely use it with a mixer. As far as a shot, it’s too stiff for me. Preferable mix with orange juice or Red Bull. Enjoy the night!
Joni B.
Manassas, VA
Love it. We buy it quite often. Go to vodka in our house. Very affordable especially for families.  Grey Goose Vodka  Give it shot. You wont be disappointed.
Sabrina W.
Grey Goose is a favorite in my at home bar. Never met a person who didn't like it. I'v never tried any other flavor than the original but if the flavored ones are anything like the orginal they would be good. As soon as I run out of I I but another bottle! Can't not have it one hand!
Telesa A.
Dothan, AL
Strong, good taste, smoothe, it mixes well all types of beverages like soda, juice, club soda, and you can drink it straight good for shuttle bombs and jello shots
Danielle M.
Grey Goose Vodka is my absolute favorite!! It is the best! Shots, mixed drinks, I don't care this is what I want! I've tried some of the flavors and they are fine, but if I want flavor vodka I will get something else.
Kristin P.
Johnson city , TN
This is an excellent vodka. Very smooth and also affordable. I prefer it on the Rocks with a splash of cranberry and a lime. Low in calorie and not heavy. Very refreshing.